DeathDragon's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke! :3

• Thread starter DeathDragon
  • Start date

What should my starter be in my Black Nuzlocke? And which rules should I add? Please vote for both!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think you should use reshiram. It would be tooo easy.

Reactions: DeathDragon
mienfoo then!

Yep, Mienfoo is now called Derpguy! :D

Legends aren't generally used in a Nuzlocke. Makes things a bit too easy IMO.
Also, dibs on Joltik? :p

I was also thinking Joltik actually, I don't know why I thought it, but yeah, Serpent the Joltik! :D

Okay, I've pretty much decided that Reshiram won't be used :D I also felt it would make it too easy and I want to see how N would feel when I beat him without even using it :sneaky: Actually, there probably isn't any dialogue difference..

@rawrrie If something bad happens to one (or more) of my Pokemon at some point, I'll name another one after you, if that's alright :3

UPDATE:

Just before I entered Victory Road, I evolved @Evelyn the Lampent into Chandelure! Congrats on evolution :D
Nuzlocke 106.PNG

Also, I caught a Durant in Victory Road, I may be needing nicknames for it!
Nuzlocke 107.PNG

On Victory Road, this also happened:
Nuzlocke 108.PNG
Congrats to @Pancake on evolution into Vanilluxe! :D

Upon the end of Victory Road, this was my team:
Nuzlocke 109.PNG

And these are the movesets - they are not at all set in stone and probably not complete, so I may have changed some of the moves at some point afterwards, just saying. :p)
Nuzlocke 110.PNG Nuzlocke 111.PNG Nuzlocke 112.PNG Nuzlocke 113.PNG Nuzlocke 114.PNG Nuzlocke 115.PNG
For example, I will probably be replacing Curse on Evelyn with Hex, or eventually get rid of Hail for Mirror Coat on Pancake. Possibly.

Also, you may have noticed that I got Pokerus! :p Although it probably won't really affect this playthrough or the future, since this is Gen V and I already have it in Gen VI, I was incredibly surprised to see it! I had never gotten Pokerus in my own game before, only ever through a trade, so the expression on my face was like :eek: x 9000 ... xD

Aaaanyway, next up comes the Elite 4!!! This will be my toughest challenge yet, wish me luck! ;) Hopefully no one dies... *fingers crossed*

But to think that my Pokemon Black Nuzlocke is already coming to an end... It has been a harsh and difficult journey, and I thank all those who have been following me up until now... Although now is where the real battles begin!

Let's remember all those who gave their lives so far during the Nuzlocke...

RIP Kew the Pansage @KEWYoda
RIP LeoTeebz the Liepard @Teebz
RIP Eridan the Herdier @Eridan
RIP Crystalite the Swoobat @Crystalites
RIP Serpent the Scolipede @FirstSerpent
RIP Derpguy the Krookodile @Derpguy64

You will all be held dear in our hearts as the final battle draws near...

Elite 4; Death is coming to you!! :sneaky:

Watch out, for Death will be battling an Elite 4 member in the next Update! :3

Reactions: FirstSerpent and 2071
good luck :D

Good luck beating the elite four :).Its a piece of cake.

I hope you beat the elite 4, Good luck:)

Good luck beating the Elite 4 c:

Thanks to all who've wished me luck! ^-^

I will be updating this with my first Elite 4 battle soon, although I will not have access to the PC for a few hours, so bear with me...

Good Luck!!!!! You will succeed!!

UPDATE:

The battle against the Elite 4 begins!!

Nuzlocke 116.PNG
*Music Intensfies*

Nuzlocke 117.PNG Nuzlocke 118.PNG

@Evelyn managed to defeat Cofagrigus with 2 Shadow Balls, managing to take one from the coffin...

Nuzlocke 119.PNG Nuzlocke 120.PNG

@Pancake destroyed Golurk with just 1 Ice Beam!

Nuzlocke 121.PNG Nuzlocke 122.PNG

Kew Jr. @KEWYoda managed to defeat Chandelure with 2 Bulldozes and took a Shadow Ball (Bulldoze lowered its speed so I could hit first on the second turn).

Nuzlocke 123.PNG Nuzlocke 124.PNG

@Vii the Whmiscott managed to defeat Jellicent with Leech Seed, a couple of Giga Drains, then after Giga Drain was disabled by Cursed Body, Shadow Ball worked. Eventually Shauntal did use a Full Restore, but that did not matter too much...

Nuzlocke 125.PNG

And so, I have beaten the first of the Elite 4 members... Keep watching to find out what will happen against the remaining 3!

Good luck

Best of luck!!

