Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to remember to enter that one, looks awesome :3

Added both of you c:
wow that was damn fast
should've expected it from rawrrie herself
thanks, anyways :pompus:

Reactions: ThePartyPixel and 3823
RUvrWm5_g_MzPv62fXTZ5ZtchNGc-JH3hQrp7PcE6lIk9IgvY8-FoCMSynEUnXEHa7THng=s0-d-e1-ft

Have you ever wanted to create your own Video-game? Haven't we all? Well in this contest, you have the chance to show off your very own creation of a video-game and earn prizes!

This contest is super flexible! You can make a game on almost anything. Whether it's a new Zelda-type adventure, to a game about your best friend it's accepted. Nothing too vulgar or inappropriate, please. Be creative and as descriptive as you want! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask ^-^

ESK3Qg-ofkU2og_GYFQB8bVBwUn9Qs819YcXF8f7hhiA3uyu9zLVy4bF4H5F2qLIOiHrUA=s0-d-e1-ft

1. Can be digital or hand drawn.
  2. One entry per person.
  3. Must have at least 5 posts on forums to participate (eliminate double entries :c)
  4. Game must be original ( Your own characters )
  5. Anyone who is plagiarizing will be disqualified immediately.
  6. Have fun!
  7. Post finished entry here with all parts.
ZClCC8dayw2fzIS-oAOR7_EDXS9js5jkOdXdbGPtnZQLx-0O9VTB0vZqneVbqcArWB2Wmg=s0-d-e1-ft

Here is an example of an entry:
Video-game front cover:
ziOJkBRtN-hdGVNFYjM6So3SsfkSV5UD0OtpE18S9-VS-eGoTc_Vk53zawmJN0D7l4hIXw=s0-d-e1-ft
Video-game back cover:
KIKUPUbLu6NNcDQIxvlwRYwU0nX0Rz80fw7lngY-CZbzS-av28LaN7HvSLZpiBt4T3SfLQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Name of game:
The Legend of Nekochu
Platform: PC/Windows
Genre: Mystery/RPG/Puzzle
Summary: Explore with Nekochu as she transforms into different things and saves the world from the dreaded Inu-monster.
Controls: 3d gameplay, use the mouse to move the camera and the W, A, S and D keys to move. Click for interacting with various objects. (Be more descriptive than this)
What inspired you to make this game: @Spinnerweb :p

Remember, those above are just examples! Be as descriptive as possible! Anyone can win, because we are basing the results on effort more than skill! Also, try not to use too many images off the internet and make it original. One last thing, The written portion is just as important as the art portion, so try your best on both sections!

Note: You can use characters from the videogames/youtube/websites if you change their name, (e.g. Mario --> Maryo)

I'd prefer it to be original but too many people are asking me the same question.. ;-;

Here is the form:

Video-game front cover:
Video-game back cover:
Name of game:
Platform:
Genre:
Summary:
Controls:

What inspired you to make this:

Code:
[B]Video-game front cover[/B]:
[B]Video-game back cover[/B]:
[B]Name of game[/B]:
[B]Platform[/B]:
[B]Genre[/B]:
[B]Summary[/B]:
[B]Controls[/B]:
[B]What inspired you to make this[/B]:
*I recommend copy and pasting code and filling it out.

gFuNoT5LOPegrFJBq8Og7HXPTnZVgI8ApDmH_vXL8dy78K3TixHTaDWfYjpSCkq8wk9B4Q=s0-d-e1-ft

1st place: 100pc
2nd place: 50pc
3rd place: 25pc

vLAEyW4.png

Here are some resources to help you guys get started! (You don't have to use them).

Have fun~!

So, where and how do we send the pics of the drawing and the filled out forms? Roark~

So, where and how do we send the pics of the drawing and the filled out forms? Roark~

Post here, on this thread when you're done c: Entering?

Wow! This sounds cool! I would like to join!

