Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
I pull my heart from the end
You always took it and broke it over me
You say that I didn't care
How could my dream turn to despair?
-
'Turn To Despair,' Bullet For My Valentine

Ehrm... is this microphone on? Can everyone hear me? This is your headmaster speaking.

__monokuma_wallpaper___by_seireiart-d765fo0.jpg

Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy, where Japan's (and foreign, even) finest, most skilled, most promising students go to forge the country's future. They have to have a skill that sets them apart from all other ordinary students. You've been picked for your ability; now welcome! And if it turns out that this place is not all you expect it to be, that's not my fault. Upupupu... upupupupu!

Please go to the Entrance Hall now and introduce yourself to all your new friends. (You'll be stuck with them forever. Daaahaahahahaaa!)

:panda:

Hi guys! @ToxicWolf1132 and @CrashToad124 helped me create this roleplay, and you can be one of the students here. Sign-ups are open as of now. Please create your character in the format shown below. You can create up to two characters (one might have to be... executed :vamp: )

'Twas decided I'll be playing as Monokuma and another character.

You don't need an introduction for everyone's favourite bear, do you? :playful: My character -

Name: Synyster Gates (no relation to Synyster Gates except the name, appearance and everything he does, hue hue hue >.< )
Height: 1.78 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Rocker
Clothing: Iron Maiden shirt, torn punk jeans and often a hat >.<
Description: Gained early fame as the guitarist of Seventh Revenge, and was contacted by Hope's Peak Academy due to his musical talent. Somewhat cold and hard to approach, but loyal once you manage to become his friend.

Once enough others sign up, we'll start \m/ Good luck, and welcome to despair!

Important: Try your best to make your character human and believable. Fantasy characters are all very good but they don't belong as much in Danganronpa.

Sign-ups: Closed

Last edited:
Reactions: 532, Hikki and Marc
Only you would start an rp with a quote from BFMV :p

Name: Toxic Von Wolfred
Height: 5'3
Talent: Super Duper High School Gamer (yes, I know it's ripping off a talent from dangan ronpa 2, shhhh)
Clothing: Hoodie with a picture of Majora's Mask on it, black khaki shorts, and high tops
Description: Famous for being one of the top competitiors in nearly every compeitive game, Hope's Peak recognized her talent and brought her in. A bit socially awkward and tends to throw in gaming references and memes in her conversations, but otherwise friendly...until she starts playing games with people.

Aww yea, so many gaming references WILL be used. You have been warned :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yay I am still a doctor tho. This feels like either Graduation Day or The Testing. lol
Name: Still Tony Tony Chopper, Chopper for short.
Height: 4'8
Skill: Super Duper High School Doctor. :D (Good thing I studied some on the body for a science competition.)
Clothing: Casual red shirt with green hoodie and long black pants
Description: Short for age but smart. Sometimes can be careless :playful:. Very shy but friendly once you get to know him. Would rather run and hide then stay and fight, but will always help those in need. (Physically and emotionally :))

Last edited:
Reactions: Duster
@Chopper Nuuu, you must be the 'Super Duper High School Something.' Danganronpa :cry:
Also... believable human characters >.>

@Chopper Nuuu, you must be the 'Super Duper High School Something.' Danganronpa :cry:
Also... believable human characters >.>
fine :/ i will change my entire character later :D Will keep some things tho just Human

All right its my turn
Name:Czar Juretsu
Height:"5'11"
Talent:Super Duper High School Sharpshooter
Clothing:
Wears a gray coat(kind of like Oowadas but closed) and a muffler(like Gundams) also has 2 hidden holsters on his sides for his 2 favorite weapons which are 2 revolvers he made him self that have an instant reload and never miss accuracy. Wears Jeans.
Description: He is known by assassins as nothing mainly because the last thing his targets see is nothing. He NEVER misses and is quiet and but yet open at the same time. He is very insecure and sometimes will get very annoyed and angry at people, even to the point where has threatened to kill them but he really is a nice guy. He doesn't enjoy killing. He just likes having a new target.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duster and 18
Alright here it goes.
  • Name Sorxas
  • Gender Male
  • Hight 5.8 inches
  • Age 16
  • Talent Super Duper High School Fighter(@Spinnerweb does that work?)
  • Clothing a mix of Sora and Roxas's clothes
  • Description He's the adventurer type.He likes to make lots of friends.He's serious when it comes to emergencies and can use a weapon and magic.he's a healer and he is a keyblader.most of the time he's playful and strong.but sometimes he gets weak.he's nice and confident.and he's very cheerful.
  • Weapon Oblivion Keyblade(up to you Spinny,crash toad,and toxicwolf)

Alright here it goes.
  • Name Sorxas
  • Gender Male
  • Hight 5.8 inches
  • Age 16
  • Talent Super Duper High School Fighter(@Spinnerweb does that work?)
  • Description He's the adventurer type.He likes to make lots of friends.He's serious when it comes to emergencies and can use a weapon and magic.he's a healer and he is a keyblader.most of the time he's playful and strong.but sometimes he gets weak.he's nice and confident.and he's very cheerful.
  • Weapon Oblivion Keyblade(up to you Spinny,crash toad,and toxicwolf)
Nice but for the weaopn shouldt it be 2 become one?

