Compliment cycle!

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
I like your humour "Great Sage" :p best ban ever

Bump needed. :3

@Eren Jaeger I love your art. I see you being a famous artist/manga person someday. >.<)/ You're also very nice. c:
@JayRawrTiz You're really nice and I find your personality adorable. When you first joined I was kinda scared because I didn't want another " rawr " around.. but I don't care now since we're good friends ^.^
@DeathDragon You are very kind and a great Pokemon player c: I remember battling with you. Although we don't talk much, I can tell you're a great human being \ : D /

Reactions: JayRawrTiz, PersonSP, Yukine and 1 other person
Bump needed. :3

@Eren Jaeger I love your art. I see you being a famous artist/manga person someday. >.<)/ You're also very nice. c:
@JayRawrTiz You're really nice and I find your personality adorable. When you first joined I was kinda scared because I didn't want another " rawr " around.. but I don't care now since we're good friends ^.^
@DeathDragon You are very kind and a great Pokemon player c: I remember battling with you. Although we don't talk much, I can tell you're a great human being \ : D /
Agreed, thanks for the bump :3

@rawrrie You're a really kind, helpful, funny, cheerful and on the whole amazing person! ^-^ You're also pretty strong at competitive battling, I remember battling in a really fun Multi Battle with you, J9, Pacey and Vii! That was so fun!

@Vii You're a very nice, cool, funny person who I'm glad I got to know! :D You've helped me out before too and I love your cupcakes, they taste great! :D You're a great person!

This needs more replies, xD

Reactions: PersonSP, 2179, Vii and 1 other person
>.>

@D4rkDragon
You're really nice and smart and I remember you were on the shoutbox for a day. I had a nice time talking to you. ^-^

@Eridan
You're really kind and funny and an awesome friend. c: Also, your avi is awesome. ;)

Spread more compliments >.<)/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2071, D4rkDragon and PersonSP
>.>

@D4rkDragon
You're really nice and smart and I remember you were on the shoutbox for a day. I had a nice time talking to you. ^-^
Spread more compliments >.<)/

Thanks !

@Rawrrie: Same here, it has been nice talking to you for the few times we did. It was nice, and honestly, kinda changes my Pedia routine the times we talk.

@Spinny: Because of all those fun times we had, no matter if those were in the shoutbox (rarely), through PM or the new convo-like systems. And same goes for the epic laughs we had many times !

Reactions: DeathDragon, 3823 and PersonSP
bump
@PersonSP You are really nice and you write awesome stories :D
@FirstSerpent You are really cool (because we both love Akame Ga Kill) <3 and you are nice to other Pedians :p
@Barmont You are really cool and nice to fellow Pedians
@rawrrie You are really nice and make everybody happy :) and you are also so kind and generous
@Spinnerweb You are a really awesome because we both like heave metal and rock ;D
@Earth2543 You have awesome choice in Vocaloid songs and we are bffs ;)
@Sanji You seem to be an awesome guy and make everybody laugh
@DeathDragon You are very friendly to everybody in this forum :cat: and I love your avi :O
@D4rkDragon You are very Friendly and you will always be my french buddy foerver :p

Reactions: PersonSP, DeathDragon, D4rkDragon and 2 others
@Mikaya cuz you're are fun to talk with and a great mod XD and also, Marc x Mika all da way! XD

@Spinnerweb cuz you're a very good friend of mine

Reactions: 18 and Mikaya
@Mikaya because you are my hug buddy and you have listened to me through my recent struggles, a great friend to talk to (づ。●ω●。)づ
@Luffy you are a really friendly person who is nice to me, you are quite active in the chat and you never stop smiling (づ。●ω●。)づ
@Ace Of Spades you are a really nice guy (づ。●ω●。)づ
@Eren Jaeger Your art is so cool, you have really good talent : D (づ。●ω●。)づ

@Everyone who enjoys hugs (づ。●ω●。)づ~~¬!

Reactions: Yukine, lillipup24 and Mikaya
@lillipup24 because you made me smyle again
@Artsy_ because you are my bro (づ。●ω●。)づ
@Larsi you are my best friend on the forum so :D
@DeathDragon you are so nice and its funn to talk with you

Reactions: DeathDragon, ArtsyThePikachu~ and lillipup24
@Luffy for being the best ever
@Flygon for being something like my sister
@Oshawotron16 for being the first friend on 3dspedia and helping be through
@DeathDragon for being fun to talk to
@Leviathinian for being wierd like me (somehow getting me banned)
@Artsy_ for like this and being cool

Last edited:
Reactions: Pok_E 16, DeathDragon, ArtsyThePikachu~ and 1 other person
@OopaMazo For being an awesome friend!
@Luffy For also being an awesome friend
@Magik For helping me when I first came on this site
@P2.0 For being an awesome friend who shares lots of my interest
@CdbSora Love our metroid talks!

