Closed Convince the Santa - 3DSPedia's Christmas Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
cool roses are red violets are blue and Santa has limited presents to give you

It feels weird talking to Santa I must say. Santa isn't something that exists where I'm from, probably too hot but anyways here we go.
Dear Santa,
As odd as I feel writing to you, it's even odder for me to recount good and bad things I did. I guess I've gotten to the point of cynicism where I stop seeing most things as good or bad and more as just actions. Yet I like to believe I still have some amount of goodness in me and a strong enough moral compass inside me, part of why I'm writing this letter.
Some of the good things I've done? Well I interned with a legal firm specifically focussed on work for the poor and needy so I guess that sort of counts. I think my favourite client was a German lady I helped get a new passport for, super nice lady. I've been trying my best to spend time with my old relatives, which I guess super objectively is a nice thing to do.
And I guess it's because of this I'm writing here. This post and as an extension this entire site is my respite from mountains and mountains of work. I love what I do and everything associated with it, but sometimes I need a break, and getting a present seems like the best way to get it. Either way, this post is partially just my own self-reflections and ruminations, somewhere I can safely pen my thoughts but still open to people to see.
Cheers Santa,
Have a great year

Order hmm?
  1. Pink (because it's so fabulous of course. Have you seen the pink Captain Falcon?)
  2. Blue
  3. Red
  4. Green
  5. Tan (odd colour choice for a present...)

I want the tan one.
I have done a lot this year. I've studied on the weekends, I've been trying to be nice to my siblings, I've gotten straight A's.
I plan to work hard, be a better role model to my younger siblings, and believe I can be prosperous in the future. (I'm also writing Christmas cards this year.)
I get more gifts when I behave well & get good grades.
While I may not know what is in the presents, I know what would make me happy.
nba-logo.png

mSlRaVYKKqx4CGEus6NO10VBUzVOPQweRPyVXTvUIBVmMBD4kBae02dMq_NIINOuqgNJ=w300
photos_with_mario_luigi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All entries that don't meet the requirements won't be acknowledged, so make sure you have everything.

1.) Numbered gifts you want.
ex, 1- Pink 2 - green 3 - tan 4- blue 5 - red
2.) Letter that meets requirements in the main post
---> READ everything :3

Dear Santa,

I have been really good this year some things that I have done good are help people out in this shop that I am apart of and i've also helped out my parents and friends and family and my grades in school are really good their at least a's and b's. My plans for the future are to keep doing what I am doing now and also some more stuff like visit my friends hang out play some games and also work on my sun and moon living dex once they update the game with all the other 721 Pokemon because i have all 301 that are currently in the game and my living dex looks nice right now. I don't really know how this all relates to the gift I want because i can't see the gifts we can get from you but trust me it surely is something and hopefully relates to one of these gifts.

Here are what i'd like from greatest to least, 1) pink, 2) green, 3) tan, 4) blue, 5)red.

I hope this letter will convince you to pick me as one of the 5 winners Santa.

-FuntimeFoxy

[*SPOILER="Re-post of letter"]Dear Santa,

I have been really good this year some things that I have done good are help people out in this shop that I am apart of and i've also helped out my parents and friends and family and my grades in school are really good their at least a's and b's. My plans for the future are to keep doing what I am doing now and also some more stuff like visit my friends hang out play some games and also work on my sun and moon living dex once they update the game with all the other 721 Pokemon because i have all 301 that are currently in the game and my living dex looks nice right now. I don't really know how this all relates to the gift I want because i can't see the gifts we can get from you but trust me it surely is something and hopefully relates to one of these gifts.

Here are what i'd like from greatest to least, 1) pink, 2) green, 3) tan, 4) blue, 5)red.

I hope this letter will convince you to pick me as one of the 5 winners Santa.

-FuntimeFoxy[/*SPOILER]
It said to remove the asterisks before posting which are these symbols *

It said to remove the asterisks before posting which are these symbols *
it worked thx and @rawrrie sorry for all this extra junk i'll go and delete all but my letter now and also plz update the origional post so that there won't be confusion in the future about the spoiler thing cause i read your OP more then once and not once did i see anyhting about the spoilers so again sorry for the big mess and please update that OP

it worked thx and @rawrrie sorry for all this extra junk i'll go and delete all but my letter now and also plz update the origional post so that there won't be confusion in the future about the spoiler thing cause i read your OP more then once and not once did i see anyhting about the spoilers so again sorry for the big mess and please update that OP
Updated ><

Dear Santa!! :)
Hi, Santa Claus I hope you had a nice vacation before you had to go to back work! :D
I have been a very good man I would like to thanks to Santa Claus for my wishes has come true!
Finally I finished university and I got my teacher degree! Thanks again Santa! ;)
I also hope all my family members and friends always in good health and everythings just go alright. And also same to you Santa Claus too. How does that relate to this gift? I love presents and my christmas my favourite holiday!

