Danganronpa: Depths of Despair

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
"Kill the wrong person, and there will be consequences, best to review the evidence."

"Wait why is there a Russian ninja here?"

"How should I know!? You came up with the theory!"

"Wait i'm a German ninja why am i here?"

'Who's the most likely person to do it? From there we know it's not going to be them because... Ummm... That's kinda how this is meant to work isn't it?'

Jungo spotted something behind the door. "Hey, this is a broken drumstick. What the hell is this doing here?" Airi said.

"Evidence! Only a Russian ninja could use drumsticks as murder weapons!" Azura exclaimed.

(Bumps :))

"Or...maybe the drumstick has somethi g to do with the door being locked." Airi said.

aww poop been gone so long I missed the new rp. Im gonna lurk here and read it. :giggle:

(Wow miky XD)

'What do you mean Airi?'

"Look at the door handles. Theyre rectangular." Airi said, pointing to the handles. "Is it possible that the killer put th handle there to block our entrance?" Airi said. "Its unlikely, because if that was the case the drumstick wouldve come down from all the jiggling on the door." Jungo said.

"Two dead people and a broken drumstick. What could it possibly mean? Maybe someone killed two people with it. Or maybe that would be what they want us to think. Maybe it's just a random broken drumstick." Azura said after he looked at the bodies. "You would need to have a pretty strong hit to kill someone with a drumstick let alone break it."

'Wait who said someone killed them, what if they killed each other?'

The loudspeakers turned on. "No, one of you shmucks did it." Monokuma said, then the loudspeakers turned off.

'Thanks for the tip... d**k'

"So... now what?" Azura leaned against a wall.

'Airi... Do you know something we don't?'

"No. That drumstick idea was about all i had, but if it wasnt that that blocked the door, what if it was the door itself?" Airi said.

She keeps spurting out ideas... If this is wrong then I'll have to...' He muttered so nobody could hear him.

Back