Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
I don't think my dagger can hold up against these weapons...
Well do you want Diamond Dust to make your dagger stronger?

Well do you want Diamond Dust to make your dagger stronger?
No, it's fine...

You character needs. A better weapon taiiny XD plus he/she needs to get over the fear of blood or else he/she could end up having a panic attack in the middle of a battle field not like your paniced enough being at war XD

Taiiny I have a locket lmao xD

I suppose I'll join, because I have wanted a good reason to beat Toxic at something besides chatbox wars. XD
Name: Sir Groudon
Personality: Adamant and determined to win
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Queen Ethereal's side
Skill: I can create whatever weapons you want, as long as they don't do 982357927359432975916237658912358+ damage.
Weapon: My weapon creator
Preferred Job: Weaponsmith/Soldier

Shadow how would u feel If Queen Ethereal died and came back as her somebody with barely any knowledge of u XD

I suppose I'll join, because I have wanted a good reason to beat Toxic at something besides chatbox wars. XD
Name: Sir Groudon
Personality: Adamant and determined to win
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Queen Ethereal's side
Skill: I can create whatever weapons you want, as long as they don't do 982357927359432975916237658912358+ damage.
Weapon: My weapon creator
Preferred Job: Weaponsmith/Soldier
The point we are trying to even out the teams toxic needs at least 2 more ppl with u on my side he will need three more XD I wanna start tommarow hopefully XD

The point we are trying to even out the teams toxic needs at least 2 more ppl with u on my side he will need three more XD I wanna start tommarow hopefully XD
Urgh, fine. I suppose I will join Toxic's side. Change my vote to Toxic's side, please.

Err...not to rush, but we still don't really have an idea of how some of the fundamentals will work (ie combat). I dunno if we can figure that out by tomorrow, but assuming we can, I'm all for it

Why not have the battling in Fantasy Life (without DLC) or Pokemon OR/AS/X/Y, and the other stuff just in the forums as an RP or something.

One more day of prep.

I have another idea! To be a queen, you need to have subjects. If Toxic has just 1-2 and Ethereal has 5+, it just means that she's the queen by vote overrule, so Toxic loses!

I have another idea! To be a queen, you need to have subjects. If Toxic has just 1-2 and Ethereal has 5+, it just means that she's the queen by vote overrule!
That would imply I'd be giving up :p

I don't like giving up.

That would imply I'd be giving up :p
You don't have to give up, but no one will follow you! Then the fight will start again because you'll be queen over nothing, but that's Ethereal!

You don't have to give up, but no one will follow you! Then the fight will start again because you'll be queen over nothing, but that's Ethereal!
Kek check the lists. She doesn't have THAT many more people, and it sounds like you'd be the one starting the second war, trying to kill Ethereal and such. Besides, I have a contingency plan set up for the event that such an imbalance in teams would occur If I can't get the extra 2 recruits

This thread has so much promotion! Adbox + almost everyone's profile! Still, they all prefer Ethereal! I wonder why...:confused::p

welp i have to start getying ready for bed so goodnight

This thread has so much promotion! Adbox + almost everyone's profile! Still, they all prefer Ethereal! I wonder why...:confused::p
I'm make friends easily and don't tease as much as Toxic.
Maybe I'm just that good XD jk
Oh and no killing me XD

HEROES WANTED!!

These are the words that greet you to this war torn land. Welcome to Pedia, where two Queens are fighting to become the dominant ruler of the land! In this rp, you will pick a side, and fight for your team! Only you can end the war and bring peace!

But before you can do this, you must choose a side!

QUEEN ETHEREAL V.S. QUEEN TOXIC

Post on here the following:

Name:

Allegiance (what side you wanna join):

Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ):
Weapon:

Preferred Job:

( Queens will ultimately decide who does what, but telling them what you'd like will certainly be less taxing for them! Once we have enough heroes, we can begin.)

Ethereal's side:
Ethereal (duh)
Furno
Sofa
Tho
Spades
Rsn
Ninja

Toxic's Side:
Toxic (duh)
Taiiny

Sora
Jamesnail

@rsngamer @EtherealQueenOfHearts @Shadow of Spades @Evelyn @Tatsumi
Toxic to let u know Furno switched to your side to make it more equal so you'll have to change that

Back