Character Roster Leak ***[SPOILERS]***

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
I just checked one source and Ridley confirmed? If it is NoA's policies that workers must keep secrets until the game's official release then the leaker is obviously going to have a sad life afterwards. However it sounds silly to sue for something as big or small as a leak. It sounds really silly (it was just a leak so does it really matter?) but knowing Nintendo knows about these things have a potential of happening means they are going to have their way because they are the authority.

ok does anyone know if it is legit or not because duck hunt dog is a surprise to me and probably everyone else here right

This is how the official character select screen looks like + bottom screen:
smash-bros-3ds-starting-roster-656x789.png

What we saw on the leaked character select picture is exactly the same thing besides some characters and the Japanese text. Also keep in mind that this picture was released on 9/30, whereas the leaked picture was shown much earlier. Duck Hunt Dog is real bois, believe it.

In case you never saw the leaked image:
mpMcIH.png

This is how the official character select screen looks like + bottom screen:
smash-bros-3ds-starting-roster-656x789.png

What we saw on the leaked character select picture is exactly the same thing besides some characters and the Japanese text. Also keep in mind that this picture was released on 9/30, whereas the leaked picture was shown much earlier. Duck Hunt Dog is real bois, believe it.

In case you never saw the leaked image:
mpMcIH.png

The first pic is from an official listing still...
Still there's a problem with the leak, even when they said it was true: Why there's Doctor Mario when every character has 8 costumes?
Why Ganon pic look ugly?
Why Dark Pit isn't a costume like Dark Link?'
Why Yoshi is on the Mario section, when it's supposed to be its own series?
Why Ness is there, being the same pic from Brawl (it's obvious) and not being copyrighted on the box like previous entries? Also being locked in previous entries.
Why Jigglypuff is a hidden character?

So many questions...

I think that the duck hunt dog is fake though.

The first pic is from an official listing still...
Still there's a problem with the leak, even when they said it was true: Why there's Doctor Mario when every character has 8 costumes?
Why Ganon pic look ugly?
Why Dark Pit isn't a costume like Dark Link?'
Why Yoshi is on the Mario section, when it's supposed to be its own series?
Why Ness is there, being the same pic from Brawl (it's obvious) and not being copyrighted on the box like previous entries? Also being locked in previous entries.
Why Jigglypuff is a hidden character?
Dr. Mario was made separate probably because he won't have F.L.U.D.D. like regular Mario will. Remember, Sakurai said that if a character has even the slightest difference in abilities, it will become a separate character, which is the same case with Lucina. Why don't you ask why she isn't a costume?
Ganon looking ugly has nothing to do with legitimacy.
Dark Pit is an actual separate character in the Kid Icarus series. Like Lucina and Dr. Mario, he'll probably have something that distinguishes him from regular Pit.
Yoshi is part of Mario in the official pic too, so that's not an issue, on the leak's part anyway.
Ness' pic isn't from Brawl, look it up. Brawl's Ness was much darker in shade. And he's not even on the official pic, so you should know that he is unlockable.
Jigglypuff was always a hidden character in each iteration of Smash.

Reactions: ErixSan
I love the leak and I hope that it is real because I really want to play as Dr.Mario and Duck hunt dog .

Duck-Hunt is probably my new favorite character.
What will his appearance in Smash hold? Another new Wii Play game for Wii U?

The leaks have been confirmed real from a livestream by someone who got the game early. Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are actual separate characters. Yoshi's placement is confirmed to death. Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt are really newcomers. All icons are in the game too.

The leaks have been confirmed real from a livestream by someone who got the game early. Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are actual separate characters. Yoshi's placement is confirmed to death. Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt are really newcomers. All icons are in the game too.

YOU WON THIS TIME! >.>

Ergs wins the internet

/me kills self

I have lost all hope...

I want footage for the leak of the game I will not get.

Can someone post a link here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want footage for the leak of the game I will not get.

Can someone post a link here.
Wish granted. More Mewtwo for me.

Give me the link where he is confirmed,if hes in ill get the game and take out all tbe rage in the world at that Damn dog...

You lie,I checked and he isn't in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back