• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making my second character people are gonna dddiiieeee

Name: Daniel Jacks
Height: 5'4
Skill: Super Duper High School Psychic O_0
Clothing: Purple T-Shirt and Green shorts
Description: He has attended Frontways Elementary School. One day, he mysteriously predicted the would combustively bust in flames. Nobody believed him, but in 5th grade, it happened. Half the people in there died. In Justice Junior High, he suddenly thought, 'The school will be attacked by snakes.' Nobody survived except him. *DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN*

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Chopper: Hi... I'm Chopp...*Sees Czar, runs and hides halfway behind a wall*

Daniel: My name is Daniel, and I predict we are going to have a FUN time together. : D

Earth: "......... Earth, 17."
Jack: Hi, my name is Jack. Jack Orwell, 18 years old. did we just got trapped in here? I'm a carpenter by the way tell me if ya need anything. :)

Making my second character people are gonna dddiiieeee

Name: Daniel Jacks
Height: 5.4 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Psychic O_0
Clothing: Purple T-Shirt and Green shorts
Description: He has attended Frontways Elementary School. One day, he mysteriously predicted the would combustively bust in flames. Nobody believed him, but in 5th grade, it happened. Half the people in there died. In Justice Junior High, he suddenly thought, 'The school will be attacked by snakes.' Nobody survived except him. *DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN*
BTW u do realize that 5.4 meters is like 20 ft tall right?:hilarious:

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and 18
BTW u do realize that 5.4 meters is like 20 ft tall right?:hilarious:
oh lol Im not good with heights XD jk he really is 20ft tall :sneaky:

Lel, btw i think have myself call my name would be pretty awkward so i will change his name to Black

Let's just presume he's really, really tall - in exact figures between six and seven feet, but to the other characters he's such a giant that they say, What are you, 20 feet tall? We don't want his head to hit the ceiling though :p

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and 2179
he won't be able to go through any normal doors in the world :p

• Name Kaimine
  • Weight/Height 8.5 meters
  • Gender female
  • Clothing a mix of Kairi and Namine's
  • Super Duper High School Artist
  • Description Kaimine is a great artist who is know all over the world for her Paintings and Artwork.she is the most creative in her family and is married to Sorxas(^^).She is a giver and has on sunglasses sometimes.unlike Sorxas,she's inbetween playful and serious.and she takes pride work in here artwork and always looks proud.she is determined to be the best artist in the world and be the best artist in the world.
@CrashToad124 is that good for a female character?

• Name Kaimine
  • Weight/Height 8.5 meters
  • Gender female
  • Clothing a mix of Kairi and Namine's
  • Super Duper High School Artist
  • Description Kaimine is a great artist who is know all over the world for her Paintings and Artwork.she is the most creative in her family and is married to Sorxas(^^).She is a giver and has on sunglasses sometimes.unlike Sorxas,she's inbetween playful and serious.and she takes pride work in here artwork and always looks proud.she is determined to be the best artist in the world and be the best artist in the world.
@CrashToad124 is that good for a female character?
8.5 metres? :panda:

i mean feet tall
8.5 feet is still really, really tall. Unnaturally so.

8.5 feet is still really, really tall. Unnaturally so.
ok how bout 5.6 feet tall?

ok how bout 5.6 feet tall?
Perfect :thumbsup:

The RP has started, your characters have to introduce themselves :D

Perfect :thumbsup:

The RP has started, your characters have to introduce themselves :D
to everyone!!!???

Yep, see how we did it above :)

Sorxas: Hey Kaimine i didn't know you were coming here!!!
Kaimine: Hey Sorxas i didn't know you were coming here too!!!hey did the door just locked???
(i'm excepting a annoucement from Monukuma soon)

John Wright: *looks at Sorxas and Kaimine* ugh, those two cretins make me sick. MAKE OUT ALREADY WHY DONT YOU!!!!! *looks around the room* I see I have no chance of having an equal in minds, but I'm used to being surrounded by morons, hehehehehehehehehehehe. I wonder who I should manipulate to be my test subject, hehehehe.

Sorxas: *looks at John Wright* actually were married :p.but want to be friends?

John Wright: Friends are for morons who can't think a single independent though for themselves. Leave me alone before you regret it...unless you WANT to be my new test subject, hehhehehehehehe *holds up a sedative and a knife*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back