• Start date

Which Starter Pokemon Should I choose?

• Turtwig

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Piplup

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Based on the last number of my ID. (1-3 turtwig, 4-6 Chimchar, 7-9 Piplup, 0 I choose)

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yass I'm on the Elite 4 team ^_^

Good luck. :3

Reactions: Crystalites
I'm not intending to do post game right now because I'm have a holiday right after school ends and it may interfere it
Oh man. Please don't let me die. I must stay till the end. Good job so far. :D

If you find a Hunchkrow,name it PIMPIN

A Ground-breaking battle against Big-Beartha

Alright the second E4. It was obvious that I'd choose @rawrrie the Roserade for this battle seeing that grass hits everything super effectively!

Bertha lead off with Quagsire.

Giga Drain and down goes Quagsire.
Dys7Ky6.jpg

Next up whiscash and like it's fellow water ground team mate. Giga drain is an instant OHKO.
npFQ1rJ.jpg

Sudowoodo wants to come out next and I go for another Giga Drain n_n. This leaves Sudowoodo in the red.
aOk6KDr.jpg

Sudowoodo goes for the hammer arm and some how i get a poison point off meaning Beartha won't be able to use a Full Restore and down goes Sudowoodo.

Next Up, Bertha's Ace. Moto Moto or otherwise known as Hippowdon.

I get off a giga drain and pop Hippowdon's Sitrus Berry.
UfI9Z6p.jpg

I gets a critical hit Stone Edge off and after snadstorm damage I'd nearly lost Rawrrie .-.

Got a low roll with Giga Drain which left Hippowdon barely alive. It went for Curse.
iiemAYp.jpg

Beartha now used a full restore.

This time two Giga drain were able to finish of Hippowdon since the sitrus berry was popped n_n.
5Og3XXJ.jpg

Finally Bertha sent out her Golem.

This got OHKO'ed by Giga Drain and that was the game.

Next Up Flint. Now that'll be a battle with Burning passion.

Reactions: DeathDragon, Ramphy, 3823 and 1 other person
If you catch an Abra name it Kamek!

If you catch an Abra name it Kamek!

I'm at the e4 I have no encounters and have stated this a couple of times. It's kinda becoming frustrating when so many people keep on asking to be a certain pokemon when they don't look through the whole thread .-.

Reactions: DeathDragon, 18, Starmanfan and 1 other person
It's swagsire

Rosie Roserade almost died D:

Got sooo lucky >.<

One Blazing Hot Battle

Vs Flint

The 3rd Elite 4. Here we go. My obvious choice was @Chopper the Whiscash and @Spinnerweb the Luxray both would have the coverage to handle the whole of Flint's Team.

I lead the game with @Chopper the Whiscash and Flint lead off with his Rapidash.

He gets a bounce off, gets the para and then i get fully para'ed. This wasn't a good start

Rapidash goes for a Solarbeam and yet again I'm fully paralysed.
b83TLQ5.jpg

At this point I'm forced to switch out and @Spinnerweb the Luxray takes a solarbeam which surprisingly didn't do too much.

I go for a charge boosting my special defence and Rapidash tries to go for another solarbeam.

Getting hit by another solar beam, I go for a discharge and take out Rapidash.
uFc91RI.jpg

Next Up is Infernape. I switch back into Whiscash.

He gets a critical hit earthquake and my own earthquake isn't enough to ko the Infernape and just pops the sitrus berry.
zb1r8tA.jpg

Alright Healing Item no.1 Full Restore. I notice now i should have stocked up on more of these.

Infernape goes for a mach punch.

Infernape goes for another Earthquake and I get off a nice surf and down goes that gosh darn Monkey.

Lopunny wants to come out next and I switch back into Luxray to get off a nice intimidate.

Lopunny goes for a Charm whilst I get a nice discharge off doing just under half.

I get fire punch'ed and I go for a charge as I don't want to set off a full restore.

Now I go for the discharge securing me another KO. Oh yeah I got an unnecessary crit as well.
kfY6hzl.jpg

Steelix wants to come out so I send back out Whiscash. I go for surf and that's the end of Steelix.
zEdiMor.jpg

Last but not least, Drifblim comes out. Luxray comes out one last time.

