Danganronpa: Turn to Despair

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you dont have 2 do that if you dont want to im just saying its a good idea. If i make 2 characters ill make a female one and have her be my first characters sister BAM plot twist
I already got the sex change operation done, I AM A WOMAN NOW!!!

I already got the sex change operation done, I AM A WOMAN NOW!!!
kk lol

you forgot to change the hims and his to hers and stuff

Name: Riko Ogata
Height: 1.47 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Gardener
Clothing: Worn denim overalls over a grey sweater. Black leggings, brown work gloves, brown combat boots, wide brim straw hat
Description: Riko is a rather insecure girl, preferring to stay completely covered even to the point of cutting her shoulder length hair to give her bangs that cover her eyes. Her voice is soft and barely above a whisper and she has a habit of trailing off when she speaks. Despite all that when it comes to plants and gardening she's exuberant and often times her voices will raise to the point she's almost shouting.

Reactions: Hikki, 18, Tiki and 1 other person
Name: Bentoni Ryupika
Height:4 foot 2 inches
Skill:Super Duper High School Hacker
Clothing: He wears shorts and a blue shirt with yellow stripes he also wears a blue jacket and sunglasses and a yellow cap.
Description: Bentoni is a egotistical little kid who used his hacking skills to get him straight to high school he is always trying to be annoying and get his way he is stubborn and lazy and seems to always be hungry.

Reactions: 18 and 8150
Name: Classified. Nickname:Black (is this gonna work!?)
height: 175 Centimeter
skill: Super Duper High School Thief (if not work then runner)
Clothes: Black Jersey, a Jean and a black wool hat.
Description: nothing much about. this guys appear in school one day, rumored to be spy usually don't talk much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
well you say i should create 2 character in case one got murdered so here goes.
Name: Jack Orwell (Jack for short)

Heights: 170 Centimeter

skill: SDHS carpenter

clothes: a brown T-shirt, a jean and a work gloves

description: came from a famous carpenter family. is easy going and friendly but often do reckless things.
usually carry a small carving knife and a piece of wood around for killing times.

Last edited:
Name: Yukari Hirai
Height: 1.57 m
Skill: Super Duper High School Actress
Clothes and Appearance: Expensive-as-heck handbag, long black hair, long-sleeved black shirt and purple skirt
Details: Originally a child star in a sitcom, she was offered several film roles in a few short years and wound up making a ton of money. Usually friendly, but can hold a grudge very well if angered.

Never made my second guy sooooo
Name: John Wright
Height: who cares?
Skill: super duper high school scientist
Clothes: lab coat, jeans, converse, green shirt, always has a pair of goggles on
Description: extremely weird, and the few instances he DOES talk, he tends to mutter scientifc phrases that no one understands. Always has a crazed smile

I guess I should make my second character to
Name: Lilyian Ryupika
Height: 5 foot 2 inches
Skill: Super Duper High School Fashionista
Clothing: A expensive long red dress and pink high heels.
Description: She is a really nice person to most people except anyone who likes to use computers like gamers and hackers and programmers because she thinks it is way to nerdy she is always trying to lead the way for new fashion trends but yeah she can be annoying at times but is always hanging with her friends at least she will hang out with them if she is not busy trying to set a new fashion trend.

All right I guess I got to make a 2nd character also
Name:Vale Juretsu(is my first characters sister)
Height:5'5
Talent:Super Duper High School Violinist
Clothing:
Wears Blue Jeans and Pajama shirts because she finds those more comfortable.
Description:She is VERY good at the Violin she can also play Bass, Chello and, Viola but is best at the Violin. She is very insecure and think shes terrible at it but when she is actually one of the best in the world. She is very timid when it comes to people shes's not familiar with but once you get to know her she becomes less timid.
(Is this good? this should be fine right? or should I put Musician? probably not though because its the Violin shes good at but IDK.)

Last edited:
Should we start now? :cat: I have Chapter 1 ready.

Reactions: Tiki and 8150
Should we start now? :cat: I have Chapter 1 ready.
How many characters do we have?

14. The SECOND UNLUCKY NUMBER :cat:

14. The SECOND UNLUCKY NUMBER :cat:
hmmm... IDK I feel like we should wait but I also feel like we shouldnt. I guess if you really want to go ahead

Let's go I wanna murder some people already....probably shouldn't have said that out loud

Chapter 1: Between High School and Old School

Need some time for recollection
Maybe I don't need this fixing
Need to be a thing to nature
So proceed with caution

-'Turn to Despair', Bullet For My Valentine

everyday life

The students all arrived early; an overcast, gusty morning that resembled evening with all the oppressive clouds overhead. With a nod to each other - the best always respect the best - they stepped through the gates. Introductions would come later.

The moment they stepped into the entrance hall, something black flashed across their eyes, almost like a long blink, but after it happened they all felt suddenly heady, as if they had been asleep for a long time, and their surroundings were slightly different. A thick iron door cut them off from the world, and it obviously had not been there before. Two security cameras swiveled to watch them as they each said variants of, "What the...?"

They decided to introduce themselves to each other, in case the school had any more surprises.

:panda:

Now our characters introduce themselves!

Synyster Gates: "Hi, I'm Syn. You might know me. I like my privacy, so don't ask me too many questions right now. We'll get to know each other over time."

Yukari Hirai: "Hello! I'm Yukari. How are you? It's really great to be here with you. ... Listen, I know it was weird how we all felt coming in here, but I'm sure that was just group hysteria. It's gonna be great here, I just know it!"

Chapter 1: Between High School and Old School

Need some time for recollection
Maybe I don't need this fixing
Need to be a thing to nature
So proceed with caution

-'Turn to Despair', Bullet For My Valentine

everyday life

The students all arrived early; an overcast, gusty morning that resembled evening with all the oppressive clouds overhead. With a nod to each other - the best always respect the best - they stepped through the gates. Introductions would come later.

The moment they stepped into the entrance hall, something black flashed across their eyes, almost like a long blink, but after it happened they all felt suddenly heady, as if they had been asleep for a long time, and their surroundings were slightly different. A thick iron door cut them off from the world, and it obviously had not been there before. Two security cameras swiveled to watch them as they each said variants of, "What the...?"

They decided to introduce themselves to each other, in case the school had any more surprises.

:panda:

Now our characters introduce themselves!

Synyster Gates: "Hi, I'm Syn. You might know me. I like my privacy, so don't ask me too many questions right now. We'll get to know each other over time."

Yukari Hirai: "Hello! I'm Yukari. How are you? It's really great to be here with you. ... Listen, I know it was weird how we all felt coming in here, but I'm sure that was just group hysteria. It's gonna be great here, I just know it!"

Czar Juretsu: Nice to meet you...... why don't you go talk to my sister?

Vale Juretsu: U-Um hi I am Vale and yeah its nice to meet you I guess but we should talk later? I guess so.....

Last edited:
Toxic Von Wolfred: Hello peeps! I'm Toxic! I hope we can all be friends! But if we can't, I won't hesitate to ditch paragon and go renegade on you! What was up with the weird blackness though? It was a pretty uber trick

John Wright: .........oh, were the organisms talking to me? Who knew they could evolve so quickly, hehehehehe....I'm John Wright, I don't expect your single celled minds to remember, but TRY and keep up, hehehehehe...

Last edited:
Bentoni Ryupika: Hey Losers I am Bentoni but you can just call me the best ever or awesome or genius or amazing or perfection you know anything like that.

Lilyian Ryupika: Sorry guys that my little brother is being so rude by the way can I borrow someones lip gloss if anyone has any because I like totes forgot mine in my locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back