Coldstream Correctional Facility

• Thread starter dazention
  • Start date
dazention

dazention

Try-Hard
Towns Folk
Welcome. Welcome to Cold-stream Correctional Facility.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of CCF that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the facility so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors. I have been proud to call CCF my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to CCF. It's safer here. This your president, Claude Henry Benson signing off.

The world has been torn apart by nuclear war. The United States is now the Confine, a huge wasteland. The radiation has infected most humans. They are now the "Infected". There are no infected inside the Expanse. The wasteland is hidden behind walls. The walls of the Expanse. In the year 2018, all residents of the Expanse (United States) are required to take a test as the age 16. They are processed through a machine. The machine will show how likely the subject is likely to commit a crime. All subjects who have low percentages are given sufficient employment. Subjects with average percentages are given less prestigious jobs. All subjects with high percentages are relocated to CCF, whether they like it or not. CCF residents are taught many subjects. Any residents who have low scores are "released", the same with those who defy Expediters. Expediters are teacher units as well as security units. All CCF residents must take another test at the age of 18. If the percentages has went down they will be allowed to live in a more pleasant district of CCF. All subjects with higher percentages are terminated immediately. However this may be avoided if the subject has a high IQ and high results in combat tests. The subjects are instead "persuaded" to become soldiers for the Expanse.

Welcome to Coldstream, subject.
Please use the format below.
Make sure your charcter is not over-powered. Nobody likes that. Make sure the character is realistic, no magic-crap or anything like that. Your OC should have some kind of skill, albeit realistically.
Name:
Most Likely To:
Clothing:
Description:

(Tell me if i should change anything.)

Last edited:
( I can change my avatar if you wish )
Name: Lucah Fly
Height: 5'11
Most Likely To: Eat
Skill: Astrology/Mapping
Clothing: A basic white shirt with a beetle print, along side black jacket. He has black ripped pants as well.
Description: A tall, kind teenager. He has dirty-blonde hair and green eyes. He's usually found eating or drinking, but rarely doing his job, which is mapping/coordinating. He's mainly a night-owl, and isn't a morning person whatsoever. His features are also feminine, which people confuse him for a girl at times.

Last edited:
(Lol, finally someone replied)9You might want to change your age to 16 because that's when people have taken the first test and are being transported to the camp in the beginning of the RP) (Unless you want to RP as a camp resident already, in which case, never mind)
Name: Delmond Nixon
Height: 5'7
Most Likely To: Die First
Skill: Intelligent
Clothing: White dress shirt, black tie, and gray pants. Basic office uniform.
Description: A strange and passive young man. He has a very scrawny stature, unfit for anything physical. He has black hair and brown eyes. He's very unsure of himself and is not educated in social contact. However he recognizes his IQ, which allows him to survive. He sees himself as unnecessary to society and often stays indoors. Which is why everyone (including him) was baffled when the criminal test comes up positive.

( Well okay here's my character:) )
Name: Vahn Frazier
Height: 6'1
Most likely to: Be a leader
Skill: Strategist
Clothing: Dark green hoodie with white t-shirt underneath and dark blue jeans
Description: A expert strategist who can find a way around pretty much any problem.
A rather tall boy with short, Brown hair. He's a good person, but he has a rather shady history with women, and has kind of a bad attitude when he's annoyed. Above all else, he has a extremely dark secret that would mean the end of his life if it ever got out...

Last edited:
Name: Ayros Feron
Height: 5'5
Most Likely To: Stab you in your sleep and take your wallet.
Skill: Agile
Clothing: Black sweatshirt with a white T-shirt underneath and black jeans
Description: A nice kid who fell in with the wrong group of people. With fairly long, dark brown hair and brown eyes, he's good at going unnoticed in the dark of the night. He's extremely charismatic and has no problem with charming ladies (and even a few men sometimes). He would have passed the test with a very low percentage...if it wasn't for the gang of kids who taught him all the ins and outs of being a killer.

(Should we wait for more members or just start right now? Up to you guys. Personally I think we should have at least 1 or 2 more members, but yeah we could start right now)

We should start now! :)

Let me join too!!

Name:
Rath Paxton
Height:6
Most Likely To:Sleep
Skill:Physically Gifted/Strong.
Clothing:A black t-shirt and pure white jeans.
Description:As a kid,Rath was from a very rich family and provided with everything he could ever want, but when a sudden shift in economy hit the expanse he was abandoned by his family and left on the streets.
in this post-apocalyptic world he was constantly used and abused and one day he got fed up of it,he learned to fend for himself and became strong to fight those that opposed him but he could do do nothing when the authorities came to make him take the test.

We have none of the females xD

(Ikr its going to be a total sausage fest :dead:)

...When shall we start?

Can we go ahead and start?

Reactions: Rath
Absolutely.

Alright!

So, uh...who's gonna start us off?

Probably danzetion...

How exactly are we gonna start though?

usually the one who started the thread will give us something to go on

Uh..."Usually"

Delmond adjusted the glasses on his nose. He had a bad feeling in the root of his stomach and he found it sort of hard to breathe. He was sitting on a bus that was rounding a colossal mountain. The location of CCF was very obscure and dark. The gray sky of the location supposedly never rained. So this is where people like him ended up. He groaned slightly and slumped against the leather seat. Never in a million years, dd he imagine he would end up here.

Back