Why have a weapon at all? And a keyblade at that... I was hoping for believable characters >.> Danganronpa isn't a fantasy series.

Last edited:
I feel like most people don't know what Dangan Ronpa IS, so allow me to give an explanation of how it works: First of all, the story takes place in Hope's Peak Academy, one of the world's biggest high schools. Anyone who gets invited there has a special talent that makes them one of the best in their respective field (like the super duper high school cook is one of the best cooks in the world for instance).The story revolves around 15 students who are trapped in the school after it becomes under the control of sadistic bear named Monokuma. To escape, the students must “graduate” from the school. In order to graduate, one must murder a classmate. After a body has been discovered, the rest of the students must work together to discover the culprit, which is known as the "blackened" in game. They will investigate the crime scene, then have a class trial, which is kinda of like a student court room. After debating with each other to figure out who th culprit it, they vote on whoever they think it is. If the culprit can fool the rest of their classmates, then they alone can graduate the school but the rest of the students will be killed. However, if the classmates uncover the true culprit, then they alone will be punished with a gruesome, often cartoony and unrealistic execution while everyone else remains unharmed. While Monokuma releases motives to encourage students to commit a murder, the students also try to uncover the secrets of the school, including why they were trapped there in the first place.

This is why we need somewhat realistic characters. It's ok for a few to have weapons and all, but it the murders themselves actually have to be realistic so it's possible to solve. And keep in mind, while some of the talents, like Super Duper High School Fighter are accepted, most of the talents are simple things, like SDHSL Fashion Designer, or Artist. Things that typically don't involve murder

Reactions: Hikki, Duster, Tiki and 1 other person
I feel like most people don't know what Dangan Ronpa IS, so allow me to give an explanation of how it works: First of all, the story takes place in Hope's Peak Academy, one of the world's biggest high schools. Anyone who gets invited there has a special talent that makes them one of the best in their respective field (like the super duper high school cook is one of the best cooks in the wrold for instance).The story revolves around 15 students who are trapped in the school after it becomes under the control of sadistic bear named Monokuma. To escape, the students must “graduate” from the school. In order to graduate, one must murder a classmate. After a body has been discovered, the rest of the students must work together to discover the culprit, which is known as the "blackened" in game. They will investigate the crime scene, then have a class trial, which is kinda of like a student court room. After debating with each other to figure out who th culprit it, they vote on whoever they think it is. If the culprit can fool the rest of their classmates, then they alone can graduate the school but the rest of the students will be killed. However, if the classmates uncover the true culprit, then they alone will be punished with a gruesome execution while everyone else remains unharmed While Monokuma releases motives to encourage students to commit a murder, the students also try to uncover the secrets of the school, including why they were trapped there in the first place.

This is why we need somewhat realistic characters. It's ok for a few to have weapons and all, but it the murders themselves actually have to be realistic so it's possible to solve. And keep in mind, while some of the talents, like Super Duper High School Fighter are accepted, most of the talents are simple things, like SDHSL Fashion Designer, or Artist. Things that typically don't involve murder
nice now people will have a better idea but the whole time I was reading this all I noticed was how u messed up typing wrold lol:hilarious:

ok NNOOOWWW i got the story.okay let me edit my post

Alright here it goes.
  • Name Sorxas
  • Gender Male
  • Hight 5.8 inches
  • Age 16
  • Talent Super Duper High School Medic
  • Description He's the adventurer type.He likes to make lots of friends.He's serious when it comes to emergencies and can use a weapon and magic.he's a healer and he is a keyblader.most of the time he's playful and strong.but sometimes he gets weak.he's nice and confident.and he's very cheerful.but since Sorxas is a rule follower he won't use any weapons but he will heal people when needed.(@Spinnerweb pppllleeeaaassseee!?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ken Nagamito
Height: 1.65 m
Skill: Super Duper Highschool Swordfighter
Clothing: A students jacket and a white shirt (too common but...)
Description: He's a young man, who is known for his advanced sword skills. He went to Hope's Peak Academy to get a prime scolarity

Reactions: 18 and 8150
Name: Ken Nagamito
Height: 1.65 m
Skill: Super Duper Highschool Swordfighter
Clothing: A students jacket and a white shirt (too common but...)
Description: He's a young man, who is known for his advanced sword skills. He went to Hope's Peak Academy to get a prime scolarity
sorry but there' some problems with your character @Spinnerweb @CrashToad124 or @ToxicWolf1132 tell him what' strong with the character.i made the same mistake too.

Ummm I don't see what's wrong with his post. Unless you are referring to the fact that he has a weapon, but that's allowed. Also you double posted XD

You should all prolly create another character.

One might die >.> Don't tell us which one is the lamb tho.
I'll make mine later today.

Meh, I guess if mine dies, I'll just leave him dead
You should all prolly create another character.

One might die >.> Don't tell us which one is the lamb tho.
I'll make mine later today.

Yeah everything is fine now I think but we should really get some female characters they are all male so far....

Yeah everything is fine now I think but we should really get some female characters they are all male so far....
I can switch my character's gender for now, and if we get more women later, I'll switch back

I can switch my character's gender for now, and if we get more women later, I'll switch back
Well you dont have 2 do that if you dont want to im just saying its a good idea. If i make 2 characters ill make a female one and have her be my first characters sister BAM plot twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back