Compliment cycle!

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
@Vii For knowing Japanese and being an awesome friend. :p
@Eridan (again, I know) for being a nice and helpful person and a good friend.
@OopaMazo For being really kind and complimenting people and stuffz and I really appreciate that >.<)/ Stay Oopabulous
@Mikaya I always notice you're really nice and kind to everyone ^-^
@Faithy For being more positive and talking to me c:
OH I GOT TAGGED AGAIN TYSM FAB RAWR

@Megalegacy For being really nice and awesome and ye mate tons more but threads must have character limits amiright
@Ace Of Spades For being an epic pedian c:
@CrashToad124 For keeping me from leaving and being epic
@Flygon For being the most best best friend evar!! :D
@Kirlyfish You're really nice to people c:
@loadsmoreomgdude

Last edited:
Reactions: Megalegacy98 and Shadow of Spades
@PersonSP - for being a really cool person to know and the one who makes these kind of threads :D
@np2016 - for being a nice friend to talk to and a frequent forum poster like me :3
@Evelyn - for having a nice personality with everyone and a cool style :)
@P2.0 - for a really kind attitude and great at making cool drawings :D
@Earth2543 - also very skilled in drawing in my opinion and interest in many cool things :D
@rawrrie - for being one of my best friends ever 'round Pedia :D
@hundredsmore
Aww thanks! ^^
@rawrrie Because you are a very generous,friendly and kind person.:D
@Pandaxclone2 You're a nice cheerful person.:)
@Earth2543 You have amazing drawing skills :eek:.I could never be able to draw as good as you.You're also one of the first people I have met when I came here.
@Eridan you're one of the people I mostly talk to and you're a friendly and active member as well.I have seen you on a lot of forums.;)

Reactions: 3823 and 2071
like to update @Faithy for taking the time to read my ramblings and walls of text. thanks sis~ :hug:

Reactions: spagooti
@Vii For knowing Japanese and being an awesome friend. :p
@Eridan (again, I know) for being a nice and helpful person and a good friend.
@OopaMazo For being really kind and complimenting people and stuffz and I really appreciate that >.<)/ Stay Oopabulous
@Mikaya I always notice you're really nice and kind to everyone ^-^
@Faithy For being more positive and talking to me c:

Thank you, kind rawr! :D

@rawrrie For being a great gal to talk to and being extremely nice toward everyone she encounters! Your vocals are also on point. Stay epic~! :thumbsup:
@P2.0 : A cool dude who loves to share his amazing Splatoon and anime drawings in the SB.
@PersonSP : Your array of literacy and poetic skills in the stories you create cease to amaze me.

Everyone whom I have tagged (as well as people who I didn't tag) have contributed to 3dspedia in their own unique way, whether big or small. It's people like you who keep this site exciting and enjoyable for all. Newbies feel welcomed by this site's exceptional hospitality. I personally appreciate each and every one of you guys; just the way y'all are! (Though I might not show it very often lol) As 3dspedia grows, I hope to see a lot more active individuals whose names spell out S-U-P-E-R-B! :)

Reactions: Mikaya, P2.0 and 3823

@rawrrie For being a great gal to talk to and being extremely nice toward everyone she encounters! Your vocals are also on point. Stay epic~! :thumbsup:
@P2.0 : A cool dude who loves to share his amazing Splatoon and anime drawings in the SB.
@PersonSP : Your array of literacy and poetic skills in the stories you create cease to amaze me.

Everyone whom I have tagged (as well as people who I didn't tag) have contributed to 3dspedia in their own unique way, whether big or small. It's people like you who keep this site exciting and enjoyable for all. Newbies feel welcomed by this site's exceptional hospitality. I personally appreciate each and every one of you guys; just the way y'all are! (Though I might not show it very often lol) As 3dspedia grows, I hope to see a lot more active individuals whose names spell out S-U-P-E-R-B! :)

Dang, that was beautiful ;-;

@PersonSP - for being a really cool person to know and the one who makes these kind of threads :D
@np2016 - for being a nice friend to talk to and a frequent forum poster like me :3
@Earth2543 - also very skilled in drawing in my opinion and interest in many cool things :D
@hundredsmore
I'm special :0
Well it's my turn to be nice

@Eridan a great friend that posts frequently in forums with me and is usually 99% of my alerts and news feed xD

@Faithy most random yet funniest person to talk to in ShoutBox

@rawrrie a great graphic designer and a really nice and helpful friend

@Marc for finding this site and also making me feel better about my SAT (got a 1620 which isn't bad for a 1st try)

@Evelyn for the hilarious moments in the ban thread

Reactions: 2071, Evelyn, spagooti and 1 other person
Isn't this like something you have to compliment the above user? This turned into something similar to the "spot in the sun" thread. I never participated in it since people can feel offended if you know them well yet post and not tag them.