UPDATE:

Next comes Grimsley, the Elite 4's Dark-type user!
Nuzlocke 126.PNG
*Music Intensifes*

Nuzlocke 127.PNG Nuzlocke 128.PNG Nuzlocke 129.PNG
Firstly, @Crystalites Crystalite the Archeops managed to take out Scrafty with a couple of Acrobatics; it used a Sand Attack but thankfully none of Crystalite's attacks missed!

Nuzlocke 130.PNG Nuzlocke 131.PNG
Next, @KEWYoda Kew Jr. the Seismitoad battled Bisharp. What came as a shock to me was that Drain Punch did not knock it out, despite having a 4x super-effectiveness...! Although I took it out with a Bulldoze and Drain Punch afterwards anyways...

Nuzlocke 132.PNG Nuzlocke 133.PNG
Against Krookodile, once again @Pancake the Vanilluxe managed to OHKO it with Ice Beam(!) :eek:

Nuzlocke 134.PNG Nuzlocke 135.PNG
Next, I brought in Crystalite to take a Fake Out from Liepard and KO with U-Turn! And with that, Grimsley was also down!

Now, only two more to go! :D

UPDATE:

Third Elite 4 member, Caitlin!

Nuzlocke 136.PNG
*Music Intensifes*

Nuzlocke 137.PNG Nuzlocke 138.PNG Nuzlocke 140.PNG Nuzlocke 141.PNG
When I sent in @Vii the Whimiscott, I instantly realised that it was taking too much damage from Reuniclus, so I sent in @Evelyn the Chandelure, who took much less. KOed it in one or two Shadow Balls :D

Nuzlocke 142.PNG Nuzlocke 143.PNG
Next up was Musharna. I switched into @Pancake the Vanilluxe, but Musharna was a pain. After some frustrating stalling, I managed to get a freeze on Musharna, getting me the easy KO!

Nuzlocke 144.PNG Nuzlocke 145.PNG
Next up, both Gothitelle and Sigilyph went down with a few Crunch attacks, super-effective, although I got a crit on Gothitelle :p

Nuzlocke 146.PNG
With that, 3 Elite 4 members down...

Just ONE more to go!!

Reactions: 3823
You make Nuzlockes look easy >.<'

You make Nuzlockes look easy >.<'

Haha, xD

Although, I have played through BW many, many times (maybe around 8-10?) so I pretty much know the game. It was the one I have played most, so naturally I would find it easier, even in a Nuzlocke. I haven't done a full Nuzlocke of it until now, but even then BW isn't a very tough game in the Pokemon main series to even play through. Gen VI games are even easier to Nuzlocke. To be honest, I think that the Pokemon games have been getting easier and easier every Gen... >.>

Reactions: 3823
Haha, xD

Although, I have played through BW many, many times (maybe around 8-10?) so I pretty much know the game. It was the one I have played most, so naturally I would find it easier, even in a Nuzlocke. I haven't done a full Nuzlocke of it until now, but even then BW isn't a very tough game in the Pokemon main series to even play through. Gen VI games are even easier to Nuzlocke. To be honest, I think that the Pokemon games have been getting easier and easier every Gen... >.>

You're right. Pokemon X and Y is a piece of cake compared to older games. c:

UPDATE:

The final Elite 4 member: Marshal!

Nuzlocke 147.PNG

*Music Intensifies*
Nuzlocke 149.PNG Nuzlocke 150.PNG
First up @Vii faced Throh. Thanks to Giga Drain's healing and Leech Seed, it managed to defeat Throh without much damage!

Nuzlocke 151.PNG Nuzlocke 152.PNG
Next up, @Crystalites Crystalite VS Mienshao. Acrobatics absolutely wrecked it. :p

Nuzlocke 153.PNG
Against Sawk, I sent in @Billy the Emboar. It took down Sawk in two Flamethrowers.
Nuzlocke 154.PNG Nuzlocke 155.PNG
Against Conkeldurr, who missed Hammer Arm (xD), Billy also finished him with two Flamethrowers. With that, the whole Elite 4 have been defeated!

Nuzlocke 156.PNG Nuzlocke 157.PNG

Now... the only thing left is... the Champion! Or is it...? :p

Find out next time on Death's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke! :3
There are only 2 trainer battles left in the game!

Guess this will hard when you battle campion
Best of luck

UPDATE:

Nuzlocke 158.PNGNuzlocke 159.PNG

N was revealed to have beaten Alder at the Pokemon League! :eek:

Nuzlocke 160.PNG Nuzlocke 161.PNG

Nuzlocke 162.PNG

After I caught Reshiram, the last battle, the battle to decide the future of mankind, ensued!! Death VS N!

Nuzlocke 163.PNG

The video is my battle against N, please watch it! It was slightly editted. ^^

Back