Reactions: 3823
this seems fun, when does it end?

this seems fun, when does it end?

It depends, I'll announce a date when there's people done entering. Don't worry about it, you leave enough time to finish. I'm not gonna end this in a week or something =P

Reactions: Isabella
Video-game front cover:
rji6l58nob0rl66zg.jpg
Video-game back cover:
mtHnloD.png
Screenshots: I have none, because my game stopped LOADING for whatever reason. So, I will replace screenshots with tilesets!
Name of game:The 101
Platform:Windows
Genre:RPG
Summary:You are saving a world from a colossal hole that will engulf it.
Plot:There is a colossal hole that begins to engulf a nearby town. You must go and stop its destruction by defeating the guardian of the abyssmal pit. When you do that, you can then go on to other towns and beat other bosses. The final boss is a demon lord in a pyramid.
Controls:Arrow keys, spacebar
Features:EXP Seller, minibosses, EXP system, weapon system, fully functional battle system, etc.
Extras/Details:There's a 3DSPedia easter egg if you can find it :)
What inspired you:My sister challenged me to make an RPG game about potholes; I said challenge accepted.

Last edited:
Post here, on this thread when you're done c: Entering?

yush im entering, sounds fun X3 Zoro~

And thanks now i know where to post it~ nwn/

Reactions: 3823
Well, I'm going to participate in this. I, luckily, am decently skilled at programming. Just let me convert my game into an auto-unpacking .exe and it'll be ready.

Video-game front cover:
rji6l58nob0rl66zg.jpg

Video-game back cover:Yet to make one
Name of game:The 101
Platform:Windows
Genre:RPG
Summary:You are saving a world from a colossal hole that will engulf it.
Controls:Arrow keys, spacebar
What inspired you to make this:My sister challenged me to make an RPG game about potholes; I said challenge accepted.

EDIT:
It wouldn't convert to an auto-unpacking .exe, so I just uploaded EACH. INDIVIDUAL. FILE.
https://www.mediafire.com/#xaez9vvjmqgz3
(I am trying to put it into a .zip for easier download purposes)
EDIT OF EDIT:
I am done screwing around with it, and am just going to put up the raw downloader. No more messing around.
EDIT OF EDIT OF EDIT:
Stupid RPG maker file won't load, so no download.

While at the video game name generator, it gave me the name "Jack Thompson's Ninja Princess". I dare ANYBODY to come up with a name HALF that awesome.

Fill out the form only. Anything extra will be ignored. It has to be fair for everybody =/

yush im entering, sounds fun X3 Zoro~

And thanks now i know where to post it~ nwn/

Updating list.

Fill out the form only. Anything extra will be ignored. It has to be fair for everybody =/

Updating list.
I did fill out, let me edit post and remove extras.

Updating list.
What's unfair about extras? If you do extra work why would it be unfair to add that?

What's unfair about extras? If you do extra work why would it be unfair to add that?

Not everyone knows how to make games. I made this so that everyone could join and have a chance to win.

Not everyone knows how to make games. I made this so that everyone could join and have a chance to win.
But also no extra information/images (everyone on here knows how to type...)?

But also no extra information/images (everyone on here knows how to type...)?

Extra text is fine. Images, no :d

I set restrictions for a reason.
Can we continue this in a pm, please? =)

wait do you have to make a video game?

wait do you have to make a video game?
Nope :) Read the main post, it explains it all

Video-game front cover:
p9WpH9l.png

Video-game back cover:
sVr69S2.png

Name of game: pitch black
Platform: xbox one, xbox 360, wii u, ps3, ps4
Genre:horror/rpg
Summary:god created two races light and dark that can only be seen in the opposite lighting god created a third race one that can't be seen in either there is one left find it.
Controls: (left stick: move) (right stick: camera) (start: menu) (select: save) (a : interact)
What inspired you to make this: earth bounds rpg elements

Reactions: RichGamerton
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back