Character Roster Leak ***[SPOILERS]***

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
I'll wait here to hope that the next reveal will list this leak as fake. There are a few things I can point out that may convince you this leak is fake.

1.Game And Watchs arm is on warios box!
2.Wario has no right pupil!
3.Moat accurate leaks so far have had good quality. Home come the already revealed characters are In good quality while the others aren't! It dosent add up.

The Duck Hunt character looks to genuine to be fake imo. G&W's arm may appear to be in Wario's box, but that is just shading. The only thing that bugs me about this is how awkward Ganondorf looks when compared to the others. He just looks over shaded and out of place.

Reactions: MLGirby
Some more leaks came out, this time as actual footage:
There's a couple more too, featuring Shulk.

And these are from the same source too (ESRB0083)! :O I think everything is pretty legit now. What do you think of Bowser Jr.'s moveset guys?

And these are from the same source too (ESRB0083)! :O I think everything is pretty legit now. What do you think of Bowser Jr.'s moveset guys?

Some more leaks!!!! :O

http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

And here are a few other videos as well: http://nintendoeverything.com/super...s-new-characters-leaked-in-off-screen-videos/
http://nintendonews.com/2014/08/leaked-videos-smash-bros-characters/
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08...+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Last edited by a moderator:
OH...MY...GOSH.That's too many leaks for one day!o_O
Yet,I'm actually starting this leak might be real.

Notice: The leaks are no longer available to be viewed confirming his leak to be true.

Reactions: Tarro57
Notice: The leaks are no longer available to be viewed confirming his leak to be true.

Nintendo took down the videos on Youtube... :C

I GOT VIDEO ON MY PHONE THOUGH SO I STILL HAVE IT >:D

Nintendo took down the videos on Youtube... :C

I GOT VIDEO ON MY PHONE THOUGH SO I STILL HAVE IT >:D
Well there are obviously more videos with the same footage but the real source has been taken down. There are plenty of them if you can search Bowser Jr./Shulk Leak.

Well there are obviously more videos with the same footage but the real source has been taken down. There are plenty of them if you can search Bowser Jr./Shulk Leak.

Oh well.... Right now I'm just saving it to my computer, hard drive, phone, sending it in an email to myself, and putting it on Dropbox...

Just to ensure we never forget about this. XD

Some more little things:
-Bowser Jr. is in his Clown Car.
-Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, and Lucina are grouped together. This might mean that not only are Dr. Mario and Lucina(confirmed) clones, but that Dark Pit is also a clone of Pit, which is unfortunate for me, because I expected otherwise.
-The Mario series has the most characters, even topping that of Brawl's Pokemon characters(if PKMN trainer was considered 3 separate characters).
if tat was stated then it's false, the directer of this game said there will be no clones, so it's just a fake leak

At least mewtwo will be DLC.

*looks at duck hunt dog and dark pit,curses them,then goes into a corner and cries*

if tat was stated then it's false, the directer of this game said there will be no clones, so it's just a fake leak
He didn't say no clones, as he confirmed Lucina is a clone with small differences.

Lol all the evidence has been obstructed. I came too late and now I must wait. At least I maintain the opportunity to still be somewhat surprised as I haven't read any of you people's spoiler-infested posts. :p

Im somewhat ok with the roster. Problems is that they are some clones in the roster and Sakurai should make alt. costumes instead. If the leaked roster and DLC are true and finished.. i'll be a little bit sad because there is no mewtwo.

Still not believing any of it until Nintendo confirms every single one of these characters.

Reactions: nicklesimba
Lol if this leak IS true, I feel bad for Nintendo. :p And tbh, leaks ruin the fun for me after a while because I'd rather wake up and be excited at a PotD.

Reactions: Icemario
Lol if this leak IS true, I feel bad for Nintendo. :p And tbh, leaks ruin the fun for me after a while because I'd rather wake up and be excited at a PotD.

I completely agree with this. If this leak really is true, it basically ruins the feeling you get when a new character is announced. I mean sure, some of the excitement and all that kind of stuff may still be there, but if something like Duck Hunt Dog happens, the shock and surprise will be nothing like it would be if this leak didn't happen.

And that's what I really hate about leaks.

I'll wait here to hope that the next reveal will list this leak as fake. There are a few things I can point out that may convince you this leak is fake.

1.Game And Watchs arm is on warios box!
2.Wario has no right pupil!
3.Moat accurate leaks so far have had good quality. Home come the already revealed characters are In good quality while the others aren't! It dosent add up.

1. That's half game and watch hand, half wario shoulder I think,
2-3 supposing this is a leak, the photos could just be put there just for the time being

I'm hoping this leak is real, I mean, the duck hunt dog model is pretty good, and there is no evidence to where It came from

Back