Corrupt A wish!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
  • #1,821
granted, but the automatic sub Youtube does, so it's like... this, for example:

I wish I was a nekomimi for real.

• #1,822
Granted, but everyone misread it as "nekomimif or real" for no reason, so now you're real.

I wish that this never happened:
granted, but your loophole blew up. :hilarious:

i wish my dads youtube channel, DanBCG, was more popular...

granted, but it then dies... somehow :confused:

i wish for my dads youtube channel to be more popular and for the haters to get permabanned

granted, but it stops after 0.000001 seconds

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it again

granted, but it blows up

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it again and youtube exists forever

granted, but that only lasts for 0.000000000000001 milliseconds

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it again and youtube exists forever and everyone had time to watch the videos

granted, but they were all just clones, and you also disappear

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube exists forever and everyone had time to watch the videos

granted, but now the only games are sonic 06 and superman 64...

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube exists forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube forever

granted but now the only event pokemon is magikarp...

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube forever

granted, but you need to squint your eyes for 8 weeks without stopping

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever

granted, but you dont know how to use them

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma EVER

granted, bit it now comes out on 3/31/16 and march already has under 31 days :hilarious:

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate EVER

granted, but now only 10000 people play the game (including you) and your #10000

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER

granted, but then missingno corrupts ur game...

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down

granted, but he is hacked and glitches up ur game.

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids FOREVER

granted but (enter 01110011 01101111 01101110 01101001 01100011 00101110 01100101 01111000 01100101 as non-binary here) stole it

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER

granted, but it blows up.

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish

Granted, you have lucas. in mother 3. XD

i wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and the wish gets granted

granted but he bites ur nose instead

wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED

granted, but then emojis steal ur copy of ssb4 :sneaky:

wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say

granted, u won the giveaway of sonic 06

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust or self destruct

granted, but now u have to do a 9999999999 question test

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct

granted, but the cookies taste terrible and 1+1 now equals window, so u get them all wrong

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people

granted, but ridley dies, and gets replaced by n00b ridley

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad)

granted, but that emoji is the pizza. and it tastes terrible.

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad) and my family doesnt get sucked into a wormhole

granted, but you now always need to concentrate on farting

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad) and my family doesnt get sucked into a wormhole and adding stuff helps no matter wut

granted, but it can blow up.

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad) and my family doesnt get sucked into a wormhole and adding stuff helps no matter wut and no one stops me and everyone that is annoyed by me doing the same post dies

granted, you are now "forced" to play sonic boom rise of lyric.

I wish that my dads channel was popular and haters/idiots got permabanned and got unbanned when they liked it/got smart again and youtube/the internet exist forever and everyone had time to watch the videos and dad uses youtube/lives forever and doesnt have a coma/turn into chocolate/shrink EVER and time never slows down and youtube lets everyone upload vids/has the glitches fixed FOREVER and the wish granting councel accepts the wish and THE WISH GETS GRANTED and the time never goes in reverse, no matter what u say and i dont combust and/or self destruct and the wish doesnt get granted by any random people and my device doesnt glitch (i use an ipad) and my family doesnt get sucked into a wormhole and adding stuff helps no matter wut and no one stops me and everyone that is annoyed by me doing the same post dies and i dont annoy myself

• #1,823
Okay... *cracks her fists* granted, but going to the past like this costs you the 5 last times you received money.

I wish.... I wish I had sharp and strong claws on my hands.

• #1,824
Okay... *cracks her fists* granted, but going to the past like this costs you the 5 last times you received money.

I wish.... I wish I had sharp and strong claws on my hands.

Granted. They are non-retractable, and super long, making doing everyday life stuff ridiculously difficult, and you keep accidentally nicking yourself with them.

I wish for a cash influx of $200 in my e-shop account. :3c

Reactions: Alegria
  • #1,825
Granted. They are non-retractable, and super long, making doing everyday life stuff ridiculously difficult, and you keep accidentally nicking yourself with them.

I wish for a cash influx of $200 in my e-shop account. :3c
Granted, but Nintendo assumes you're hacking and you get banned.

I wish that I lived in Elmore. (the town from TAWoG)

• #1,826
Granted, but Nintendo assumes you're hacking and you get banned.

I wish that I lived in Elmore. (the town from TAWoG)

You live there for 2 hours and then die a horrible death.

I wish for a purple coin.

• #1,827
You now have the purple coin ,but it came with an irremovable curse.

I wish to be as strong as Goku. (super saiyan blue kaio-ken)

Last edited:
  • #1,828
Granted. This will take place in 4,449 years time. And last for one minute.

I wish I knew what the curse was! D:

• #1,829
As you wish. A curse that shortens life-spans by 1 hour every second put by the man who owned that very coin, who was
punished for something he did not do.

I wish I wasn't an insomniac so I can get better sleep.

• #1,830
As you wish. A curse that shortens life-spans by 1 hour every second put by the man who owned that very coin, who was
punished for something he did not do.

I wish I wasn't an insomniac so I can get better sleep.
Granted, but now you have nothing comfortable to sleep with.

I wish for more actually good fanfics.

• #1,831
Granted, but you don't have internet anymore, so you can't read them :D

I wish my family understands me and reacts differently than what they actually do, because they would know

Last edited:
  • #1,832
Granted, but you don't have internet anymore, so you can't read them :D

I wish my family understands me and reacts differently than what they actually do, because they would know

They do, but you wake up, and it was a dream.

I wish for lots of strawberry sorbet ice cream.

• #1,833
They do, but you wake up, and it was a dream.

I wish for lots of strawberry sorbet ice cream.

Granted, but you became allergic to strawberry.

I wosh I spelled wish right.

• #1,834
Granted, but you became allergic to strawberry.

I wosh I spelled wish right.
Granted, now you can spell "wish right".

I wish that I have 10 PC.

• #1,835
Granted, now you can spell "wish right".

I wish that I have 10 PC.
granted, you got 10 Play Coin on your Nintendo 3DS, you know, the points you get just by doing 1000 steps a day!

I wish my glasses were 20% cooler.

• #1,836
granted, you got 10 Play Coin on your Nintendo 3DS, you know, the points you get just by doing 1000 steps a day!

I wish my glasses were 20% cooler.

Granted, Your glasses are now 20% colder.

I wish I remembered it was gonna be the 4 of July yesterday.

• #1,837
Granted; today is now July 5th, making yesterday the day you remembered it was the 4th of July (yesterday).

I wish for donuts.

• #1,838
I totally saw that coming! :cool: and cold in summer is still cool.

I wish for donuts.
Granted, but they're burned so much that just picking them in the box will turn them into ashes.

I wish I got the Pokémon Adventure books I don't have yet, 'cause actually I can't afford to complete my collection.

• #1,839
I wish I got the Pokémon Adventure books I don't have yet, 'cause actually I can't afford to complete my collection.
Granted, now someone named "I" has them.

I wish to actually be patient.

• #1,840
Granted, now someone named "I" has them.
that's unfair: I said "books I don't have yet", not "books I doesn't have yet"... :/

I wish to actually be patient.
Granted, you're sick and you're going to be cured, so you're patient.

I wish I had a better internet connexion é_è

Back