Coldstream Correctional Facility

• Thread starter dazention
  • Start date
The figure was draped in a hood. "My name is irrelevant. Just know I'm not here to kill you...yet." The figure looked at the bullet wound in Lara's head, and repeated, "Ain't no coming back..."

(It's nice to see you again Toxic. Maybe the clash of the queens can start soon.) " I don't care if you want to kill me or not! I asked what your name was!" Azura yelled as he leveled the flamethrower at the figure.

Ayros sank to the ground, shocked.

"Son of a bastard..." he whispered.

"Ayros shut up and help me question this guy!"

Ayros stood up so that he could lower Azura's flamethrower. "Sorry about him," he said weakly. "He's a dick sometimes..."

"What the hell Ayros! Are you siding with this guy?" Azura asked with shock in his voice.

"Damn Azura, just calm down for a second!" Vahn said while walking to the strange man. "So, what's your reason for being here, anyway?" Vahn asked.

"I'd like to see you try to be calm if someone just shot you in the leg!"

"October 15th, 2009. A day I'd never forget..." Ayros said, thinking back to the day that he let a man who shot him in the leg leave peacefully. Granted, it was a poison dart he was shot with, but still...

"I don't care! Just get the large piece of lead out of my leg! Before i shoot you please!" Azura yelled interrupting Ayros's train of thought.

Suddenly, a sparking ball of lighting appeared in the sky. A figure fell from it unharmed from the fall. "Quick! What year is it... Oh, hey! I remember shooting you in 2009. Anyways, what year is it?" The person asked.

Last edited:
"No, Bob, this is a realistic RP," Ayros shouted, breaking character as the guy vanished.

"Ok then. Now tell me who the hell you are!" Azura raised both his voice and the flamethrower again.

Back