DeathDragon's Pokemon Black 3dsPedia Nuzlocke! :3

• Thread starter DeathDragon
  • Start date

What should my starter be in my Black Nuzlocke? And which rules should I add? Please vote for both!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! You were soooo close. I pay my respects to all the dead pokemon

Reactions: DeathDragon
NOOOOOOOOOOOO But dat Archeops tho XD I loved how it outspeed your lvl 51 Archeops XD Speed EVs :eek:

Stone Edge and Arcobatics XD Rekt'ed everything o_O Lucky N

Yeah.. I'm so disappointed; just because of that critical hit from Archeops, my whole team just fell apart... >.> :cry:

RIP Kew Jr. the Seismitoad @KEWYoda
RIP Crystalite the Archeops @Crystalite
RIP Pancake the Vanilluxe @Pancake
RIP Evelyn the Chandeluee @Evelyn
RIP Vii the Whimiscott @Vii
And finally,
RIP Billy the Emboar @Billy

And from my loss to N, my 3dsPedia Pokemon Black Nuzlocke has reached...

~Game Over...~

... HOWEVER, I wonder if I'll be allowed to train up a different team and rematch N with a completely new team... I have enough Pokemon in the PC so... Please could people let me know if that's allowed? Thanks!

Yeah.. I'm so disappointed; just because of that critical hit from Archeops, my whole team just fell apart... >.> :cry:

And finally,

~Game Over...~

... HOWEVER, I wonder if I'll be allowed to train up a different team and rematch N with a completely new team... I have enough Pokemon in the PC so... Please could people let me know if that's allowed? Thanks!
Its additional rule to add, you get a second chance. (PS Please use me even though I suck >.<)

And finally,

~Game Over...~

Yes... you must avenge your fallen team, with more power and make N PAY!

Its additional rule to add, you get a second chance. (PS Please use me even though I suck >.<)

Yep okay, since I still have Pokemon in the PC, this counts as Chance 2! I really don't want to use Audino... But hey, I'll name a Gothita Chopper and use that, if that's alright with you! (since you wanted to be a Gothita :p)

Yes... you must avenge your fallen team, with more power and make N PAY!

Yes, the fallen will be avenged. And I shall make a new team, to take down N once and for all!

I'm presuming this is allowed though under certain rules, I guess there isn't anything against it, in my view at least...

I've chosen the Pokemon I'm considering training up:

Golett named after @rawrrie
Darumaka named after @Teebz
Joltik named after @FirstSerpent
Mienfoo named after @Derpguy64
Gothita named after @Chopper (?)
Ducklett (UNNAMED)

So, I need a name for the Ducklett! If anyone has any ideas for 3dsPedia people to nickname her after, please tell me! I was thinking @Mikaya when I pictured Swanna, but... I dunno... xP

The new team looks balanced but... Strength-wise... OH DOESN'T MATTER I will still defeat N with them!! :punch: I will make him pay for killing my previous team!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I realise that I made some mistakes after Archeops took out Seismitoad and there was a potential strategy I could have used to win; I could have gotten Vii the Whimiscott to set up Tailwind, but have her sacrificed for a Pokemon who could take out Archeops in one hit and also hit first because of Tailwind... I guess the rage from the critical hit Archeops got made me lose hope, which led to the deaths of everyone... :dead: Sorry... :sorry:

Reactions: FirstSerpent and Hikki
Yep okay, since I still have Pokemon in the PC, this counts as Chance 2! I really don't want to use Audino... But hey, I'll name a Gothita Chopper and use that, if that's alright with you! (since you wanted to be a Gothita :p)

Yes, the fallen will be avenged. And I shall make a new team, to take down N once and for all!

I'm presuming this is allowed though under certain rules, I guess there isn't anything against it, in my view at least...

