Disgaea X: Gateway to Hell

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
  • #1,041
Haahahahahahaha!

The ground started shaking, and lightning started to strike the ground around the group and Killia. They were sure that it was him... "He came early? That's never like him!" Etna said.

• #1,042
"Come on the 1 time i don't want to fight him! Can it wait like 4 weeks Laharl?" Azura complained

• #1,043
A giant lightning bolt struck the ground, and Laharl came out. "How dare you tell the overlord to wait!? Who do you think you are!?" Laharl said.

Last edited:
  • #1,044
( Who the hell is Labrador?) "Well sorry that i'm trying to visit family. unless you want to play?" Azura said as the elements began to bend to his will.

• #1,045
(Is autocorrect fixing my words and I'm not noticing for some reason XD)

• #1,046
(That my friend is why you need to look over your posts at least once before submitting them) Azura looked at Laharl and said "Last i checked i'm 20 times more powerful than last time." Azura's gold aura was visible now a light shining as the hail fell and the lightning struck the ground moved stuff flooded and Azura turned into a fireball. "So can i go see my brother or not?" He asked.

• #1,047
"Hmph! Well, since we're getting to the last episode anyway, I'll let you go this time..." Laharl was struck by a lightning bolt, and then he was gone. "Well, now that that's over, lead the way Azura." Etna said, and just like that, the group left the uncharted land, but not before Killia giving Azura a few words of advice. "Remember, Azura, you're not alone. You're never alone. You'll always have your friends by your side. Never forget that..." Where the last words the group heard, before he disappeared with the lands darkness...

Episode 7 - Epilogue

Azura: I'm not alone...I'm never alone...

Axel: Thats right, buddy. You'll always gonna have us by your side.

Ayros: No matter what mistakes you make, we'll still love you like family.

Eric: You just gotta have hope, Azura. We're not going anywhere without you by our side.

Azura: Guys...thank you all...

Etna: You'll have me and Flonne too!

Flonne: Yep! We'll stay with you, too!

Azura: Thanks, ladies...

Etna:Well, the final episode is upon us. Shall we?

Axel: Yeah! Let's do this!!!

The group had traveled back to earth, where Azura had brought everyone to meet his brother.

• #1,048
(No when we hit 1,000 posts was the point of never ending.)

• #1,049
(Last episode so soon? :(:cry: I know it's a ridiculously large amounts of posts for a RP but...)

• #1,050
(Fine if this does end we should do another 1 with different personalities but keep the same main storyline and see how it changes k guys.)

• #1,051
(Yeah I was planning on making a sequel rp! :3)

Reactions: Bobcam7!
  • #1,052
(YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[5 hous later]AAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Reactions: Bobcam7!
  • #1,053
(Ok let's get back to the main story so we can wrap this rp up!)

• #1,054
Yeah the final battle will be against all of our enemies that havn't died by Azura.

• #1,055
(So finish up the small bit in the FF RP and we can get back on a role)

• #1,056
in the FF RP

• #1,057
hey Persona you should make the new 1 now so we can start

• #1,058
(I can't do that until we finish this one :p)

• #1,059
(Why)

• #1,060
(Well I could just end this and make up an ending :3)

Back