I think mostly everyone is great in their own little way.

Reactions: 423 and 3905
@Marc for making this website and helping everyone have fun at first I joined this web for the 3ds gift cards but then I realized that just have fun and talk to people

Reactions: PersonSP
Isn't this like something you have to compliment the above user? This turned into something similar to the "spot in the sun" thread. I never participated in it since people can feel offended if you know them well yet post and not tag them.

already said that earlier marc :p

Wow i got tagged!

@Marc for being a great admin for everyones (and didn't to mind the picture i made at all lol)

@Mikaya another great mod for the site and fun to talk to!

Reactions: Mikaya and PersonSP

It kind of is, I made them both. I just figured it would bring some smiles out. :) I never thought about people getting offended, but I think they'll understand you an't tag half the Pedia. :p

Thanks! That was beautiful. :hug:
@hundredsmore
It's my calling! :D

Anyway, on to tagging a bunch of people!
@Derplink_:3 You are always cheery and making little chats everywhere, people like you keep this place lively and buzzing. :3
@Redtar You're my favourite newbie around! (And that's something, because there are lots of them :p)
@Mikaya I'll try not to write an essay on your awesomeness here so: humour, smiles, creativity, much wow.
@Moon Rain You're always friendly and being a mod is pretty awesome on its own already. :3

I'm kind of trying to stay with the tag limit since it was my own idea, but well, nevermind :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon Rain, Mikaya and Derplink_:3
Wow i got tagged!

@Marc for being a great admin for everyones (and didn't to mind the picture i made at all lol)

@Mikaya another great mod for the site and fun to talk to!
Does anyone know me

Does anyone know me
You've got tagged plenty of times if I'm not mistaken. :p So yes, probably.

I think I just noticed this thread:rotfl:, wish I did when it started but anyways :D:
@PersonSP she's a very sweet girl and a great foreign friend to have around here in pedia(Also cause she started threads like this that always seem to amuse me, keep it up SP ;))
@paceygym he's a great cousin and always makes me feel better whenever I'm down and an outstanding Smash brawler.:rotfl:
@Pewdiepie, wait he's not here, right? Meh forget about him(He's great and stuff though :rotfl:)
@ToDoList: Make Flipnotes, Ok now I'm just reading off a list
@MaskSmash he's da best gent chap I ever met and I feel as if we've met at someplace like school or the mall, he's greatness is endless and so as his friendship.:hug:
@AricAttack5576 for keeping me company since people think I've been abducted these past weeks, and he's a great dear boy!:pompus:
@Ninja-Patty since she was the first friend I made here on pedia and if it weren't for her I'd be here only to get eshop cards.
@DarkDrifloon he's a great friend and surely is my brother form another mother....game I guess :rotfl:

Also all u people are freaken fantastic even though I never met the majority of you.:thumbsup:
:D

Reactions: 3391, PersonSP and ✍MaskSmash✌
So much love! ;-; It's impossible to tag everyone I care about here! So I'll just say this:I love you guys so much.Meeting you has been a blessing for me.I hope we continue to be friends. :)

Reactions: 423 and 3823
I'm special :0
Well it's my turn to be nice

@Eridan a great friend that posts frequently in forums with me and is usually 99% of my alerts and news feed xD

@Faithy most random yet funniest person to talk to in ShoutBox

@rawrrie a great graphic designer and a really nice and helpful friend

@Marc for finding this site and also making me feel better about my SAT (got a 1620 which isn't bad for a 1st try)

@Evelyn for the hilarious moments in the ban thread
Your welcome xD.

So much love! ;-; It's impossible to tag everyone I care about here! So I'll just say this:I love you guys so much.Meeting you has been a blessing for me.I hope we continue to be friends. :)
Well said chap! You are the Great Sir Toon Link! :pompus:

Reactions: P2.0
Oh whoopsies, I was tagged a little while ago!

Well, an obvious person I am going to tag is @SunnyWindy! :love:

She is an incredibly kind user who is a ton of fun to talk too. :) I am so glad we are friends!

I will also tag @Marc because we have began talking more and he too, like Sunny, is incredibly nice and fun to talk too. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have beaten Pokemon X! Thanks again, Marc! :)

And lastly, I will tag @rawrrie because she is a wonderful person. She is incredibly kind and caring and I am happy to be able to call her a friend. She has a very positive attitude so she is always fun to chat with!

Reactions: 3823
Back