Compliment cycle!

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
This is a feel-good thread. You post a nice (sincere) compliment about the user above you and in time you'll get a great one back too! Maybe from someone else, maybe even from the same person, who knows? Since there is no one above me I'll post a compliment to everyone who ever posts on this thread:
Great-Smily-Compliment-.png

Why? Because you're a 3DSPedian and because you're making people their day a little better. Good job! Keep it up!
Let's go bring smiles to people's faces! :D Anyway, enjoy!​

Reactions: RashRiolu, OceanBaby22, P2.0 and 2 others
This is a nice thread, and it's sad to see that it doesn't have many replies.
You're a good writer, and trust me, I've read some of your stories~ They're quite enjoyable, y'know. You're also a fun person to generally be around. Yay you. :D

You're a nice person to talk to and you're a pretty amazing pokémon player (but I guess that's why you're a gymleader :D) You're also very friendly towards all Pedians. You're awesome! :eek::thumbsup:

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Well, I like every thread you start. You have a talent for creating fun games (like this) and topics that make us noobs feel more comfortable :)

Reactions: PersonSP
You're a nice person to talk to and you're a pretty amazing pokémon player (but I guess that's why you're a gymleader :D) You're also very friendly towards all Pedians. You're awesome! :eek::thumbsup:
Aww. :giggle:

I'll add to it. ^^

@FirstSerpent
I love your personality. You're a fun person to be around and you always make me :giggle: we never chat In the sb, but one time we did, and you're really cool and funny :) I still owe you that medicham .-. I'm sorry lol. For free.

@PersonSP you're a really responsible and nice person . I can tell . You take your stuff seriously, and that's a good trait to have. Many people don't care about their educational lives, so when I see you stressing over something it makes me happy that people value education and success.

@Barmont I don't know you as well . I've seen your posts though, and they are all nice. You seem like a friendly person :) I hope we can talk more ^^

Ps. You're all beautiful. :)

I love this thread. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Barmont, PersonSP and FirstSerpent
Well, I like every thread you start. You have a talent for creating fun games (like this) and topics that make us noobs feel more comfortable :)
I haven't really seen a lot of your posts, but I saw one where you apologised for not being online this week even if you were the MOTW because you had IRL things. I think that was really thoughtful of you. Congrats on that, by the way! :D
I'll add to it. ^^

@FirstSerpent
I love your personality. You're a fun person to be around and you always make me :giggle: we never chat In the sb, but one time we did, and you're really cool and funny :) I still owe you that medicham .-. I'm sorry lol. For free.
Ehe, you seem like a fun person. I'm not on the SB very often because I often multitask and forget I was even on the SB, haha.
I like how you play along with my awkward jokes, makes it more fun to tell them. :rotfl:
You're also generally nice to newbies and everyone in general, really.
And we never got time to trade because we weren't ever able to get online at once, haha. :hilarious:
Nice Panda, by the way. :panda:

Reactions: Barmont, PersonSP and 3823
@rawrrie
You are beautiful *-* (your avatar in your MOTW week was really you, right?) and cute <3

@FirstSerpent
I've never seen you before, but you seem like a very nice person and I hope we can be friends :)

Reactions: 3823
@rawrrie
You are beautiful *-* (your avatar in your MOTW week was really you, right?) and cute <3

@FirstSerpent
I've never seen you before, but you seem like a very nice person and I hope we can be friends :)
Psht, are you saying I'm not beautiful? :hilarious:

Reactions: Mr. Kream, 3823 and Barmont
No @FirstSerpent , nothing like that :p

Well, I can't say that until I see a photo *-*

You're cool because you prefer Gods Eater to Monster Hunter as well :cat: And your Persona cosplay was amazing.

Reactions: Barmont
@Spinnerweb
You're the coolest Sempai ever because when I first joined up I was like "Wot is hepon" and I was unfamiliar with everything and you just kept singing this disney song and talked to me, haha.
Also I remember when I had a really bad case of food poisoning and you were really nice to me. ; w ;
You also have a great taste in music. And all in all I really respect you as a person.
Kthxbye. :hilarious:

Reactions: 18
Wow, this thread is amazing <3

@Spinnerweb
Thanks :) You're so helpful and nice! And you have good taste :p

@Barmont you've got an awesome avatar! It's really colourful. :3 You're quite funny and your posts always seem super cheerful. :thumbsup: Also, glad you like this thread. :D

Reactions: Barmont
@PersonSP your really fun to be with im still remember that riddle thread :D and you personality is nice and friendly

@Spinnerweb You make me laugh so much. Your random jokes are hilarious. I love how you're funny, are serious when you need to be. You're really friendly and a great person to be around with. Nekochu is proud, keep being awesome. :p

@Earth2543 You're so cheerful and I love your innocent personality. I remember when your picture was an earth. xD Thanks for adding another lovely member to the family of 3dspedia. \o/

Reactions: PersonSP, 18 and 2179
i won't call myself innocent :sneaky:
thank anyway you're awesome too Rawrrr ;)

Your a nice pe-(looks at your sig)
You have a nice taste in -(looks at your sig)
I like your- (looks at sig)
uhhh.... um... Nice, USERNAME! The Great Sage likes moons

who are you even talking about!!? :eek:

who are you even talking about!!? :eek:
Oops i meant earth not moon... [VVGO] Oops!

Reactions: 2179
Back