Danganronpa: Depths of Despair

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
"Im afraid thats not gonna happen..." Jungo said, thwn everyone turned to him confused. "Even if we did all trust each other, one of us is bound to turn on someone sooner or later. One of us is bound to snap."

(#lotsaBUMP)

Luna didn't respond to the argument. Ever since the execution, she hadn't said a word. It wasn't unusual for her to be quiet. But the despair filled face, the lack of any meals, and absolute silence from her was new. Lost in her own dark little world, she muttered to herself "hopeless....everything...is h-hopeless..."

Last edited:
(And here i thought why you guys didn't continue this... why alerts? Why? I'll observe for now)

Reactions: 8150
Airi went over to where Luna was sitting and started to ty and comfort her. "Luna, i swear, we are gonna get outta here." Airi said, but it didnt seem like Luna believed her.

Luna didn't acknowledge Airi, but rather she kept muttering to herself, her eyes seemingly about to tear up.

Azura sat in a corner staring blankly at the floor.

Aaron thought deeply about life, realizing he wasn't going to make it.

Mirai simply laid down hoping monokuma would come to bring some news.

"C'mon guys. Its not like your gonna be here forever!" Monokuma said, then had everyone meet in the gym. "Now, since i think you guys look like you went cold turkey, i think we need to add some incentive, so i want everyone to head to the computer lab!"

Everyone got to the lab and sat down at a computer. Once they sat down, everyone was handed a dvd that had "play me" on it. Everyone had played their dvd, and it showed their entire family, playing and running and having the time of their lives, then the screen goes to static, and it shows their entire family being slaughtered by masked figures.

(Wait, ain't we in the middle of the trial?)

(We already finished it XD)

(Oh..... xD)

"What. The. Hell," Silas said, staring at his brother, a mutilated mess.

"Umm, I actually grew up on the streets, alone. Who am I watching here?" Aaron asked staring confusingly at the computer.

Azura just sat and stared at the screen for a few minutes. "I-it's not real. It c-can't be." he said after a while.
Zekar looked bored. "I burnt them a long time ago."

Mirai smiled 'This isn't real, I know it isn't because... This is Cross's family'

"Thats right, Mirai. Cross is dead and I couldn't have one less video so...someone had to die!" Monokuma said. "So what do you guys think? Pretty cool huh?" Airi stood up, furious with what was happening. "You think this is cool!? Do you get off on seeing us all suffering or something?!" She said.

"...as a matter of fact...i do. It just makes me so happy knowing that you all fell despair the likes of which no one has ever seen." Monokuma said. "Now, everyone get outta here. Its bedtime!"

The next morning, everyone met in the cafe again, as usual, except for Silas and Zekar. Airi came in a few minutes after everybody, looking lik she had seen a ghost.

Aaron groggily wandered up to the place where everyone met.

Back