• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
disgaea.jpg
The awesome sequel rp to Disgaea X: Gateway to Hell! But in this rp, everything will be doubled. The action, the episodes, the powers, the party members, everything! Let's make this the best sequel rp ever, and maybe even hope for another installment of this rp series;)

As with the first rp, please use this template to create your totally boss characters:

Name
Title (new function!)
Personality
Element(new function!)

Use the new function, Element, to your advantage by giving your characters certain elemental powers, but it can't be anything too unfair (invincibility, invisibility, or any of that.)

New Characters:
Luke/Spoiled Kid
Sky/Hide & Seek
Eric/Da Big Bomb
Cognazzo/Sadistic Priest
Sorata/Emo Kid

Last edited:
Ooh, can I return Eric+Cire?

(Hmm...sure but only one can be in the next one...shhh;))

Name: Sky
Title: Hide & Seek.
Weapon: A book of animal conjuring spells and a book of weapon conjuring spells.
Personality: Sky is a shy and quiet person who hides behind someone when he is called out. He only talks to people he trust's. Sky hides behind his team mates when he is attacked. Although he sometimes stands up and fights head on as a last resort.
(this is my own prefrence) Clothing: Sky wears a red and black jacket and jeans as well as blue gloves and a purple beanie he also wears a yellow scarf over his mouth and nose.
Element: ice.

Last edited:
Kog title is when you some funny little thing about the character, usually one or two words :p

(k it will be funny.)

(Changed it.)

Name: Luke
Title: Spoiled Kid
Weapon: Sword
Personality: Luke is an heir to his household throne, and as such is kinda spoiled. He comes of as sarcastic and hostile at first, but he's actually really nice when you get to know him better. He always puts his friends before himself, and won't let people mess with anyone he cares about.
Element: Fire

Name: Eric Foro
Title: Da Big Bomb
Weapons: A short sword, a crossbow and a slew of nuclear weaponry sometimes back firing on him.
Personality: Loves to fight, especially when the odds are against him, can be a bit restless and tends to hold grudges, can be rash but reasonable at the same time, he isn't scared by much and loves to make references to something.
Element: None?

(so how long are we waiting for people to join before we start?)

(I'll give it another hour or so until we start.)

(K i'll have 1 hour to rp on this then.)

(Only 3 people? Let's give it till friday see if we can boost the numbers up.)

Bandana boy is all we need.

(K it's been an hour let's start!)

Cognazzo
Sadistic Priest
Over 9,000
Knowledge
He's, well, sadistic. And also on a mission from God. He's on a sadistic mission from God.
Water

(@Bandana Boy g it down here :p)

Grr! You puny, low level demons actually think you can defeat me!? You make me laugh!"

Shut up! We're taking you down!

We're not gonna lose to some lame excuse of an overlord like you!

Of course! Losing to this guy would just be humiliating...

GRAAHHHHH!!!

There was an old legend, that four not exactly brave demons led a rebellion against the evil overlord Naether. Eric, the explosive expert and comic relief number 1. Ayros, the wannabe womanizer and comic relief number 2. Axel, the heart of the rebellion, as he pushed everyone to not give up. And the leader, Azura, who went from a lowly demon, to a powerful Demon Lord, with his 3 friends, along with 2 lovely ladies to aid. They were able to do the one thing no demon could ever do...they brought hope....and now, that same hope must be restored once again...

Luke, Sky, Cognazzo and Eric were out doing what they normally do, out hunting monsters and trying to grind for levels, until they made they journey back home...

Last edited:
"Hey, guys!" Cognazzo said, having just thrown monster heads on each of his friends' beds. "What's new?"

"..."(Sky will only talk to luke.) Sky moved the head off of his bed and sat down.

Luke flopped onto his bed. "Whew! I'm tired." Luke said, then he looked at Sky and the expression he was making. "You okay, Sky? What's on your mind?" Luke asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back