Disgaea X2: Darkness Afterlude

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,101
(The story can't progress any farther without persona)

• #1,102
(God damn i was gone all day XD)

• #1,103
Eric reappeared, but this time at a rather odd location- Something that was somehow darker then Hell.

"You have not brought me the sacrifices. I will not hesitate to take you down," A evil voice declared booming through the room, sending Eric into a spiral of twisted emotions.

"P-Please, m'lord, you can't-" Eric started, tears forming.

"ENOUGH EXCUSES!" The Voice yelled sending pain racking through Eric's body. "Your father owes me a debt, and with him gone, you, YOU will give me those celestial and demon blooded beings as sacrifice! Understood?!" It yelled, blinded with fury.

Eric, pain coursing through his entire body, could do nothing but nod.

"Good."

And just like that, the room vanished, and Eric found himself in the middle of a field before passing out. He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he knew one thing- He was a puppet.

• #1,104
'What the hell is taking him so long?' Sorata asked obviously annoyed 'I've been charging this Æther attack too long now.' Sorata was ready to fire in all directions.

• #1,105
"Eric who are you talking to?" Luke said

• #1,106
'WHAT THE! ' Sorata shouted looking at Luke 'step away from the traitor Luke and let me blast him to smithereens.'

• #1,107
"Huh, look all of you SHUT UP!" All the chaos around them suddenly stopped. "Now what's going on?" Luke said

• #1,108
'SOLDIERS MARCH TOWARD LUKE AND TAKE HIM AWAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE STRUGGLES!' Sorata turned into a shadow and came toward Eric 'Any last words puppet? Too much dark energy is coming from you. A God of sorts is controlling you. Allow me to end your suffering!' He prepped an atack.

• #1,109
"Yeah.....no." Luke made quick work of that sorry excuse for an army. "Look, i have no idea whats going on, but you need to calm down, man!" Luke said.

• #1,110
'Can't you tell from the immense amount of energy flowing within him? He's a puppet. The puppet master using dark arts to force his will unto a vessel. Eric is... Gone..' Sorata punched Luke and threw him out of the way 'I'd like to end him before he suffers more. Don't stop me... This is for him...'

• #1,111
When Sorata said it out loud, Luke DID start to sense something from Eric. "Eric........is this true, man?" Luke said, turning around, but Eric had his weapon in hand, ready to strike Luke. "Dude, what the hell!? It is true, isn't it!? Answer me!" Luke said.

• #1,112
Eric was struggling to get up, every action he made caused pain to rack his body, but he kept feeling for his blade that wasn't there. His hand then went instinctively for his crossbow, which also appeared completely broken. But right when he was giving up, a sword appeared in his hands. It was a blade that was known by one name- Ganglari. A bit longer than he liked, but he seemed to handle the blade fine.

"Dude, what the hell!? It is true, isn't it!? Answer me!" Luke said.

"I-I-I'm sorry," Eric said, straightening out, grasping the blade. "I truly hope we meet again in another life," And then, almost without warning he lunged towards Luke as if possessed.

• #1,113
'Shut up Luke' Tears began falling down 'This was my friend and now I have to strike him down... Shut up and go to Sky... It isn't just hard for you... Shut up...' Sorata looked at Eric 'I'm sorry I couldn't save you... ÆTHER BIND' Unbreakable vines grabbed Eric's arms and legs and pulled them off 'Die now... I'm sorry about the pain... MUDOON' Eric's body dissolved. 'His presence is no longer here... He is dead... And the puppet master seems angry...' Sorata fell to the floor in tears.

• #1,114
(Ninja'd but it still makes sense I guess)

• #1,115
(When the hell did we start using Persona skills XD)

• #1,116
(When the hell did we start using Persona skills XD)
(Who cares. And it's an SMT skill not persona :p)

• #1,117
Sky walked over and yawned. "What happened while i was asleep?"

• #1,118
'I... I... I killed him...' Sorata looked gloomier than usual.

• #1,119
"You killed who?" Sky looked at Sorata like he was crazy.

• #1,120
'I thought you could sense it.... Eric... He's...' Sorata looked hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back