Disgaea X2: Darkness Afterlude

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky clapped and all of the penguins formed battalions infront of him.

Sky then began directing them by moving his arms. A few hours later there was a 3 story building with a sign on the front. The sign said 'The Sky temple.'

"Well, I think I'm going on a bit of a... Hostile takeover? Anyone want to come with?" Eric asked pulling out his crossbow.

When Eric said that battalions of polar bears, penguins, walrus, and lepard seals marched out of the building. Sky walked over to Eric and wrote a note. 'I can tell the penguins to build you 1 to if you want.'

Cognazzo came down and punted one of the penguins away, laughing as the penguins toppled to the ground.

Sky pointed at Ayros and every animal attacked him. (btw there are 500 of each animal so Ayros is fighting 2,000 things at once.)

'The poor penguins...' Out if nowhere Sorata appeared and began treating the injured animals.

Sky walked over and silently stared at Sorata.

Sorata looked at Sky blankly and said'Do you have a problem... If not please proceed to stop bothering me'

Sky wrote a note 'If you want me to go away step back my medics are here.' A bunch of penguins that have stretchers run over.

Cognazzo stepped back and slowly sank into the water, going too deep for even the Penguins to survive the pressure off, and hid in his special cave.

Sky walked back over to Eric and wrote another note. 'There is a stranger messing with my penguins.'

'Interesting... Fine I'll step away but I'm coming with you.'

'Interesting... Fine I'll step away but I'm coming with you.'

"Umm, guys? We have company, and I don't think they're friendly," Eric said pointing into the sky as a large shadow covered the temple.

'Just my style darkness, Temporal Seal, there that should seal it for now at least... For now... It's your choice what you do about it'

"How about brutal murder on whoever cast the bloody spell?"

Sky looked up at the darkness and then walked over to the penguins with his weapon summoning book and gave all of them RPG's.He then moved his arms directing them again. Sky tugged Eric's shirt and pointed at the heavily armed assualt penguins.

'Split up tell your army to go into the temple, Sky go with the army Eric do the same I'll go around the back..' He whispered

'Split up tell your army to go into the temple, Sky go with the army Eric do the same I'll go around the back..' He whispered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back