Disgaea X2: Darkness Afterlude

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,141
"I don't think so. Was someone else living here? What if some guy was pretending to... I'm going to try and find Fuka and the adults. they should know what's going on... but i'm scared now..." Sky peeked out the window at the pouring rain. "ugh I hate the elements. Necromancy is so much better anyway. Right guys?"

• #1,142
(Hello...lo...lo....lo.....lo......o.......o [But nobody came])

• #1,145
(I can't really do anything or say anything though, can I? I'm kinda in the ground atm... Bob probably can't because he is nowhere to be found. Our only hope is one of you two or the inactive @Bandana Boy)

• #1,146
(Maybe try unmerging with the ground

• #1,147
(We can assume that has taken a lot of energy away from my character meaning that it'll take a little while. Unless we can transfer it in any way)

• #1,148
Anime-Tem refuses to let the thread die a horrible death.

• #1,149
Sorata woke up with a headache, he tried to move but felt as though he was aimless. He tried controlling himself as he realised he was in shadow form however he had little energy left. He used the ground to extract some energy and went up to the surface where the others were. "I'm back" Sorata whispered as he collapsed unto the nearest soft place. "Where's Eri-" Sorata winced in pain.

• #1,150
Sky pulled Sorata onto the couch. "Sorata could you please shut up about that imaginary friend. Luke go get everyone else."

• #1,151
R.I.P Shin.

• #1,152
RIP PersonaWC.

• #1,153
Why did everyone get banned so fast though

• #1,154
Well, there was a Skype. And there was a plan to kill the Pedia, make it die... They all got banned. Then Pokefreak made a rude blog about it and also got banned. I believe that GLA and Faithy was banned around the same time as PokeFreak.

So, Night Raid, ~One thirds of the RP community on the Pedia, one of the Pokemon school teachers, and some of the nicer personalities, and some of the not so great, all gone.

We won't be able to continue the RP very well, will we? I'm dead, leaving only one active RPer.

• #1,155
all of the work we put into the rps with shin and persona is gone :(

• #1,156
...FAITHY got banned?

• #1,157
...FAITHY got banned?
Faithy got banned by a total mistake. She's unbanned now, along with GLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back