Disgaea X2: Darkness Afterlude

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,121
Sky looked at Sorata with a confused expression. Sky then began to act weird. "Are you ok Sorata? I can go get a healer if you want." Sky waited for an answer with a worried look.

• #1,122
Sorata punched Sky 'Idiot... Eric is dead... I can't sense his presence... That puppet was the traitor...!' His anger coursed throu his body but Sorata eventually calmed down. 'How didn't you know dumbarse?'

• #1,123
Sky didn't throw any punches back. "Sorata calm down and tell me who this 'Eric' guy is."

• #1,124
Sorata's face dropped 'You're joki-' a sudden realisation shot through him 'You aren't... Joking are you?..' Sorata began laughing and crying st the same time repeating the same words 'I did this didn't I... I did this didn't I...'

• #1,125
"Are you ok? Where is Luke when I need him?" Sky began to look for Luke.

• #1,126
'Damnit... Damnit damnit... DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!' Sorata began focusing trying to find something 'FOUND IT! OUR ENEMY!' Sorata looked tired and looked as if he was slowing losing physical form.

• #1,127
"Uh...I'm just going to leave now." Sky briskly walked away.

• #1,128
'Where is... Luke?... He should know what... To... Do...' Sorata collapsed on the floor and began to, rather slowly, sink into the floor.

• #1,129
Luke had walked over to see everyone in a huddle. "Hey guys." Everyone moods were really crappy. "Woah, who died?" Luke said jokingly.

• #1,130
Sky looked at him. "That's what i'm trying to figure out. Sorata has been acting weird and then he merged with the ground after saying he killed some guy named Eric."

• #1,131
(We revived this and i'm not going to let it die again)

• #1,132
(Same)

• #1,133
(Eh, ahem? Just a quick update on the characters)

Luke- :thumbsup: (?)
Eric- :dead:
Sorata- Merged with floor. That's a refreshing twist.
Sky- Lost memory?

(Post something Persona. This RP got very interesting.)

• #1,134
(This will throw things into a great mess)
Luke-:thumbsup:
Eric-:dead:?
Sorata-merged with floor.
Sky- Memory fine.

• #1,135
(Okie :3)

Back inside the house, Luke and Sky had everything explained to them.

"So let me get this straight, Eric was actually a traitor and he tried to kill Sorata?" Luke said. "That's bullcrap, now way im gonna believe that."

• #1,136
"Once again who is this Eric dude" Sky looked really confused.

• #1,137
*Bump*

• #1,138
(Lel)

"So, explain cuz i dont get this either. Who is this "Eric" dude?" Luke said.

• #1,139
"Maybe Sorata lost it? If he did i'll be waiting for my hundred bucks Luke." Sky walked out of the room and jumped back inside as it began to storm. "Aw i can't torture the villagers ʕっ༎ຶᴥ༎ຶʔっ." Sky cried in a corner.

• #1,140
"Dammit, i forgot about the bet..." Luke said. Luke suddenly felt like something had come to him. "Wait......did we have some guy named Eric living here...?" Luke said, while scratching his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back