Reactions: P2.0, 423, ArtsyThePikachu~ and 1 other person
@Luffy You're a great friend and someone really fun to talk to ^-^
@lillipup24 You're really fun to talk to too :)
@Ace Of Spades I don't know you too well, but you're a cool guy and your avi is pretty awesome too ;)

Reactions: lillipup24
Gerud Sandstorm (@Larsi) for being a formidable Smash opponent and great friend!
@tacocob for being a formidable Smash opponent, as well as a good FL Palladin.
@RobertDan for being a formidable Smash opponent and great friend. We've had some of the best chit-chats . :p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and GerudoWarrior
@OopaMazo for being a great friend and a good listener to my little rants. I thank you for helping me with all I have asked.
@Marc for always being there for all of us, for making this site great. You much more thanks.
@Zachtopaz for being cute and adorable.
@Larsi for being awesome.
@Moonchild for being a great friend and being so kind and helpful.
@Mikaya for popping up at just the right time to help us.
@ToxicWolf1132 for being the best friend in the world. You're smart and funny, I don't know what I'd do without you.

Reactions: 423
@P2.0 for being a good personn with awesome interests!!
@RobertDan for being a good friend and smasher
@rawrrie for being nice to me and other members
@Moon Rain for being a good friend

Reactions: Moon Rain, P2.0 and 3823
@Mikaya for being the best senpai
@Marc for opening this amazing site
@paceygym because he is amazing (and my favorite muffin I'm bringing this back)
@OopaMazo for helping me in Fl
@RobertDan for being the best Robin have ever fought

Reactions: 423 and Mikaya
:eek: Another one! Sure,I'll add to it! :)

@rawrrie :She's one of the nicest people I've met here.Always helping others with various tasks,and dare I say selfless?? :eek:

@Marc :For making this site,and helping people make friends with other 3DS users and for helping them get games that they can't irl.He's helped me a lot,so I would like to extend my gratitude. You're a very nice person,thank you. :)

@Pandaxclone2 :He's very knowledgeable on most things,IMO.He helps people understand some things they have trouble with (Like me,lol. :p ).And overall, a nice guy. :D

@Larsi :We have similar interest,and he always helps out people as much as he can with a game if he's played it as well.It's really fun to talk about games with him,or just every day stuff. :thumbsup:

@Spinnerweb :This guy...This guy here? He makes everyone feel good when he stops by to visit the Shoutbox. :hilarious: Sometimes,I sorta think of him as a brother because he always finds some way to make me happy,and vice versa. :D (Even though I have two bros IRL,lol).

@PersonSP :Now I'm actually starting to learn about you.I sense that you have a very kind spirit as well,and don't like conflict,much like myself.And you delight in making others feel good about themselves.That's my life-goal while I live,and I think it'll be easier with you around. :) You have my thanks.

Reactions: 3823 and GerudoWarrior
:eek: Another one! Sure,I'll add to it! :)

@rawrrie :She's one of the nicest people I've met here.Always helping others with various tasks,and dare I say selfless?? :eek:

@Marc :For making this site,and helping people make friends with other 3DS users and for helping them get games that they can't irl.He's helped me a lot,so I would like to extend my gratitude. You're a very nice person,thank you. :)

@Pandaxclone2 :He's very knowledgeable on most things,IMO.He helps people understand some things they have trouble with (Like me,lol. :p ).And overall, a nice guy. :D

@Larsi :We have similar interest,and he always helps out people as much as he can with a game if he's played it as well.It's really fun to talk about games with him,or just every day stuff. :thumbsup:

@Spinnerweb :This guy...This guy here? He makes everyone feel good when he stops by to visit the Shoutbox. :hilarious: Sometimes,I sorta think of him as a brother because he always finds some way to make me happy,and vice versa. :D (Even though I have two bros IRL,lol).

@PersonSP :Now I'm actually starting to learn about you.I sense that you have a very kind spirit as well,and don't like conflict,much like myself.And you delight in making others feel good about themselves.That's my life-goal while I live,and I think it'll be easier with you around. :) You have my thanks.
am i not your splatoon buddy?

Reactions: P2.0
am i not your splatoon buddy?
:eek: Of course you are! How could I forget!? Also @Luffy :For sharing the same hype for Splatoon as me. :D I'm really hoping to meet him on the battlefield as good allies,or rivals.Prepare the ink. ;) You, @paceygym ,and @Megalegacy ! Glad to have you on my future team! :thumbsup:

@Mikaya :For some reason,I consider her to be the mother of 3DS Pedia. XD She's very nice,and probably one of the very few mothers I know who plays games.That,is a huge :thumbsup: from me,lol.

Reactions: Moon Rain, 3391 and Mikaya
Back