Coldstream Correctional Facility

• Thread starter dazention
  • Start date
Ayros froze when the girl sitting next to him let out a gasp. At first he thought he had offended her. But she grabbed onto his shirt, pulled him up against the window so he could get a better view, and whispered that one dreaded syllable:

"Look."

Vahn had wondered what the pair where talking, as if he was eavesdropping. The only word he heard from them was "look". Vahn looked out the window of the window in the direction the girl pointed, and he saw numerous bloody corpses hung on trees by the neck surrounding the building.

Ayros turned to the girl next to him. "Listen, it's gonna be alright," he said. "I'm here, and I would never let that happen to you." He smiled and put an arm around her, and she kissed him, and as they drove past their possible future, they had a romantic moment, where they couldn't think of anything except each other.

Vahn began to look at all the people who were on the bus. He wondered what this program was exactly, and thinking what would happen, and who would survive. As they kept driving, time kept passing, and Vahn got annoyed. "Hey driver, can't you go any faster?" He said. The driver kept quiet, and a little while later, the driver stopped the bus and said: "we're here."

As one by one people disembarked from the bus the man in blue next to the exit counted them out as if taking an attendance,Rath had been fixated on the different sounds that were being made and every once in a while he would catch a word or two of passing conversations.
Once you were in front of it you could clearly tell that the structure standing before you was a "Correctional Facility",the tall sprawling fence that surrounded the entire building was fitted with barbed wire at the top and as if that wasn't enough the structure had a second wall entirely made up of a whiteish grey material,it may have been iron or maybe it was something stronger the building itself was much taller but it was clear that the structure's vertical size is nothing compared to the maze it must be underground to house all those who are bought there.
Rath turned around to look at the road they had taken to get here,he figured he would have a lot of time from now on to marvel at Coldstream but he wouldn't see the outside world anytime soon,in the distance the trees upon which the bloody corpses hung were barely visible on the horizon it almost seemed to be an orchard of apple trees,the difference was that these *apples* were once walking and talking like the rest of them.

Last edited:
The man in blue then told us to introduce ourselves...

"go on speak up",the man in blue shouted at us as he sized each and everyone of us up with a piercing gaze.
"what don't they even teach you how to introduce yourself in high school nowadays? fine i'll help you lot out,i'll start us off"he put away the electronic tablet he was carrying presumably containing all the info about the new residents of the facility,by now the man in blue probably already knew things about all of them that maybe they themselves were unaware of.
"i am Dreg fuller, 39 and have been stuck in the drivers job since before any of you were born,"with a proud look on his gofy face he continued "now go on one of you try"he gestured towards the row of teenagers who were still overwhelmed by everything around them.
"ugh....i don't mind going first...."rath looked around to see if anyone had any objections and after a short pause he continued "my name is Rath Paxton,i'am 16 and....well i have never been to high school so i dont know what comes next"Rath was not embarrassed in the slightest to declare his illiteracy beyond the age of 12.

The man in blue signaled Vahn to go next. The man gave him a tiny shove on the back, so he knew there was no getting out of it now. "Okay. Well, my name's Vahn Frazier. I'm 17 years old. Umm...I'm not sure what else to say..." Vahn staggered to find anything else to say, but then the man spoke up. "That'll be all. Rath and Vahn, go stand over here. The two went over to the side. "You two will be partnered up until further notice." The two looked at each other, and with a serious amount of unease.

Last edited:
Ayros had to stop himself from laughing. These were the two most awkward guys he had ever seen. But of course, he couldn't judge them yet. Even if he didn't understand how someone could have so much less charm than him.

"What's so funny? You wanna go next?"
"Actually, sure. I'm Ayros Feron, I'm 16, and I just stole the bus driver's wallet. Take a look at this driver's license!" he said, showing the picture of the dorky looking bus driver to everyone and anyone.
The bus driver grabbed the wallet from Ayros's hands and punched him twice, right in his stomach. Ayros laughed, looked up, and wheezed out, "That the best you got, old man?"
"Go stand over there, by those two. Now."
The bus driver wasn't menacing to Ayros. What was menacing that the bus driver open his shirt just wide enough to show Ayros a peek of the 36 caliber revolver that he was carrying. So reluctantly, Ayros went over to stand beside Vahn and Dreg.

