Danganronpa: Turn to Despair

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,201
With Vale, I'd be bored to death with her stupid conversations. At least I had memorable conversations. All I remember about Vale was that Syn liked her
All I remember about Toxic was that she was loud and dumb (Vale>Toxic Syn <3 Vale Syn </3 Toxic)

Reactions: 18 and JayRawrTiz
  • #1,202
All I remember about Toxic was that she was loud and dumb (Vale>Toxic Syn <3 Vale Syn </3 Toxic)
And all I remember about vale was....err....she killed a character who was less memorable then her only because he never did anything? Yay?

• #1,203
And all I remember about vale was....err....she killed a character who was less memorable then her only because he never did anything? Yay?
She killed 2 characters so hah! And at least she did something other than Toxic who just got herself hurt and had to have the others pick up her slack.

• #1,204
She killed 2 characters so hah! And at least she did something other than Toxic who just got herself hurt and had to have the others pick up her slack.
And vale was totally different? She ended up getting herself hurt and I had to pick up the love intrest slack. AND YOU SAW HOW THAT WENT

• #1,205
And vale was totally different? She ended up getting herself hurt and I had to pick up the love intrest slack. AND YOU SAW HOW THAT WENT
SHE DID IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE AT LEAST SHE DIDN"T SHOOT HERSELF.

• #1,206
SHE DID IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE AT LEAST SHE DIDN"T SHOOT HERSELF.
Well, she did kinda shoot herself in the proverbial foot went she ADMITTED TO KILLING PEOPLE

• #1,207
Well, she did kinda shoot herself in the proverbial foot went she ADMITTED TO KILLING PEOPLE
WELL AT LEAST IT WASN'T ACTUALLY SHOOING HERSELF. Plus she helped everyne survive by killing so hah beat that and she got rid of a pointless character (Ken) so if she hadn't we would have a student who would have been alive without doing anything.

• #1,208
If she was so intrested in helping us survive, SHE WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY ADMITTED IT INSTEAD OF WAITING UNTIL THE END OF THE TRIAL

• #1,209
If she was so intrested in helping us survive, SHE WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY ADMITTED IT INSTEAD OF WAITING UNTIL THE END OF THE TRIAL
Well you know she saw her chance. Anyone would have done the same. Plus at least she owned up to it instead of denying it in the end. Toxic was pointless to the plot other than having unrequited love towards Syn

• #1,210
Well you know she saw her chance. Anyone would have done the same. Plus at least she owned up to it instead of denying it in the end. Toxic was pointless to the plot other than having unrequited love towards Syn
Toxic kept the conversations on track during trials and kept the rp alive during the duller moments. EVERY TIME VALE OPENED HER MOUTH WAS A DULL MOMENT!! And fine, I'll give you that she saw her chance, but don't act like Vale was a total angle who only had good intentions if she did that

• #1,211
Toxic kept the conversations on track during trials and kept the rp alive during the duller moments. EVERY TIME VALE OPENED HER MOUTH WAS A DULL MOMENT!! And fine, I'll give you that she saw her chance, but don't act like Vale was a total angle who only had good intentions if she did that
First off you spelled angel wrong :3 you said Angle but still what about plot? Or importance to a character. She could have made it less dull in a better way then shouting and doing something stupid. (This is never gonna end is it?)

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,212
First off you spelled angel wrong :3 you said Angle but still what about plot? Or importance to a character. She could have made it less dull in a better way then shouting and doing something stupid. (This is never gonna end is it?)
Yea, I've been helping with geometry homework so that's still kinda fried into my brain ;-; And at least she made it less dull, which was more effort then what vale did (I'll drop it if you drop it. I only logged on to pedia to see my messages man! It's 2 am, I have to get up in a few hours ;-; )

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,213
Syn was the best.

Vale was the second best. SynxVale foreverz.

Czar was the third best.

Riko and Chopper were OK.

Toxic was horrible.

:giggle:

JK JK. You all were great. I love you guys like you love Spongebob. I despise Spongebob.

• #1,214
False. It is BlackXRiko forever. SynXVale was cute but was only mentioned. With Black and Riko you could see how it came to blossom.
I honestly don't know how what I will now call moonflower shipping came to be. It's just so adorable though.

Reactions: Hikki, JayRawrTiz, 18 and 1 other person
  • #1,215
Black has gone iñto the sunset and disappeared.

• #1,216
S-so he didn't get together with Riko?
WHAT JUSTICE IS THIS?

• #1,217
:p actually that phrase is from a vocaloid song :p

• #1,218

• #1,219
Awww.

• #1,220
Syn was the best.

Vale was the second best. SynxVale foreverz.

Czar was the third best.

Riko and Chopper were OK.

Toxic was horrible.

JK JK. You all were great. I love you guys like you love Spongebob. I despise Spongebob.

I am so confused abut what was and is now happening xD

You are so confusing but I guess we all were in some point of this rp xD It messed up my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back