Corrupt A wish!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
Granted, I get 1 quarter of the cake and you feel bad for it, and it stresses you your whole life.

I wish it wasn't so cold in my basement. Or too hot.

Granted but then you didn't have a basement :p

I wish for some pie that can't magically be gone :p

granted, but it can blow up.

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad) and my family doesnt get sucked into a wormhole and adding stuff helps no matter wut and no one stops me and everyone that is annoyed by me doing the same post dies

Granted but you annoyed yourself so you die. (Also that's not really appropriate.)

I wish *some people* would disintegrate this very second

Granted, but you might be one of those people :p

I wish i had a loyal and cute pet pikachu to hug that would never hate me and always be by my side when i wanted or needed , would protect me and help me too OwO

Granted, but it blows up :(

I wish my mom didn't have to work so much....

Wish delightfuly ganted, but your mother has become very ill.

I wish that my efforts were appreciated every once in a while. >.>

Granted, but senpai will never notice you
I wish my pikachu would come back to life, good as new as if it had never blown up and would become indestructible from then on :33

Granted, but senpai will never notice you
Lol fine by me! :p

Granted, but you will no longer be able to carry your Pikachu around, even in a pokeball.

I wish things that happened didn't happen for a reason.

Granted, but now all reasons are invalid (e.g. reasons to do homework are invalid, but reasons not to are invalid also!)

i wish i could carry my pikachu around on my head in my pikachu hood >w< would be so kawaii maaan

Granted, but Jessie comes, steals it and vanishes.

I wish my computer wouldn't overheat and couldn't be corrupted, blow up, or stolen.

Granted, but your computer learns about freedom and floats away.

I wish Splatoon would release one month early. :p

Granted, but you can never see a romantic sunrise ever again

I wish for a Brick XD

Granted but it comes smashing through your window :eek:

I wish I was 3 years old again

Granted, but you can never age older again,4
i Wish jessie would give me my pikachu back ;^:

Granted but now your pikachu has grown attached to Jessie and it's crying all the time

I wish for a cookie :3

Granted, but there is no chocolate in that cookie :(

i wish my pikachu would eventually see the truth and realise that i'm his soul trainer O3O XD,/ grow dettached to Jessie

Granted but Jessie is heartbroken and somehow she go your phone number and she won't stop calling you 24/7

I wish I could draw exactly whatever I imagine

Granted, but your artwork will never be appreciated by others :(

i wish i could block her from contacting me or pikachu via any form of communication

Granted but you read in the newspaper that she jumped from a building

I wish I knew an original wish

Back