Danganronpa: Unite against Despair!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,341
???: You should know from all the notes I left around the island that I was jealous of the couple. I couldn't be Black

(-4)

Pity hint 1: Think for a moment. Which people were never explicitly pronounced dead? If you remember I went into detail about how most of them died, and you crossed out some of the people who weren't even mentioned, so you should have even less trouble

• #1,342
(A twisted part of me wanted to be Black or Riko or both of them working together. It would have been so creepy romantic. they would give each other sickenly adorable pet names and all sorts of mushy romantic things.)
Talin: Did you have a crush on one of them? I mean from what i know they didn't get together till awhile after they left the school, so did you get rejected and snap?

Last edited:
  • #1,343
(Lets get the worst ending, guys!! YAHHHH)

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,344
(Kek Earth)

???: I did get rejected. It's why I drugged Black, so he'd love me instead of her

• #1,345
Talin: Wait a minute... Kaimine? Riko wrote that she and the one dude thought they were married, and that she thinks that they have a few screws loose.

• #1,346
???:She was definitely missing a few screws, but she wasn't exactly the brightest, was she?

(-5)

• #1,347
Talin: Chopper?

• #1,348
(That would have gone by much faster if you asked more questions XD)

???: Yes...I am Chopper

RESULTS:
Incorrect Guesses: 5/8

Best ending: 5/1
Secret ending: 0/1

Good ending: 5/6
Bad ending: 5/7

Final grade: D-

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,349
(True. But I'm only one person. Still wanted Black and Riko as duo masterminds.)

• #1,350
Talin: But a girl kissed Black. Are you a girl?

• #1,351
(Kekekekekeke, you know me by now, I wasn't going to do anything that would imply Black x Riko :3)

Chopper: who said anything about him kissing a girl?

• #1,352
Talin: Riko wrote that a girl kissed him. Did everyone love Black?

• #1,353
Chopper grinned

Chopper: ohh...well...I figured if he didn't like me as I was, maybe cross dressing would help...nevermind that. You seem determined to live in this hellish nightmare...so I give up

• #1,354
Talin: Hooray for stubbornness!

• #1,355
Chopper: However, I am afraid there's nothing you can do about your friend. He will die with me, as we are indeed bonded by the same User...

Chopper walked over to the button and slammed it down. A chainsaw came down and Monokuma grabbed it. He viciously started tearing into Cal/Chopper. Amidst the screams, meat hooks were attached to Cal's eye, before it was ripped off. Monokuma lowered the chainsaw and meat hooks, and decapitated Cal, and stuck C4 on his neck while his head was still flying in the air. Monokuma grabbed a hammer and slammed it down on Cal's neck, with a sickening crunch and a fiery explosion. Monokuma, now on fire with half of his head missing, turned back to the kids, gave a final salute and a last evil laugh, before the damned bear fell over and powered down.

• #1,356
The kids were finally free of the hellish nightmare from the island. However, the failure to prevent Cal's death and find answers to some of the larger mysteries deeply troubled them, not least because they still had no way off the island. However, if there's one thing they learned from this, it's that they won't easily give in to despair. They will continue to fight against it and escape the island, and maybe even find a way to revive their friends and the past survivors...

Danganronpa: Unite Against Despair! End
Ending: A hopeful view over a troubled future (good end)

• #1,357
(Kek my heart is broken rn )

• #1,358
Kekekekekekekekeke

To be fair though, Miky and Earth did try.

• #1,359
Kekekekekekekekeke

To be fair though, Miky and Earth did try.
(They just guessed till they got it right ;-; )

• #1,360
And what were you doing?!?!? Not guessing??!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back