Closed Convince the Santa - 3DSPedia's Christmas Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Dearest Saint Nick,
How are things up there in the North Pole? I'd come visit, but it's far too cold for me up there! I'd quickly turn into a living ice cube! I hope you're doing okay!
Word on the street is you're not as financially stable as you used to be. I guess all those game consoles you've delivered the past few years put a real dent in your wallet! It's such a shame that your present count is limited this year. The hardest part about it is probably choosing who to give them to. That's the main reason I'm writing this letter. Santa, I ever so dearly wish to receive one of your presents this year!
I'll let you in on a little secret, Santa. I'm not perfect. Nobody is. I've done several regretful things throughout the year, but I think I've made a real turn for the better as the later months approached. I've heard that one who learns from his actions and changes for the better is wiser than one who was good all along. I used to be a little self-centered, and did some acts that could be called pretty narcissistic. However, as the year went by, I've had a positive change. I don't remember what exactly it was, but I stopped with my nonsense, and started being a lot more friendlier. People took notice, and now I have a bunch of friends here on 3DS Pedia!
"Well, what are some good things you've been doing this year?" You may ask in your jolly voice. I do my best to be an active and friendly member of 3DS Pedia. I've adopted several members who've since became active in the community. If you don't believe me, just ask some noticeable examples such as etrian_warrior and Sashade7! I enjoy helping people, and will often go out of my way to assist others while insisting that I receive no pay, like when Vii and rawrrie ask me to tutor moves on their Pokemon! Heck, I even stopped before starting to write this letter to help rawrrie with her Pokemon team! It's okay, though, because I love helping others! I even opened up my own shop in the Nookling Junction so I could help fellow members in need! Don't worry, my friendly face in red. I've done some good things in my real life, too! I actually work a volunteer job every week on Sunday to help teach kids. I run the powerpoint slides and control the music, lights, and volume. I also do my best to help a certain person with some work that they sometimes have a hard time with. I'm sure they greatly appreciate it! I try my best to be a good person to others, even when I'm down in the dumps! Putting a smile on someone's face does the same for me!
"Ho ho ho, and what do you plan to do in the future, young man?" I can hear you politely ask. Well, to be honest, the future is uncertain. You can never be sure what it will hold. However, I can assure you that I'll keep being an active member of 3DS Pedia and do what I can to participate and help out, and I'll keep trying to be best person I can be in real life, as well as the internet! I won't be lacking any positive spirit any time you come around, Santa! As long as I'm doing what I love and making others happy, I'm happy!
You won't regret letting me have this gift, Santa! I'll make sure of it! You'll be proud of me! With it, I'll be inspired to do even more acts of kindness, and be even more glad to do them! Whether or not I get a gift, though, I'll stay true to my promises in this letter and hope the best for next year!
I hope this letter has helped to convince you that I should be a gift-receiver this year. It would just make my Christmas, Santa! I'll be sure to leave extra cookies and milk for you, and you can call me up anytime you need an extra elf helper! I'll put on about 7 layers of clothing and be on my way as fast as possible! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Sincerely,
Your Good Ol' Pal Leviathinian

P.S. Santa, enclosed with this letter is a carefully sent and preserved helping of Fruitcake and Eggnog. It's the least you deserve for all that you do. Enjoy!
eggnog-fruitcake-holiday-isolated-white-holly-pine-garnish-44987305.jpg
Phew! I made it with only 761 words!
1. Red (It's Matching With Me Red and Shining Golden Ribbon)
2. Blue (It's Shimmering Sparkles and Shiny Silver Ribbon)
3. Tan (It's Gold Look and Interesting Star Design)
4. Green (It's Starry Green and Golden Ribbon)
5. Pink (Pink)

Entries are closed, thankyou everyone. Stay tuned <3

Reactions: saltypepper, Link06, Ethendor and 2 others
Yaaaay the time has come >.<)/ First place gets their first choice, that's how the presents were given out.

These are what the presents reveal:
gift 1 (small).png = $10 eShop Card
gift 2 (small).png = 3 Free Pedia emporium items
gift 3 (small).png = Free 3dspedia 3 month sponsorship
Gift 4 (small).png = 100 PC
gift 5 (small).png = A free banner, signature, avi, postcard, and premium banner from rawrrie's GFX shop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Winners ~

1st place - @Leviathinian (red)
2nd place - @Zukrad (green)
3rd place - @supertristan00 (pink)
4th place - @Aura_Knight394 (tan)
5th place - @FirstSerpent (blue)

Enjoy everyone :3 Prizes will be sent out soon.

and remember, it's not what you got in the end. It's how much fun you had working for it <3

Reactions: Ashkil, Aura Knight, Pandaxclone2 and 2 others
Ah man, oh well :p

Congratulations to every winner and I hope you will have fun with your gift and a Merry Christmas!

Reactions: 3823
and remember, it's not what you got in the end. It's how much fun you had working for it <3

To be fair I guess the last four months weren't fun per se. Torturous really. But thanks all the same rawr. :cat:

Congrats to all the winners and may you have a Merry Christmas and happy New Years.

Reactions: 3823
Yay! I won! I actually wasn't expecting to win, and I'm surprised I got so placed so high. Thanks :)

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and 3823
:eek:

What?! You mean I actually won something?! Coolio! :D

Er, I mean...uh...congrats to the winners! And thanks for the contest!

Reactions: 3823 and Pandaxclone2
Yay!! I won!!

I should have picked tan >-<

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
That's exactly how if felt :D But I'm still just super exited I won.

Great job everyone.

Sorry if someone asked already but when does this end exactly? I read through the post but didn't see anything in regards to an end date or when we get the results

Sorry if someone asked already but when does this end exactly? I read through the post but didn't see anything in regards to an end date or when we get the results
it already ended ><

Edit the OP to have a big red disclaimer perhaps? (I know you tagged it with closed but I guess that doesn't stand out too much.)

After the members have taken their prizes and wrapped this all up, lock the thread.

Back