Closed Create a video-game cover contest

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
im in Rawrrrr (btw is this contest the one you sent to the staff)

@rawrrie can i use a game cover i find off the internet (like a blank 3ds cover) and put a image i find on google images on it (i want to do like a spider one :p)

Very interesting, I think I'll join.

im in Rawrrrr (btw is this contest the one you sent to the staff)

Maybe... :sneaky:
Just kidding, yeah it is. =)

@rawrrie can i use a game cover i find off the internet (like a blank 3ds cover) and put a image i find on google images on it (i want to do like a spider one :p)

Yep. Try to make it your own artwork though. (Don't use too many images and add your own style to it)

Very interesting, I think I'll join.

^_^ I'll add you guys

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1RBkQxFjoONj-wblcVDQqnv3fBKplSVVtgXYC8T16HO4/edit?usp=sharing

This is what I got, obviously not finish, somewhat bad, but impressive since I made it under an hour and made on google drawing.

Can you please post when your drawing/entry is finished? Thankyou. =)

Last edited:
oooo crap XD im not that good :p

oooo crap XD im not that good :p

Practice makes perfect ;) and please do not bump up this thread for no reason =/

I will enter in and make an awesome game cover

Video-game front cover:
2786881-mfDdkeNbkqkbVxNz.jpeg

Video-game back cover:
2786886-q0EPvAdpZAuBQJy8.jpeg

Screenshots:
2831551-OVEtMWU-7M4D6Tx6.jpg
2831891-XTrOn-lHAc5lmYVn.jpg

Name of game: The World.

Platform: Nintenlol 3DS (well its a pun.)

Genre: Simulation.

Summary: Manage and lead your very own planet to be the most civilized and strongest planet in the galaxy!

Plot: The god has given life to a lifeless planet in vast space and that god is "You" to compete with another "god" from another "dimensions" you must create, manage and evolve your creatures while maintaining the balancing of Eco System on your planet. Your goal is to be the best god you possibly can!

Controls: use stylus to select and manage your planet. D pad or circle pad to move around the galaxy and explore it. L button to show the status screen. R button to look at the "Eco-state". Start to open menus.

Features: Street pass: gather the data and statutes of other gods around you. Multiplayer (2 players only): communicate, wage war or trade with another players via Internet. Playable in 2D

Extras/Details: stunning graphics with good visual effects and sound tracks. Have a really realistic evolution process and technology trees.

What inspired you to make this: I'm always a fan of good simulation games and this is my ideal game that i want to see.

Attachments

• 2786353-Hp79nH9fZOLouirI.jpeg
    2786353-Hp79nH9fZOLouirI.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 2786357--16NAMMYg92Md_D5.jpeg
    2786357--16NAMMYg92Md_D5.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Reactions: Hikki, Robyn and 2071
I think I'll be joining too! :D
This will give me a chance to use my original character I created awhile ago!

whelp, i let my friend generate video game names with the name generator, and i ended up with dynamite godzilla phonics. and here i am, thinking that my day couldn't get any weirder than what it has been :bag:

Hmmm I may join

I think I'll be joining too! :D
This will give me a chance to use my original character I created awhile ago!

Adding you to the list ^.^

whelp, i let my friend generate video game names with the name generator, and i ended up with dynamite godzilla phonics. and here i am, thinking that my day couldn't get any weirder than what it has been :bag:

Lol :p
Are you joining?

Hmmm I may join

Yep. I'll put your name on the list.

I would like to enter

lord Arceus has told me that i must bring the X-TREME!!! form of phonics to the world, so i guess i have to join :cat:

hohohhahahahhahahahahhaghho *cough* *cough* ha :dead:

Count me in! :D I'll start making my cover :3

Ill totally join I just cant draw but u said its on effort not skill so COUNT ME IN!!!:cat:

Hooray ! I've finished :D It was fun doing this because I usually lurk linger around since there's no new threads but doing this was so much fun ! ^-^

Video-game front cover:
Video-game back cover: 3dstemplate.jpg [ click the image for better details :giggle: ]

Screenshots : Not as yet

Name of game: Panda Mania

Platform: Nintendo 3ds

Genre: Platformer

Summary: Join Marcy the Panda and explore Panda Pedia as well as various stages to save Princess Mikaya from the Sneaky Dilawer and Master O' Puppets !

Plot: You explore 10 unique and different worlds full of life and puzzles that will keep your thoughts motivated . They are also action-packed with a variety of fun elements and power-ups that will be very useful throughout your adventures .

Controls: [Circle Pad + 3ds Gyroscope] and [Touch Screen ( for mini games )]

Features: Hundreds of Platformer levels with unique design and difficulty , Many fun mini-games that you can play with your friends locally or worldwide via wireless connections ( internet for worldwide ) , Fun side quests and unique achievement goals to keep you playing.

Extras/Details: Beautiful , stunning graphics with amazing 3d effect . Controls are also very understandable and easy to learn . You will also receive various content via SpotPass very frequently as well as other goodies via StreetPass

What inspired you to make this: Members and staff of the 3dspedia site inspired me of this idea :) I thought that it would be fun to make a hilarious game out of them :p And of course this contest made me excited to do this ( soo sneaky :sneaky: )

Apparently I don't know how to photoshop with software so only Paint was my option to do this , but I'm really proud of it :D It would've probably look better with photoshop but it's still great because I didn't use any pictures , etc . asides from the template :D

@Marc
@Spinnerweb
@Mikaya
@OopaMazo

Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link, Megalegacy98, JayRawrTiz and 8 others
I'll join :cat: and does it have to be original characters? I wanted to do something PvZ (Plants vs. Zombies)
Pweeaaasseee rawrrs

I'll join :cat: and does it have to be original characters? I wanted to do something PvZ (Plants vs. Zombies)
Pweeaaasseee rawrrs

It has to be original. :panda: You could do a game similar to it with your own characters though.
Edit: Are you entering? :p

I wanted to, I will think of something so sure*

Last edited:
Reactions: 3823
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back