Danganronpa: Unite against Despair!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,301
Talin: Well yeah Syn and this one chick was a thing but she killed two people as part of some plan they and this one dude put together.

• #1,302
Jay: How likely is it that you played that guitar unprofessionally and put it there to fool us, eh Monomi, you lying sod, eh, eh?

• #1,303
Talin: i say we should call you Ultimate Forever Alone. Cause there's so much Black and Riko stuff and you're jealous of there love which is why you kissed Black so Riko would kill him and they'd be alone like you!

• #1,304
(Lol, UFA)
Kile: now its a guess who game?

Sette:.... (in his head: I'll just leave it to the smart one..,)

• #1,305
Jay: How likely is it that you played that guitar unprofessionally and put it there to fool us, eh Monomi, you lying sod, eh, eh?
Monokuma: Hey screw you, I sang tons of BFMV songs last rp! Whoops, forth wall break!

???: hehehehe, Earth loved me more. He secretly hated that b****, but didn't have the guts to admit it.

• #1,306
(Toxic why! Just once let me have something!)

Talin: You've got that wrong! His name was Black! The last name on the Black, Sette, Kile thingy was Earth! Since I know who all the names shown are except for the final ones and Black is only referred by name on the BlackXRiko things and not on Riko's Super Special Flower Journal of Execution! Why she named it that is beyond me, and only there was that named even remotely shown! And apparently it was for "He called me a Moonflower and I called him the Earth for I will never be without him." And then she drew Monokuma in a solder uniform and a bunny that looks like a pinkish Monomi hanging on a noose.

• #1,307
(AHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE CRUSHING YOUR HOPE FOR THE SHIP >: D)

???: Ehehehehehehehe...AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHASHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! You pathetic twerps don't even know what you're talking about. Those names are simply characters for the players.

• #1,308
Talin: You mean the final names?

• #1,309
???: Yes. I'll just be blunt with you. None of this is real. This courtroom, all the cases, none of this is real. All of it is for the entertainment for the players....that's why I was killing them. I wanted to free them all, free you all from the eternal enslavement of those bastards, controlling us for their own amusement....you ungrateful lot should be thanking me, kekeke

• #1,310
Talin: Wait.... If we're not real does that mean everyone else is alive?

• #1,311
???: No, they're neither alive or dead. They're currently in a state of nonexistance. They have been deleted from the terminals, so they can't be revived....but they can't be controlled either, and that's the important part

• #1,312
Talin: So if everyones being controlled doesnt that mean you are too?

• #1,313
???: Yes...but I accept my fate. I will gladly be enslaved if it means saving you. But if my sacrifice is to not be in vain, you MUST die!!

• #1,314
Talin: Well I say no! If you want to save us you should have us defeat you! Then we shall be free from fate! And why don't you just argue with the voice in your head telling you to do things? I was supposed to kill Jay and Yuki but I liked them so I yelled at the voice until it said "Forget it just kill two random people! Stupid girl Should have Irina do it she listens to me without questions..." If you bother them enough they'll give up. Or you just appeal to their procrastination tendencies.

• #1,315
???: I tried arguing with my voice...they laughed

• #1,316
(Suddenly the god of Blsck and white.Earth, descend from the upperworld.)

• #1,317
(I remember that game, so creepy when it said my name XD)

??? twitched.

Cal: HAAAAAALP MEEE GUYS, ITS HURTSITHURTSITHURTSAAAUUUUUGGGGHHH-

Cal twitched.

???: Dammit...we need to speed this up

• #1,318
(What game?)

Sette:.... he goes berserk just now...

• #1,319
(Black and White....it was a god game...nevermind ;-; )

???: Yes, how cute, my host seems to be trying to fight back...

• #1,320
Talin: Good job Cal... Wait Your last name is Juretsu! Czar and Vale's last name is that too! The mastermind killed your family Cal! Fight him! Fight him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back