Disgaea X: Gateway to Hell

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
  • #1,021
"Huh..." Azura's energy spiked again from all the magic power inside him rising higher than the amount the deadline limited him to. His true power was unleashed.

• #1,022
"As I thought, the effects of the Deadline virus were holding back your true power, but now that I have removed that virus and all affiliated with from you body, you're able to tap in to you latent power." Killia said, as he backflipped away. "Now, face me with your true strength!" Killia said, as his power spiked.

(Kog, stop making Azura so awesome, this battle is important! XD)

• #1,023
(Who the hell is Laura?) "Time for my favorite move!" Eric yelled. "Everyone! Back in the stands!" Cire started to run for cover. Eric loaded the crossbow with more bombs than the battle with Beryl. "Everyone get the hell out of my way!" Eric yelled as he fired it.

The sound was deafening and as the smoke cleared... "Everyone alright?" Eric asked. He heard a muffled yes from Cire who had flown nearly a mile away.

• #1,024
(Sorrry i just can't let anyone be more op than Azura) Azura's elemental huricane turned into a superstorm. Lightning flashed over head and nearby lakes and rivers flooded. The ground heaved and hail was raininng from the sky. Above all else Azura created 5 pheonixs from pure fire.

• #1,025
"This..." Eric said picking himself up. "Is getting a whole lot more awesome!"

• #1,026
"Huh. It's clear that this is getting too hectic. Ultimate Skill: Ground Dasher!" Killia made the ground erupt below the group, causing severe injuries to everyone, until the whole group couldn't even stand.

• #1,027
(Um 1 problem Azura is already manipulating the ground so that wouldn't effect him.) Azura watched his friends get rekt and said "Really trying to use elemental magic on the teen dubbed as the elemental death wheel." Azura concentrated the hail and lightning to only strike Killia slowly sapping his health.

• #1,028
"You prove to be more challenging than your group. You'd just let them fall and keep battling? If that's the case, then you don't deserve to fight me." Killia said, while walking away.

• #1,029
"HEY YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY! Iwas winning to." He said glumly.

• #1,030
The last step Killia took made a crater in the ground, and he snapped. "Give me one good reason why I should stay! A man who cannot care for his friends and protect them, is NO MAN AT ALL!" Killia said, and it really started to mess with Azura.

• #1,031
Azura's red eyes deepened "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE ALMOST BEEN KILLED TO PROTECT THEM! NO YOU DON'T SO JUST BECAUSE I FAILED ONCE DOESN'T MAKE ME ANY LESS OF A MAN!" He roared his pure gold aura shone through a beam of sunlight that pierced the clouds

• #1,032
"Hmm...pathetic. You have the wrong idea, because you think every thing can only be solved with your strength alone. As long as your strong, your friends have nothing to worry about, that's what your thinking, isn't it?" Killia said.

• #1,033
"I-yes it is but so what as long as i keep them out of danger it's ok!"

• #1,034
"Thats where your wrong. You can't get by in life by thinking everything can be solved with your brute force. Suppose one day you lose all of your strength, then what happens?" Killia said.

• #1,035
"Well i'll just...i'll just...um...i'll...just...i don't know i mean i am just a 13 year old trying to lead a rebellion." Azura sat down and started to doubt himself.

• #1,036
Etna and Axel woke up.

• #1,037
Cire came sprinting back on the battlefield, but quickly saw the battle was over and helped Eric up.
"Thanks buddy," Eric said as Cire helped him up. "That guys strength... It's amazing!" Eric declared.
"That was a great battle," Cire agreed.
"Hopefully I'll be able to fight you again in the near future," Eric told Killia. "But for now... Good game," Eric held out his hand again but was still prepared if the battle wasn't over yet.

• #1,038
"You all put up a good battle, but it is time for me to go live all of you your rewards for your valiant effort." Killia cast a spell that surrounded the group in holy light.

Level Up!
Azura's level is now 94!
Axel's level is now 90!
Eric's level is now 88!
Ayros's level is now 87!

"Holy crap! I didn't think our levels would go up this high!" Axel said.

• #1,039
"Whoa..." Eric's eyes filled with awe. "You're so, powerful..." Eric said. "Crie, you leveled up to 88 as well? Our levels must be linked in some weird way... I guess that's good."

• #1,040
Azura walked back over to Killia and said "Thank you for teaching me that every problem can't be solved by strength alone." As he walked back to the group he said "Ok Axel, Etna, Flonne, Cire, and Ayros are you ready to visit my brother! I think he's really cool!"

Back