I go for a hyper potion just incase drifblim has anything nasty. This is healing Item no.2.

I get hit by an Omnious Wind.

Discharge gets Drifblim down to the red. I get hit by a Will O Wisp.

I predict the full restore and go for a Charge. My prediction is correct indeed n_n.

The Game ends with a Discharge and I defeat Flint n_n.
CGtI5Dg.jpg

Next Time I take on Lucien :eek:

Reactions: DeathDragon and 18
Wow, I am so good :D And I feel so special that you used a full restore on me :p Best of luck for Lucien :D

Nerd vs Nerd

Well this was always gonna be a hard battle.
I lead off with @Spinnerweb the Luxray and out Mr Mime

It somehow clutch lives and crunch (although i got the defence drop) and gets off a relfect
ZQ5ET62.jpg

Lucian uses a Full restore and I go for another crunch but it's a CRIT and down goes Mr Mime.

I go for a Charge Beam and I get hit by a Psychic.

I go for a charge beam and get the special attack boost. I get hit by another Psychic.

Time for healing item no.1 I use a Hyper Potion.

Bronzong decides to hit me with an EQ.

And errm it's a critical hit. RIP @Spinnerweb
mClCqH1.jpg

Alright @Chopper you're up.

It clutch lives 2 surfs and during that time I got hit back by a Earthquake and a Psychic.

Expecting a Full Restore. I decided to hit it with surf again but instead Lucian just let Bronzong faint.
pewN1QH.jpg

We avenged Luxray n_n. Now to get the job done.

Alakazam comes in and well it literally reks Whiscash ;; (wasted a healing item here :< ) RIP @Chopper
vPTt769.jpg

I send out @DeathDragon

Return and that's goodbye Alakazam.

Aerial Ace 2HKO's Medicham and it used drain punch. this was why a Full restore wasn't used.
ExRdRhw.jpg

Last but not least Girafarig. Brave Bird and Goodbye.

I've had enough of Lucian so we move on to the Champion

2 deaths ;; @Chopper and @Spinnerweb . You both played your part and you did what you had to do to help us win the match. I'll make sure your deaths will be rewarded with us defeating the Champion.
Lzl3p7s.jpg

Cynthia Be Ready for @DeathDragon @starmanfan @Jacky \:D/ (Eridan) and @rawrrie who'll all help me to become the champion in our match.

Deaths: 5
Badges: 8
E4's :4
Champion: -

Reactions: DeathDragon
NOOO! :cry: How could this happen? After being your best Pokemon... after having won so many hard battles for you... after all that we've been through, it don't matter when I'm coming home to you ... ahem, I mean. Well, at least you won. Best of luck completing your adventure :D

Without me. Will there be a Luxray Spinnerweb funeral? D:

NOOO! :cry: How could this happen? After being your best Pokemon... after having won so many hard battles for you... after all that we've been through, it don't matter when I'm coming home to you ... ahem, I mean. Well, at least you won. Best of luck completing your adventure :D

Without me. Will there be a Luxray Spinnerweb funeral? D:

Yes there will be a funeral for all the Pokemon who died before the final battle. ;; Shinx was the first pokemon I caught ;;.

Reactions: 18
Sad that both Spinnerweb and Chopper died... :( At least Death avenged them.

Can't wait for the final battle! :D Cynthia's monstrous Garchomp wrecks teams, Wedlocke teams or not; be careful.

Anyways, good luck for the last battle! You can do it :thumbsup:

Reactions: Crystalites and 18
With the Champion pretty much just around the corner, I have some words for all the Pokemon who fought hard but weren't able to see this day.

Funeral:

@CdbSora the Machoke. You were a valuable member. You always wanted to win and wanted to show Roselia of your true power and ability. My stupid misplay cost you though and I wish you were here still. It's sad you never saw the Roserade that was to come. But your strength and courage has only passed onto me and helped me throughout the journey.

