Contest Create a Pokémon

• Thread starter JayRawrTiz
  • Start date
This Is mineimage.jpgPokéDex entry: IronFire lives in the deep dark iron mines of nearly every region. IronFire mainly eats ironore and what ever he can find what's edible. He hovers using his wings of fire and also uses his wings to light up the way for young lost Pokémon

cool drawing

We can draw multiple correct? I might get the urge to create another before you set an end date.

Ok i'm in. Just need to think for while and then get to it.

I'd like to get in on this! I have created almost 100 of my own Pokemon. Actually, I made a Pokemon rom hack (Which is poop) and making another one! I'll post my drawing soon.

Here's my entry! (Sorry for the terrible quality of the picture)
o104jt.jpg

Name: Shedhoun (The Desire Pokémon)
Type: Ghost/Dragon
Abilities: Bond (The more time the pokémon spends in the first place of the party, the higher the critical hit ratio)
Gender Ratio: 50/50
Catch Rate: 8 (1% When an ordinary Pokéball is thrown at full health)*
Egg group: Undiscovered Hatch time: - **
Height: 2.4 meters
Weight: 725 kg
Leveling Rate: Erratic
Base Friendship: 200 ***
Extra details: This Pokémon is highly offensive, sporting incredibly high Attack and Special Attack combined with high Speed, while averaging on HP, and having quite low Defence and Special Defence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokédex Entry: #722 Shedhoun are created from strong desire for freedom. Although rarely seen, it is said that they come in a wild array of colours. They are said to obey their creator only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend: There are many ancient lore about this creature. Unlike all other beings, that sprang from Arceus hooves or were created by his servers, Shedhoun were and are created by humans. Only very strong willed people are able to create Shedhoun. Most of them are natural leaders, and their desire for ultimate freedom can become embodied by the ghost pokémon. Shedhoun is therefore often considered to be an indicator for the ultimate ruler.

Shedhoun, once created and caught, serve only their creators. Their looks and colours vary along with the people they deviate from. They have an extra-ordinarily strong bond with their trainer and stay with them their whole life. Throughout their lives they share the fate of their trainer. If their trainer dies they disappear. Some claim the Shedhoun dies too, others believe it simply leaves forever. However, if a Shedhoun is deserted by their trainer, they will remain at following them around and watching them at the distance, occasionally appearing before them. While this does not directly affect the trainer in any way, it is a strong reminder of lost freedom and friendship, and often the trainer will be driven mad.

Contrary to common believe the Shedhoun do have their own will, and will try to force and manipulate their partners into pursuing their own freedom at all costs. While this might sound frightening, it is only because they wish for happiness for both themselves and their trainer. They do not have an explicit evil or good nature but rather think in goals to achieve. Although they are rarely seen (even in the history books their number has still to exceed 50), a lot of people have claimed to have felt their aura around them.
It uses telepathy to communicate. From the ancient stories we can assume that it is very intelligent. The same stories note both its elegance and cruelty. Because it is the embodiment of the wild desire to be free, it is easily assumed that they show no mercy to those that stand in the way.

Notes:
* Since this pokémon embodies freedom, it is not easily caught. Catching also serves as a test for their creator
** It is created by human desire and therefore it cannot be hatched
*** It forms an incredibly strong bond immediately after their creator has proven to be a worthy trainer

Reactions: embracethedream and Ozga
that looks aaaawwsoooome!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

that looks aaaawwsoooome!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks! :D It has been a while since I made my last coloured drawing so it took a few hours to get it right.

I'd like to get in on this! I have created almost 100 of my own Pokemon. Actually, I made a Pokemon rom hack (Which is poop) and making another one! I'll post my drawing soon.
Adding!:)
Ok i'm in. Just need to think for while and then get to it.
Added!
We can draw multiple correct? I might get the urge to create another before you set an end date.
Only one >.<

Reactions: OhCrapItsPayne
Gee, how can I make a Pokemon. Because my favorite franchise is Pokemon!

Time to create!

Is it too late to join?

i dont think so

This is Snowbud
It's a Ice type Pokemon for generation 7

Snowbud looks like a snowman but it's a snow stack of voltorbs here's the recipe: Voltorb + cold temperate area = an Ice type Voltorb + Ice type Voltorb = Snowbud!

i dont see him

here is my entry to thisof if eevee was dark and dragon:D

Attachments

• New eeveelutions.jpg
    New eeveelutions.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 16
That looks as if you got it off of the internet >.>

nope lol I just wanted to know how you would react XD

@pokefreak those quotes with zorark:cry:
Lol.
nope lol I just wanted to know how you would react XD
You wouldn't want to do that if you enter a contest and they say that that us not allowed, did you get it off the internet or what?

Back