Corrupt A wish!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
granted, but the cookies taste terrible and 1+1 now equals window, so u get them all wrong

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people

Granted but your computer just glitches and made the wish into "I wish 10 + 9= 21"

I wish that this wish gets corrupted.

Wish Granted, but your wish isn't a real wish, so it can't be corrupted.

I wish I had $5,000.

Granted in monopoly money

I wish people in my country would understand immigrants are people too :( (Almost all politicans are all "Let's send them back to their own country which is a warzone but who cares", really what's wrong with them?!)

Granted but now everyone else is an alien so now they actually aren't people to us.

I wish that my wish to have an infinite slice of pizza gets corrupted.

Granted, now you have 2 infinite pizzas! :D

I wish my stomachache would cur-- owwww......

Granted it's now "cur-- owwww" (Sometimes drinking some milk can help :))

I wish there were no more mean people

Granted, but the nice people are too nice so you kill them, but you're left with no one.

I wish I had a per Ridley.

granted, but ridley dies, and gets replaced by n00b ridley

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad)

Granted but it creates a wormhole and you and your whole family are dropped in outerspace without computer or oxygen

I wish you'd stop repeating that stuff over and over

Granted but then his lineage continues to do the work for him as their legacy.

I wish saltypepper has a great day for actually granting my wish. (I won a free pizza!)

granted but your free pizza is 300 years old (saltypepper still has a great day though :playful:)

i wish i had an infinite pizza like you :cry: (not the old one!)

granted, but that emoji is the pizza. and it tastes terrible.

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad) and my family doesnt get sucked into a wormhole

granted, but all other times you're same wish is granted won't mean anything and adding to it won't help

i wish you would stop using the same wish already

Granted, he also disintegrates

I wish I could buy (good) pizza at school

Granted but it only comes with you least favorite toppings.

I wish I could get paid to make people miserable like those customer service guys.

Granted but now the whole universe hates you

I wish I could concentrate when I need to

granted, but you now always need to concentrate on farting

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad) and my family doesnt get sucked into a wormhole and adding stuff helps no matter wut

Granted but the Indians stop you and give you the opposite. (also stop saying the same wish over and over it's annoying)

I wish everyone in 3DSPedia a good day! :D

Granted but the Indians stop you and give you the opposite. (also stop saying the same wish over and over it's annoying)

I wish everyone in 3DSPedia a good day! :D
Granted but someone else supposedly already said that ( not really :p )

I wish for some cake :D

Back