@pokemon pro the Grotle. The leader of the team. You were a powerful member from start to finish and you gave the team a lot of support. You didn't make it to your final form and whilst we started the journey together, we won't be able to finish it together. However I promise you that'll we'll become champion and my team will avenge you.

@Mikaya the Ponyta. You were always the playful one. The one that brought happiness to everyone on the team. You also by far had the best move set with sunny day, solar beam and fire blast. I was sad that you couldn't reach your final form being just 1 level away. Nevertheless your fire still burns and the light has guided me to the Champion.

@Spinnerweb the Luxray. The first ever Pokemon I caught. At the beginning you were weak and I underestimated you but over time you became stronger. After the Death of Grotle, you knew you were in command. You never let me down. We beat Cyrus, a few gym leaders and you helped to defeat Flint of the E4. You helped me in the toughest times ever. You truly were one of the best members that a team could ever have. It's sad that you didn't quite make it to the end.

@Chopper the Whiscash. Whilst Whiscash has been a pokemon that I've never really liked and I only picked because of the typing and the fact it could learn surf. I didn't think you'd be such an important member otherwise. Defeating Volkner and Flint were just two battles which I wouldn't have been able to do so without you. However the magician who's best talent is holding spoons got the better of you and you died with Luxray.

Here is one last look at the pair:
7dK8OHs.jpg

QgbXLtD.jpg

wSPTNRI.jpg
VpygA61.jpg
zuQzSRV.jpg
kZvMugZ.jpg

bpiCoxy.jpg
mgqbaNo.jpg

I guess the new leader will be @DeathDragon the Staraptor!

Reactions: 18 and DeathDragon
That... that was beautiful! Thank you :cry: My Luxray spirit will watch over you as you battle the Champion.

I'm so sorry for ur losses. May they reside in the land of our lord Helix. Bless their digital hearts, for they made the ultimate sacrifice.

I just know I'm next. I JUST KNOW IT... This is the final battle.... Good luck

Cynthia. Beware of the Garchomp. It will wreck your team. Remember the sitrus berry and giga impact. Also, I think that bibarel will become clutch and will give you thea win. Spiritomb will wreck you will embargo. Make sure it is killed as quick as possible. Roserade will have to be reserved to Gastrodon.

So the Time Has come to fight the Champion.

Vs Cynthia

I lead the Game with @DeathDragon the Staraptor and 2HKO Spiritomb. I got hit by a dark pulse during the course of the two turns.
zpaVAMw.jpg

I send out @starmanfan the Crobat
Next up Milotic took a while to kill after the stall fest since Milotic had aqua ring and I had poisoned it with poison fang. Then Cynthia used a Full restore and I repeated the Procedure. 2 Healing items were used as I got hit by 4 surfs and managed to live on 7 and 3 Hp respectively. I wondered why Ice Beam was never used.
APAdSVX.jpg

I OHKO Lucario with Close Combat with Staraptor.
ksKHWDB.jpg

I landed a fly on the Gastradon. Gastradon fired back a muddy water meaning i needed heal again. I went for two air slashes taking a sludge bomb in between the two turns.

Next I KO'ed the Roserade with Fly from Crobat. I didn't use Staraptor since I wanted to Intimidate Garchomp.
ECQOMR3.jpg

Next I sent out Staraptor to face off Garchomp.

I get outsped and that's RIP @DeathDragon

I had to send Crobat next and I got a Critical Hit Fly. It lives a Dragon Rush wafter the intimidate. Next I got an Air Slash and Garchomp misses Giga Impact. Then I go for air slash whilst garchomp goes for a brick break.
h7czKHp.jpg

I need a flinch to knock out this Garchomp but I don't get it and this means RIP @starmanfan (Why did I use all my healing Items so early on :<)

I finish off the Game with @Jacky \:D/ the Bibarel living a Brick Break (which would have KO'ed if it weren't for intimidate) and firing an Ice Beam back.
UnSHNhc.jpg

(My lighting on my Camera kinda failed >.<)

Party remaining:
@rawrrie the Roserade and @Jacky \:D/ the Bibarel.

Journey Complete
Deaths: 7

Reactions: Starmanfan, Nintendo-StevenU, DeathDragon and 3 others
Back