Disgaea X2: Darkness Afterlude

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe he's upset 'cause you're here," Cognazzo mumbled.

"What was that?" Luke drew his sword and pointed it at Coznazzo. "Dont start a fight you know that you can't win."

"His words, not mine," he chuckled, laughing at the thought of Sky actually saying anything.

Sky walked over to Luke. "Puch him for me." He whispered in Lukes ear.

"Now, as much as I love a good fight, keep it non-fatal," Eric told them. "If I can build this I can finally be as great as the original Eric Foro..."

BOOM!

"Dammit, Eric! You almost blew up our house!" Luke yelled.

"Sorry... I have a legacy to fufill. Every descendent of the first Eric Foro will try to make something with nuclear energy that changes the face of the Earth," Eric explained.

The explosion startled Sky and a few seconds later penguins were walking around the house.

"What the hell are those?"

"Penguins birds that can't fly." Sky said barely audible. Sky walked out to the pool and froze half of it and made the water freezing.

Ayros ran up to a penguin and punted it through the goalpost at the football field next door. "AND IT'S GOOD!"

"Heh, they're kinda cute," Eric said right before one tried to bite his finger off.
"Not so cute," He decided slashing at them with his sword.

All of the other penguins attacked Ayros and Eric beating them into a pulp.

Ayros flew to the ceiling. "Haha! Take that, ground-ducks!"

Some penguins went to the second floor and tackled him to the floor.

"You got mad hops though, I'll give you that..." Ayros mumbled, shaking penguins away as he flew up onto the roof.

(I think you can saying that all that happened so far was me summoning attack penguins.)

(K thanks here's my oc
Name: Sorata
Title:Emo quiet kid who has anger issues
Weapon:Rapier
Personality: Emo<wonder how I got that one> very quiet, he was abandoned at birth and has struggled on his own, he has a bery hard time trusting people and rarely talks however does sometimes open up.
Element: Darkness

Last edited:
"Their numbers! We're going to be downed in penguins!" Eric yelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back