Danganronpa: Unite against Despair!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,321
Katarina: We need to finish this quickly and get the right answer everyone! For Cal's sake!

• #1,322
Talin: What do you think I've been doing! The mastermind probably some noob or roadie or useless waste of space so Cal probably doesn't realize that he Can find out the mastermind with his mind!

• #1,323
Talin: And why a bunny?

• #1,324
???: The bunny is simply a result of a previous group, you weren't the first. They were here, and the bunny was their teacher, so I simply modified the code, just enough to remove them from the island for you. They ended up trusting the bunny in the end, so I figured, why not?

• #1,325
Talin: Oh... Are you the guitar man?

• #1,326
???: I can't play guitar to save my life

(-1)

• #1,327
(Whats the minus 1 thing?)

Talin: Okay then. What is your favorite color?

• #1,328
Hey hey hey, it's tutorial guy again! Remember me? No?....wow, that hurts. Anyways, I'm here to give you the low down on the score counter. You see that (-1) there? That means you got one wrong guess. Every time you guess ???'s identity wrong, the counter increases. If you guess wrong 7 times (there were eight survivors, mind you), then you will receive the bad ending. There are 4 possible endings, so try to keep the counter to a minimum if you want the best ending! For reference, here's all the survivors of the last killing game

Syn
Czar
Toxic
Riko
Lilyian
Kaimine
Chopper
Black

...and good luck. I know you guys don't remember me and all, but I feel like you guys are the closest thing I have to friends...sigh, being a tutorial guy is tough...

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,329
???: I don't see how that's relavent, but I do like the black

• #1,330
(What!!!! If it's who I think! Toxic!)

Talin: Favorite flower?

• #1,331
(Hueheuheuehuheueheuehueheueheehe)

???:I loved the moon flowers that Riko grew, that were simply gorgeous. Though she did also show me this one pinkish flower, it was crossbred from 2 other lilies, it was also very pretty...hmm, I can't decide between the two.

(Dammit Miky, stop asking questions that require me to go back to the other rp to answer XD)

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,332
(Resurrect that ship ASAP!!)

Sette: the Toxin chick? (<-- intentional)

• #1,333
???: You honestly think that deranged freak would have planned everything out so carefully? You insult me

(-2)

• #1,334
Talin: Kay so not Syn, Riko or Toxic. Are you that Lilly girl, the one who stole all her ideas?

• #1,335
???: That moron couldn't find her way out of a paper bag, much less be able to revive herself from the brink of death

(Here's a hint; STOP GUESSING! XD)

• #1,336
Talin: Okay insulting. Hates Toxic, thinks Lilly's an idiot. Riko showed you lilly crossbreds.... I'm confused.

• #1,337
Talin: Why'd you pick Cal's body anyway?

• #1,338
???: Don't mistake me, I don't hate any of my friends. I'd have never done any of this if I hated them...but they would never have the level of genius that I do. They'd have been discovered loooong ago...and as for why I picked Cal...well there's no particular reason. I just had a trap in the one room where he walked in, alone. Therefore, I picked him. He's a decent host, I can't complain. I can already feel him growing weaker...

• #1,339
(I'm reaching at this point.)

Talin: All I know is that the choices availible are less then our chances... I have my life riding on this. So if this is all fake so be it, I killed two people already I know win or lose my life is over... You however are living on borrowed time. I have all the time I need, you don't. What's it going to be, Black?

• #1,340
(GUYS PLEASE I want Cal to live ;-; )
Katarina: Everyone! Stop guessing! We got to think about this for Cal's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back