Coldstream Correctional Facility

• Thread starter dazention
  • Start date
"I'll take a bow and arrow," Ayros said, getting into position to distract the small army moving towards them for at least a few valuable seconds.

"I call the the rpg!" Vahn said, even though he already took it from Azura. Vahn had already started to load the rpg to shoot at the enemy.

"looks like i also get the 50 cal. 20 bucks says Lara will want the sniper when she wakes up! Oh important info i kinda hijacked a tank on the way to the car and have it back there." Points to the tank.

Vahn walked over to the tank and gave it a sniff. "Yup, Lara's in there, All right."

Meanwhile, Ayros ran through the snow and made his way to one of the tanks. He managed to find its fuel tank and popped open the lid.

Here goes nothing, he thought as he flicked open his lighter and set the fuel aflame.

Azura not wanting to miss out on any of the fun laid down his 50 cal and fired the flame thrower in front of it. When he then fired his 50 cal it was quite literally a storm of flaming lead burning through the tanks like they were butter. " Vahn if you don't hurry there won't be any left for you or Lara if she doesn't wake up soon"

"Then I better get a move on." Vahn ran over to an empty stop were a large tank was approaching and shot the rpg. The result being the tank taking heavy damage, but now being destroyed. "Oh, I see how it is. You want some more, huh?" Vahn shot another rocket out of the rpg and this time destroyed the tank. "Hell yeah!" Vahn screamed.

After the battle Azura was talking with Vahn when he suddenly had a strange look on his face and fell to the ground. Then the enemy fired at Vahn but missed "<censored> i missed one" Azura yelled and then passed out.

"Peeeew," Ayros said as his arrow left his bow, hitting the guy who had shot Azura.

"Nothing like a good arrow-hole to lighten a chap's mood."

Azura woke up when Ayros said that " It may help my mood, but not the bleeding hole in my leg!" He screamed at Ayros.

"Oh, you're fine. Shush."

(Guys, I'm leaving Pedia, so don't expect me to respond to this after this post.)

Lara jumped next to Ayros as she began to shoot the enemies. For a while, it was going good. "Come on, you sons of <censored>, IS THAT ALL?!?!" she screamed, laughing. Then the next second, she heard a gunshot, and felt blood running down her body. Lara slumped over, dead in seconds.

Azura watched Lara fall and then Yelled at Ayros and Vahn "Hurry up and kill them! Or am i going to have to lay here all day?"

Ayros laughed, killing people left and right as he hadn't noticed Lara yet.

"Pew pew pew!" he yelled, jumping on the car and slinging arrows about.

Azura just looked at Ayros " You are the stupidest person I've meet or the densest." He the shot the enemy who was behind Ayros. "Hey look behind you every once and a while it may keep you alive."

Vahn saw Lara's body laying there and was thrown into a fit of rage. " You <censored> bastards!"
Vahn started firing all the rockets he had, killing all of the enemies except for one. Vahn walked over to a man who was bleeding out and almost dead. Vahn readied his pistol. "Hehehe....you think that you puny kids have won? You don't understand how much bigger the situation is than you. You'll see....we'll kill you all...hehe...hahaha!" The soldier said. "I'm tired of hearing you talk." Vahn said, and shot the man in the head. Vahn placed the gun back in its holster and turned. "Are you guys okay?"

"Vahn ask that to the bleeding hole in my leg!" Azura then stood up and hopped to the car.

"Hey, why does it look like Lara is twitching?" Vahn said while pointing to her. (#bumpfordays)

(Hi guys, I'm back! I'm so proud to see how far this thread has advanced ;) @kog'maw @PersonaWildCard @Bandana Boy )

"She's dead, strangers. Ain't no coming back from a gunshot like that." called a voice from behind the group.

Azura spun around and remembered that he had a bullet lodged in his leg. "BLOODY HELL IT HURTS! Why did i do that? Who are you anyway?"

Back