DeathDragon's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke! :3

• Thread starter DeathDragon
  • Start date

What should my starter be in my Black Nuzlocke? And which rules should I add? Please vote for both!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone's doing nuzlockes these day XD including me XD...but mines not posted on the forums l3

Reactions: DeathDragon
Everyone's doing nuzlockes these day XD including me XD...but mines not posted on the forums l3
lol

UPDATE:

Since I've been training up a completely new team, I have many evolutions to bring to you! ^-^

Nuzlocke 167.PNG Nuzlocke 169.PNG
Congratulations to @FirstSerpent Serpent on evolution into Galvantula! :D

Congratulations also to @Teebz on evolution into Darmanitan! :D (sorry I didn't manage to get a picture for this one, real sorry >.>)

Nuzlocke 170.PNG Nuzlocke 171.PNG

Congratz to @Derpguy64 on evolution into Mienshao! :D

Nuzlocke 172.PNG Nuzlocke 173.PNG Nuzlocke 174.PNG
Congratz to @Chopper on evolution into Gothitelle!

Nuzlocke 175.PNG Nuzlocke 176.PNG

And congratulations to @Pancake on evolution into Swanna!

After a lot
of training, this was my team:
Nuzlocke 177.PNG
I'm still grinding them up bit-by-bit so I can get an easier fight against N, since there's more to come afterwards...

I will next update when I'm ready to fight N, hopefully my movesets will be finalised and my Pokemon will be around Level 54-55 by then! :)

Reactions: FirstSerpent and Hikki
Don't forget the Ghestsis is still alive XD I personally don't consider a nuzlocke done unless The Champion falls (in this case aldar

Don't forget the Ghestsis is still alive XD I personally don't consider a nuzlocke done unless The Champion falls (in this case aldar

Yes, I know Ghetsis is still there :p (I was trying to hide it so people who haven't played would be surprised by the one last battle, but oh well. xP)

You want me to continue till the end of the post-story? That should be... Maybe... I'll see :p

Personally, I think beating Ghetsis would be enough; the post-story is really tedious, although there are some tough fights to get through, but I'll see what others think too, thanks for your opinion! :)

@TheZekromsMew (I'll also be battling Cynthia, you sure you want to see that? xD)

...Beat Cynthia into a Plup for the almight Deino XD

...Beat Cynthia into a Plup for the almight Deino XD

That's if I do decide to continue... :p

But Cynthia would be strong, possibly the strongest trainer in the game... >.>

appeas the Deino Gods XD
(I find Cynthia easier than Aldar

appeas the Deino Gods XD
(I find Cynthia easier than Aldar

Really? In my opinion, Alder was much easier... I'm not going to get into another Cynthia argument though :p

Her team is far more varied and ferocious, whereas Alder has too many Bug-types to exploit weaknesses of.

again this is my hatred for cynthia and to me here team is about the same as Sinnoh with a ew changes

@DeathDragon DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME OR SOMETHING? Jk xD I advise lvl 60 though :p

Reactions: FirstSerpent and DeathDragon
Reactions: FirstSerpent and DeathDragon
Rawr

XD

I think you should level your team up to like sixties and then battle N so you can sweep his whole team easily and you'll be on a higher level than N's Pokémon.Also,good luck beating N.

I think you should level your team up to like sixties and then battle N so you can sweep his whole team easily and you'll be on a higher level than N's Pokémon.Also,good luck beating N.
Yeah make sure too also remember the typing and switch in moves according xP I think that would help a lot!!! If you have a ton of time, maybe EV training???.... :sneaky: I think that is too much to ask for though xD but you could always use Poke Transporter or Poke bank if you have it to transfer your EV-Trained Pokemon from Black to X/Y or ORAS :p

Yeah make sure too also remember the typing and switch in moves according xP I think that would help a lot!!! If you have a ton of time, maybe EV training???.... :sneaky: I think that is too much to ask for though xD but you could always use Poke Transporter or Poke bank if you have it to transfer your EV-Trained Pokemon from Black to X/Y or ORAS :p

The level limit is actually 57...

I probably won't EV train, but EVs are a problem here because they've all gone into HP from the Audino they've all been fighting (for exp)...

N's highest levelled pokemon is 52, so the limit is 57 for before the battle against N. I also don't want to level up that high because then it would be too easy and it won't be as exciting, if you get me. :p

I get you:p

im tempted to nuzlocke pokemon Y

Back