I've chosen the Pokemon I'm considering training up:

Golett named after @rawrrie
Darumaka named after @Teebz
Joltik named after @FirstSerpent
Mienfoo named after @Derpguy64
Gothita named after @Chopper (?)
Ducklett (UNNAMED)

So, I need a name for the Ducklett! If anyone has any ideas for 3dsPedia people to nickname her after, please tell me! I was thinking @Mikaya when I pictured Swanna, but... I dunno... xP

The new team looks balanced but... Strength-wise... OH DOESN'T MATTER I will still defeat N with them!! :punch: I will make him pay for killing my previous team!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I realise that I made some mistakes after Archeops took out Seismitoad and there was a potential strategy I could have used to win; I could have gotten Vii the Whimiscott to set up Tailwind, but have her sacrificed for a Pokemon who could take out Archeops in one hit and also hit first because of Tailwind... I guess the rage from the critical hit Archeops got made me lose hope, which led to the deaths of everyone... :dead: Sorry... :sorry:
OK! :D Thanks soooo much I want to be a Gothitelle eventually :)

OK! :D Thanks soooo much I want to be a Gothitelle eventually :)

No problem! ^-^ I'm just glad I can keep going and not end this Nuzlocke on a bad note.. :D

Reactions: Pancake and Hikki
Name me after ducklett

rsz_622.png I'm ready! ~ :p

No problem! ^-^ I'm just glad I can keep going and not end this Nuzlocke on a bad note.. :D
Aww, you got wiped out. :oops:
Why don't you try grinding up on victory road this time? :)

Name me after ducklett

Okay, I've named Ducklett Pancake! Thanks! ^-^

Not quite... :p

Nuzlocke 164.PNG Nuzlocke 165.PNG Nuzlocke 166.PNG

Congratulations to @rawrrie on evolution into Golurk! :D

Aww, you got wiped out. :oops:
Why don't you try grinding up on victory road this time? :)

Yeah, I'm doing that at the moment; although it will take long, I'm going to get my whole new team levelled up higher than my old one was, because I pretty much need to unless I want N to sweep me again... My new team doesn't look incredibly strong at first glance, but I like it, the new Pokemon I have are cool! :D

Reactions: 3823 and FirstSerpent
Ew I'm a Golurk now. :p
;-;

I just realized Golurk has a really small head. Talk about proportions lol >.<

;-;

You're a ground/ghost golem creature that can FLY. (Yes, it learns fly.)
Why are you complaining? :p

Reactions: DeathDragon and 3823
You're a ground/ghost golem creature that can FLY. (Yes, it learns fly.)
Why are you complaining? :p

You better watch out before I use earthquake on you, :sneaky:

I have a small head >.<)/

Reactions: FirstSerpent and DeathDragon
;-;

I like Golurk, it's cool! And the small head is also pretty cool I think. :p If you want to be named after something different just say so. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, to anyone who is a bit confused of what happened to my previous team or something, watch the video below please, it should clear up any misunderstandings... ;_;

I like Golurk, it's cool! And the small head is also pretty cool I think. :p If you want to be named after something different just say so. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, to anyone who is a bit confused of what happened to my previous team or something, watch the video below please, it should clear up any misunderstandings... ;_;

It's okay. Golurk is beautiful. Although it has a small head, it has a big heart. Seriously look at its chest... It's huge
It must have a big heart. >.<

Reactions: FirstSerpent and DeathDragon
It's okay. Golurk is beautiful. Although it has a small head, it has a big heart. Seriously look at its chest... It's huge
It must have a big heart. >.<

xD Golurk: 'this Pokemon may have a small head, but it has a big heart'

:rotfl:

Reactions: FirstSerpent and 3823
@DeathDragon Oh, good try, sorry to see you lose, at least darukuma gets to come into play! I am considering doing a pokemon heartgold nuzlocke!

@DeathDragon Oh, good try, sorry to see you lose, at least darukuma gets to come into play! I am considering doing a pokemon heartgold nuzlocke!

Thanks, good luck with your HeartGold Nuzlocke!

I was quite careless in that battles ending part >.>, but it's going to be fun challenging N with a completely new team :D

Back