Rath saw Ayros walking towards him and Vahn....he crept closer to Vahn and whispered "he,is the kinda guy you wanna punch in the face the moment you see him, isn't he? "....a short pause and a chuckle later Vahn uttered a single word "agreed".
"Hello you two,hows it going?"Ayros was very casual in his greeting it made Rath wonder weather he truly understood the magnitude of the current situation.

Ayros. He was about the bravest kid Vahn had ever seen, or just the dumbest. Either way, he sure was cool. "Dude! Nice trick you pulled on the old man!" Vahn had whispered to Ayros, as he staggered his way over to him and Rath. "And don't worry about the gun. As if this guys got the balls to shoot kids." Vahn, Ayros and Rath snickered under their breath, but then the old man spoke up: "Oh, you punks find something funny? Well, I got a joke. Since you three like to laugh so much, you can continue to laugh with each other for a while. Say hello to your new group boys! It's gonna be you three to the bitter end!" The old man started laughing, but the trio weren't amused.......

The other pair of 3 were 2 guys and that one girl Ayros talked to on the bus ride over here. The guys name's were Lucah and Delmond. None of us heard the girls name though. And after everyone got split up, they took us inside...

Last edited:
((Okey, just seeing if Daz would respond))

I promised to protect her, Ayros thought, and now she's gone off with some guys who are probably rapists or serial killers or something. And I'm not sure if there's any other girls around...

Ayros cursed under his breath, and walked into the prison without even realizing exactly what he was in for...

(Does Ayros have like a sister? o.0)

"Dammit! Just what did we get ourselves into?!" Vahn said. When everyone started walking in, it was pitch black at first, and it felt like the floor was about to give way.

((Nah, he just has to be overprotective of his girlfriend who you will learn more about in the future))

Ayros could see a security guard standing in the entrance. He snuck over to him. I just need his gun, he thought. Then I can get out of here, grab my girl, and be on my merry way...

Just as he thought that, the steel door slammed shut, leaving him in complete darkness.

Last edited:
(Oh, okie :3)

After about a minute of standing in complete darkness and silence, the floor started shaking violently. "What the hell!?" Vahn said. After about 2 minutes, the shaking stopped, a light had turned on above us. The old man told me, Rath and Ayros to stand on one side of the floor, and Delmond, Lucah and the girl to stand on the other. A few seconds later, the floor actually opened up, taking both pairs 2 different ways.

(Are me and Tatumi the only ones left? If anyone wants to join, feel free...xD)

"Ah!"
Ayros screamed the whole way down. He felt like he was going to throw up. Even through all his training on landing from heights, he still had a crazy fear of them. When they hit the bottom, he landed on his feet, but continued to shake with fear.

(Psst, can I still join?)
Name: Lara Lancaster
Height: Who cares?
Most Likely To: Burn a baby....while its alive
Skill: Exceptional Aim!
Clothing: Helmet with googles on top, blond hair in a ponytail, blue striped shirt, black pants, brown combat boots, thick brown gloves
Description: Brash and prone to violent outbursts, Lara was always destined to stuck in the CCF. She can be nice and caring if the situation calls for it, but most of the time (when she isn't busy drunkenly gambling her money away), she'll be from a distance, with your head in her crosshairs

(we have a drinking and gambling female who is 16?..........this RP just got twice as intresting xD?)

The trio continued to walk when they heard the bus driver screaming. "Come oooooonnnnn, just give me a kiss" "Girl, get the hell away from me! And is that vodka?!? How did you sneak that in?!" Turning around, the trio saw a blond girl, drunkenly stumbling around the bus driver, with a giant smile on her face. "Oh man, if I wasn't so wasted, I'd totally have murdered you beer money by now. Are you really gonna be so mean to a girl like me?" The bus driver didn't look like he wanted to spent another minute with this drunk. He picked her up and ran towards the trio. "Wait....just take her...better you guys...then me..." He panted. Lara flicked him off as he walked away, muttering something about his mother as she stumbled towards Vahn

Last edited:
Back