Coldstream Correctional Facility

• Thread starter dazention
  • Start date
"Oh dammit! Not this guy!" Vahn groaned

Azura asks Vahn "what did he do to get the "oh dammit not this guy" greeting?"

"Next time, I'll be ready to take you out," Ayros growled. "I'm not letting my guard down again." By instinct, his hand quivered over an empty holster at his waist.

"How adorable, thinking you can beat me. When you're done maki a fool of yourself, go to mission brief room and get a new mission. I'm letting you off easy, but next time, you WILL be executed. I have no time for failures." The man walked away

The group watched as the man walked away. "What a dick. I knew I should've shot him when I had the chance..."

"You almost shooting him led us in this mess in the first place, idiot."

They returned to the mission brief area where the machine roared to life again. "Welcome back, Team 451. Your new objective is to head to Sector G. We have recently lost communication with the base there, so it's up to you to find out what happened, fix it, and return."

Ayros stifled a laugh. "Great," he said. "Excactly what I needed right now."

So they stocked up on ammo, and headed back to the car. Sector G was in a desert wasteland, with sand and more sand as far as the eye could see. They had to be careful though, because they knew there'd be desert bandits, and after what happened last mission, that was the last thing they needed.

Ayros was lost in thought for most of the car trip. He had thought up a plan to fix this, but had been trying to think of a better solution. Finding none, however, he started mentally preparing himself. He put one hand on Lara's and kept driving, his heart racing as he realized what he was about to do...

(Lara's what?!?! I have to know what body part!!)

Azura watching Ayros do this he asked Vahn at a whisper "hey Vahn whats going on between them" and then turned to see what happens next

"Azura, they have what I like to call a "Friend-Zone-ish" relationship. They both clearly like each other, but neither one of them will make a move. I just don't think about it too hard..." Vahn explained while making sure his pistols were loaded.

(@Bandana Boy you watch those hands of yours mister XD)

" Oh so their just to scared to go anywhere with it" Azura stated a little loudly praying Ayros and Lara didn't hear him

"That won't be a problem for long," Ayros thought to himself as he heard Azura's remark.

" so how much longer till we get there? " Azura asked while loading his assault rifles (2 of them an ak-47 and m16 most over used guns ever)

As soon as he said it, they got to the outskirts of the base. Or at least, what used to be the base. Minus the imprint on the ground where the they base had clearly been, the entire area seemed to have been nuked. The team cautiously approached the still smoking area.

Azura looking around noticed about 20 large objects moving in this direction from all around them he then looked down his range finder " Guys we got ten jeeps and ten tanks. I need to go grab some fun toys from the trunk so i can try them out. Have fun till i get back! Oh yeah! When i get back i'll tell you guys the real reason i'm here.

"This was not part of the plan," Ayros said, cursing under his breath. Okey. Time to think of something else...

Ayros kept the thought of his brother's fate out of his mind.

" Okay i'm back questions who wants the rpg, the sniper with high explosive rounds, or a 50 cal machine gun. i choose the flame thrower" He then looked at them and said " you know it would be nice if we shoot at them before they shoot at us so hurry up and pick one" He finished talking right as the first tank fired.

Back