Link06

1. Blue
  2. Red
  3. Pink
  4. Green
  5. Tan

Dear Santa, I would really like a new 3DS this year. I would say I've been good enough, but that's just from my perspective. I've recently moved, and I helped my sister move all of our things(my mom and dad passed away a few years ago, blah blah blah, not trying to play on the emotion, just saying you know, help sis=help parents.)We've been staying with one of our good friends, and I help her to watch their kids(4 of'em, all under 10! Quite a handful!) I'm hoping to get a job soon to help pay our bills and help get us, me and my sis, our own place. I'd also like to go to school. I think I'd like to be a nurse or a vet. I've always liked caring for people/animals. I will admit I do get angry and frustrated sometimes, but I don't take it out on others. I'm the of person to bottle it up. :\ Anyway, if you think I've been good, I would like a green 3DS please. I hope you have a safe trip this Christmas eve and say Hi to the elves, reindeer and the Mrs. for me.

You're truly, Sashade7/Jessica
1.green
2.blue
3.red
4.pink
5.tan

Last edited:
When result will be declared?

I'm guessing Christmas as Santa only gives out presents during Christmas

Around Christmas time :p I would say get in your entry before the 20th.

I'm a Jew so I believe I can't join? xD

I'm a Jew so I believe I can't join? xD
When I say Christmas it's universal - It can be related to any religion or culture since each of them celebrate it differently.

Reactions: Ethendor
Heya, Kris Kringle. Right off the bat; My family doesn't celebrate Christmas. So every year around this time, I have to sit back and watch as my friends and their families sit in their homes with their cozy warm little hats and presents, having a good time. Me? I turn the TV on, and all I see is christmas themed stuff. I don't even get coal! Were the Milk and Cookies I put out for you not good enough? :oops:
Now, I don't ask for much in life. All I want to be happy, is some good friends, some bad puns and some tasty food. Maybe a cool hat. But I'd really appreciate it if just this once, I could experience the joy of receiving a gift for Christmas. Even if it's digital. I want to wake up on Christmas day excited on what surprise I'm going to get. I want to experience that once in my life before I grow up and virtually never get the chance to again.
I feel like I'd just be singing my own praises if I listed down how good of a person I am. And I'm not really comfortable with doing that, haha. So even if I miss out on a few 'Santa Points' I'm not going to get into that.
But I can say that I try my best to be nicest I can to those around me. And the people that know me consider me a good person, so take that for what it's worth, haha.
I will now begin to describe my feelings in a Haiku for bonus Santa Points. *Ahem*

Christmas day has come,
I wake up, and see no tree;
No gifts here for me.

That you for listening lmao, and have a very merry Christmas!
Choices in order;
1. Blue
2. Red
3. Pink
4. Green
5. Tan

Good luck to everyone participating. :)

Dear santa yeah hi how u been so u know everything that happened this year
i can explain........ first of all eating a cookie is not a crime it was just there so i believe i should not be in the naughty list for that also i made up by baking 3 dozens which i think is too good i dont know why she is still mad anyways i should really get the remaining present because you and that creepy elf on the shelf have seen how good ive been for example remember when that one girl in math class tried to fight me but i did not fight her or all the times i volunteered in the animal shelter and i have not ever gotten suspended in my life i think that deserves a reward. my siblings they grabbed my video games so many times recently and i actually let them and u know my cousin the annoying one staying over my house she is extra lazy and i for real dont like her but im still nice to her i have trully tried this year to be my very best and you know it so u know consider giving that gift to me the kind gentle good girl ok , ok i love u santa

sincerely ,
Pandaneko

my gift choice is blue
green
tan
red
pink

Please don't be late, please don't be late!

Dear Santa,

Santa it is me, salty
A present from you is what I seek
For I desire an early gift
If I don't win, I won't throw a fit

Hello Santa, another year gone by, and also presents! Glad you're
coming by again, and from the looks of it, you're not stopping! That's
awesome!

I have done some good things this year actually. Such as:
Hanging out with my friends and cousins more often
Trying to think out situations instead of immediately reacting
Trying very hard in school
And cleaning my brother's room

I think a little reward would be nice, but alas, only you can choose my fate!

It's been a good 12 years, and I'm surprised you're not tired out from me
and other people! Once again, that's pretty cool!

So thank you Santa, deep in our hearts, we know you're the coolest person
(winter jokes :p).

And thank you in advance if I win a present!

Edit:
For presents I want
Purple, Blue, Green, Red, Tan

Last edited:
Entries will end today at 11:59 (EST)

@Leviathinian, you told me you were doing your entry, so it would be a good time to hurry ;-;

Back