Compliment cycle!

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
- revives thread - :artist:

@FaithKitty for being a fabulous person and a great friend! :hug:
@rawrrie you're pretty much the nicest person in Pedia ^-^ You're a great graphic design artist and you have a beautiful voice.You're like the sister I never had :'D You're the best,Nee-san! :D
@CdbSofa you're a funny person,you make me laugh a lot when we talk in the Shoutbox (you're also a fabulous Sofa \: D/)
@P2.0 you're really nice too! You're also reaaaaaaally good at drawing and you sound adorable :3
@Everyone whom I didn't tag is awesome too! =)

Reactions: spagooti, PersonSP and P2.0
@Kamui for beeing my very best frind :hug:
@Eiram™ for beeing awesome
@CdbSofa for beeing my bestie and i can always talk with you
@P2.0 for beeing nice and my friends
@RobertDan idk what i would do with my smash career without you ;P
If i forgott someone im sorry D:

Reactions: P2.0
Sofas get bonus points, sweet \o/
@Linkling You're such a cool guy, and all your traits make for a perfect personality :D
@Kamui You're a reallyreallyreally good friend and you've helped me through a buncha stuff :D
@P2.0 You're a rad dude, you look awesome, you're an awesome artist...awesome! :D
@Evelyn You're really sweet and careing, you also are really funny! :D (Even though you sell Sofas... >.>)
@Everyone else You guys are all awesome! It was hard to decide who to tag but everyon else: you're all great people, and here's to a bunch more good times together!

Reactions: 7698, P2.0 and Evelyn
@Linkling For being the best internet bro ever <3
@CdbSofa for being an awesome friend i can jump on (hehehehe)
@Bearidan for being my best LoL friend
@P2.0 For doing the mos awesome drawings i have ever seen
@Evelyn (Cookie-kun) For being there for me :3
@Spinnerweb For being an awesome dude :3

Reactions: 2071, 1599, P2.0 and 2 others
Reactions: 1599 and 7698
- revives thread again

I want to thank @Marc and all the staff for this awesome forum, you guys are so nice, smart and talented!!!

- revives thread again

I want to thank @Marc and all the staff for this awesome forum, you guys are so nice, smart and talented!!!
And I want to thank you, random citizen, for reminding me this thread exists. Where did you dig it up? It's ancient! :p

And I want to thank you, random citizen, for reminding me this thread exists. Where did you dig it up? It's ancient! :p
I want to thank you for your talent in literature. Your stories really bring word to life as I read them and I honestly really enjoy them. Cheers!

I want to thank you for your talent in literature. Your stories really bring word to life as I read them and I honestly really enjoy them. Cheers!
I want to thank you for your honesty and good humour.

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I want to thank you for being an awesome pal and letting me vent when I need to. Thanks to you, I avoided doing many mistakes on Pedia. You are a really good admin, I look up to you in my admin duties Sinner!

Reactions: 18
I need to thank Sunny for being so kind to me. I'm always annoying her, but she just says "it's nothing".
You're an angel :hug: I'm your fan

Thank you for always being in good spirits. :3

Thanks for being the one person that talks to me in the general chat thread :3

Reactions: PersonSP
Back