• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,241
You're proving my point Jay right now! -.-

• #1,242
Hey! I'll be in the next one :3
Yas it will be interesting ;0

After that, what about a Misao one? :D It would be cool but really freaky because a lot of people would die and be sacificed.

• #1,243

After that, what about a Misao one? :D It would be cool but really freaky because a lot of people would die and be sacificed.
Misao, or Mad Father or Witch's House, since those were by the same dude and Misao is techincally a sequel to Mad Father

• #1,244
  • #1,245
Misao, or Mad Father or Witch's House, since those were by the same dude and Misao is techincally a sequel to Mad Father
Not Mad Father because everybody would just be a doll or something. Maybe we could all be siblings xD

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,246
But father....I am a doll....YOUR doll *dun dun DUUUUUUUN*

• #1,247

I haven't played that in a LONG time. The Mad Father one sounds a but interesting, LIKE, LET'S add our OWN plot! One of us could be very evil like the father and wants us to all be dolls! The Father and this evil child works together and we don't know which child it is (<.<) (>.>) WE CAN BE IN AN ORPHANAGE and the caretaker wants us to be DOLLS FOR HER COLECTION!...

Just a thought :)

YAY :D <3 Hehe

You're proving my point Jay right now! -.-
Wait... what point?

• #1,248
I haven't played that in a LONG time. The Mad Father one sounds a but interesting, LIKE, LET'S add our OWN plot! One of us could be very evil like the father and wants us to all be dolls! The Father and this evil child works together and we don't know which child it is (<.<) (>.>) WE CAN BE IN AN ORPHANAGE and the caretaker wants us to be DOLLS FOR HER COLECTION!...

Just a thought :)

YAY :D <3 Hehe

Wait... what point?
That you've been stalking the thread of course, silly :p

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,249
That you've been stalking the thread of course, silly :p
:eek: oh.... :oops: Ahehe.... mayyyybbee... :nailbiting:

• #1,250
Hmm so is this gonna happen?

• #1,251
  • #1,252
It's gonna start later today, I just need to do a few errands then I can start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back