Corrupt A wish!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
Granted, the wish granting counsel sees your wish and the head gets depressed and jumps from the wish granting tower, causing the universe to go in reverse and it all never happened

I wish I coul absorb the content of a book by touching it

Wish granted, but only picture books and novels from 100 years ago.

I wish I was a cat.

Granted but tomorrow you'll be chased by three rabid pitbulls.

I wish I had the ability to shapeshift, that'd be fun to mess around with.

Granted but you can only transform into brainless jelly

I wish all important stuff was stored in picture books

Granted but they all spontaneously burst into flames.

I wish all food tasted good so I wouldn't have to be a picky eater.

granted but the only food is poisonous

i wish ssb4 didn't take so long to load

granted, but then emojis steal ur copy of ssb4 :sneaky:

wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say

Granted, but we're tired of you saying the same wish over and over again, so you combust.

I wish I could actually win a giveaway.

Reactions: PersonSP
granted, u won the giveaway of sonic 06

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust or self destruct

granted. you don't combust or self-destruct, you combust and self destruct :3

i wish i could finally beat all the challenges in ssb4

Reactions: PersonSP
Granted but then they get up and beat you up in revenge XD

I wish school didn't start so early

Granted, you now leave school at 8:00 PM

I wish milesiscool23 will stop wishing for the same wish over and over again.

Granted, he gets banned from this forum but then someone else starts doing it :confused:

I wish I didn't have to corrupt a wish if I don't want to

granted, but you always want to

i wish i wasn't in my art class right now >.<

Granted now you're not in art class but the next 20 hours are

I wish I had a brush with a tip as thin as a pencils

granted but all pencil tips are as big as the entire brush

i wish my science teacher would actually do something

Granted, but she makes you overwork....

I wish I could control time!

my science teacher is a guy :l
granted, but you can only control the last 2 seconds

i wish i didn't have the istep test tomorrow >.<

granted, but now u have to do a 9999999999 question test

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct

granted, but the wish is granted by a random guy named phillip so everything you didn't want happens

i wish the 9999999999 questions where all just "what's 1+1" and i get a cookie everytime i get one right (SO MANY COOKIES!!!)

Back