Danganronpa: Turn to Despair

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,221
I am so confused abut what was and is now happening xD

You are so confusing but I guess we all were in some point of this rp xD It messed up my mind

No one leaves Hope's Peak Academy without changing. Whether the change is for better or for worse, alive or dead, sane or insane, despairing or hopeful, it's up to you

Last edited:
Reactions: JayRawrTiz and Hikki
  • #1,222
No one leaves Hope's Peak Academy without changing. Whether the change is for better or for worse, alive or dead, sane or insane, despairing or hopeful, it's up to you
Actually its up to Spinnyweb xD

• #1,223
Actually its up to Spinnyweb xD
That's only slightly true. Whether you made your character kill, whether you made them point out a piece of crucial evidence in a trial, whether they started acting strange halfway through the story, all of that was up to you. It's your choice, now you must live with it ._.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,224
That's only slightly true. Whether you made your character kill, whether you made them point out a piece of crucial evidence in a trial, whether they started acting strange halfway through the story, all of that was up to you. It's your choice, now you must live with it ._.
So basically I have have turned into a Lyrican.

• #1,225
I dunno what that is .-.

• #1,226
  • #1,227
So when is the next one? :3

• #1,228
I dunno. We can't even decide on the plot-maker yet. :panda:

I was thinking about a Corpse Party one \o/

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,229
Corpse Party: No harem edition

• #1,230
Corpse Party: Based On MY Own School Edition \: D/

Makes me happy.

• #1,231
School of da dead: spinner edition :p

• #1,232
I thought that Spinny was gonna be the head of the dr2 one, whenever that is .-. Or was it me....IM SO CONFUSED ;-;

• #1,233
You, preferably.

• #1,234
Huh Corpse Party. I really don't feel like watching thta because of the name >.< What about an Akame Ga Kill one? That would be interesting :O

• #1,235
Me?!? Oh ok, umm I'll start planning that next weekend. When it's ready, I'll tag everyone who was in this rp (and Jay, since she kept stalking the thread)

Reactions: JayRawrTiz, 2179 and 18
  • #1,236
You better do it good Toxic, or else....

• #1,237
You better do it good Toxic, or else....
Please, I have tons of Pratice killing you guys off with Toxic Manor :p

• #1,238
:eek:

• #1,239
I dunno. We can't even decide on the plot-maker yet. :panda:

I was thinking about a Corpse Party one \o/
YES!! YES!! MAKE THIS HAPPEN SPINNY! I'LL COME BACK!

Reactions: 18
  • #1,240
Me?!? Oh ok, umm I'll start planning that next weekend. When it's ready, I'll tag everyone who was in this rp (and Jay, since she kept stalking the thread)
Hey! I'll be in the next one :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back