• Start date

Which Starter Pokemon Should I choose?

• Turtwig

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Piplup

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Based on the last number of my ID. (1-3 turtwig, 4-6 Chimchar, 7-9 Piplup, 0 I choose)

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh boy. I really am the best Pokemon ever. :D Good luck on Victory Road :cat: Jasmine was nice, eh?

Reactions: Crystalites
Made it to just outside of Victory Road. I'll tell you my progress as soon as I get to a decent level before taking on Barry after first getting through Victory Road

Crysatallites, Im starting a WonderCagelocke with Arjun soon. Do you think is would start a thread on 3dspedia? And congrats on the success of your wedlocke. I see it is going splendidly!

And Sabelye:vamp:

Crysatallites, Im starting a WonderCagelocke with Arjun soon. Do you think is would start a thread on 3dspedia? And congrats on the success of your wedlocke. I see it is going splendidly!

Honestly i think it's a good idea but you'll need to find time for consistent uploads (1 in 2 days is probably a good idea). I suggest both of you have two threads with both having a link to one another and then post pictures and stuff from your viewpoint etc.

Hope it does become a thing though n_n and GL if it happens

Also nice spelling of my username xD

Current Location: Middle of Victory Road :I. On to surfing inside the cave now. And i still need to get my encounter since I've been using Super Repels

Crystallites, You are nearing the Elite 4 now. Can you give us a team recap and what levels/movesets they have? You can get a steelix in Victory road and it could be a good addition to your team. Good Luck and well done

Honestly i think it's a good idea but you'll need to find time for consistent uploads (1 in 2 days is probably a good idea). I suggest both of you have two threads with both having a link to one another and then post pictures and stuff from your viewpoint etc.

Hope it does become a thing though n_n and GL if it happens

Also nice spelling of my username xD

Dope- Stupid spellchech thing. Look what happens when i try to spell mons yeah.. Mew two, Amstar , Empoleom , Daycam,

You get the point. Sorry if Crystalites was spelt wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Even spellcheck says it's name wrong.

Need to train up all my mons to 61 aka Cynthia's lowest levelled Pokemon. In total that's about 55 levels so see you on the other side

I finally have time to train up since I've been busy with projects all week >.<

Finally trained up and ready to go I'ma fight Barry and the E4 + Champ soon :D

GL HF

If you catch a Swablu name Robdany?

We're back at last. The waits been long but it will be worth it.
I casually stroll towards the guard who'll check my 8 badges before I take on the Pokemon League.

But guess what?
Barry comes and I have to fight him.
With all my mons at level 61 (Cynthia's Spiritomb and lowest levelled Pokemon) I had a slight advantage on Barry level wise.

Anyways you might be wondering how the battle went.
I started off the match with @starmanfan the Crobat and I chose this pair as the flying weakness was so great.

My rival led of with staraptor. I got a air slash off and he u turned out into floatzel.

I went for another air slash and Floatzel went for a crunch.
M5KJaKA.jpg

He goes for an aqua jet whilst I went for another air slash.

One down 5 to Go. He next sends in Snorlax so I send in my @DeathDragon the Staraptor.
1HoFZKT.jpg

A Close Combat manages to OHKO it n_n.

The Heracross wants to come out which I easily KO with an Aerial Ace from Staraptor.

I then KO the Staraptor with my own Staraptor.
RJbCnMh.jpg

Well I don't manage to KO Infernape because of the Intimidate and it hit back with a powerful flamethrower leaving with 44 HP.
qMsbSjz.jpg

I KO Infernape the next turn.

I finish of the Game with Crobat using fly on Roserade. Took two attempts cuz I missed my first Fly .-.
95eSbbK.jpg

No Deaths :D.

The guard check all my badges and next time I take on Aaron the first of the E4.

Reactions: Ramphy and Furnix
if you get an onix name it TailTime

nevermind, it didn't show me the whole thread so i thought you were just starting, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicknames ;o:
Starly (Death) @DeathDragon
Shinx (SpinnerWeb) @Spinnerweb
Bidoof (Eridan) @Eridan
Turtwig (Pro) @pokemon pro

Still Available:
Chimchar, Piplup, Kricketot, Zubat, Abra, Wurmple, Budew, Geodude, Machop, Onix

(Can't edit the start of the thread for some reason :L No edit button is there :I)
If you find a Eevee name it Sir.Villager. :3

errm just to let you know most of the mons people are asking me to nickname them is impossible because
1) I'm about to take on the E4 so I have no more encounters
2) Most the mons being requested are inaccesible until post game.

Please make sure you go to the last post of the thread to check on the stage of where I'm at because I'm frequently getting comments asking to have them nicknamed. Thanks for reading my little rant >.<

(doesn't apply to everyone ofc)

If you get a pokemon that has 4 legs or a growlithe name it after me ^.^

Here's the team I'll be taking on the E4 with.
@DeathDragon the Staraptor and @starmanfan the Crobat
@Spinnerweb the Luxray and @Chopper the Whiscash
@rawrrie the Roserade and @Jacky \:D/ (Eridan) the Bibarel

Everything is on level 61 n_n.

Aaron's Insects Try To Bug Me
The Elite 4 starts here and the first one I have to take on is Aaron.

I used @DeathDragon and @starmanfan for the battle.

He lead of with a Dustox and I lead off with a Staraptor.
vD9f5CX.jpg

Aerial Ace = Goodbye Dustox

Anyways next up Drapion. I went for a Brave Bird this time :eek:.

I got to the point where I popped his sitrus and I got a bit scared but luckily Drapion went for X-Scizzor.

I went for another Brave Bird and got a low roll. And he went for X-Scizzor again.
sbZRTs7.jpg

He used a full restore and I went for another Brave Bird keeping an eye out for Staraptor's health.

I went for One more Brave Bird which left me in the red but I finally got rid of that Gosh Darn Drapion :D.

From here on I switched into Crobat to face off Vespiquen since Staraptor had already grown to level 62 and I didn't want it to get too ahead of the rest of the team.

Anyways fly (missed my first one) from Crobat brought Vespiquen to yellow after it went for defend order.
rxRmF1B.jpg

I then miss my air slash and by now have been hit by 3 air slashes.

My air slash manages to land the next turn and down goes Vespiquen.

Next Beautifly comes out and Air Slash OHKO's it n_n.
Rt5KAfm.jpg

Finally Aaron sends out his last Pokemon, his Heracross and with another air slash ends the game. :D
Xn9Tp2h.jpg

With the first of the E4 complete, next time we take on Bertha.

Reactions: 18, 3823 and Ramphy
Damn Son. Venspiquen really gave you the hax. Remember to watch out for Bertha as she as whiscash and you don't have a grass type. Lucian will beat you up and Death nearly DIED. Lol. Brave Bird will OHKO most things but make sure you have that close combat ready for a clutch Victory. As always Have Fun and Good Luck.

EDIT: Are you doing Post Game?

Damn Son. Venspiquen really gave you the hax. Remember to watch out for Bertha as she as whiscash and you don't have a grass type. Lucian will beat you up and Death nearly DIED. Lol. Brave Bird will OHKO most things but make sure you have that close combat ready for a clutch Victory. As always Have Fun and Good Luck.

EDIT: Are you doing Post Game?

I'm not intending to do post game right now because I'm have a holiday right after school ends and it may interfere it

Back