Do you still own a Game Boy Advance?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yes I still own a Gameboy Advance. It is really cool and fun. You can play a lot of original games on it. The only thing that I do not like about it is that the screen is dark all the time.

Reactions: TribstyAnn and Ninja-Patty
Yep, I still have my Gameboy Advance SP. That is one nostalgic game console, and one of the first ones I played besides the Nintendo Gamecube. I have tons of games for it too and play them from time to time. It's a shame if you don't have this console.

i had like 4 differnt gameboy advances, and like 2 sps. sent some to my cousins in guyana, and idk wth happened to the rest. i miss my gba. would play sonic advance for hours, and my pokemon emerald. gameboy advance a nice library of games. my first ever fire embl3em game was sacred stones for gba. sooooo goooooooooood.

Well,I did used to own a Game Boy Advance when I was newer,and if my memory's right,I had three games for it,which were Super Mario World:Super Mario Advance 2,a space shooter game I forgot about,and some puzzle platforming game that I barely remember anything about it(not because it was bad).I regret giving it to my uncle,only to hear he has lost/broken it some days later.I only have one GBA game now,which is Pokemon LeafGreen,which I bought last year.

I used too have one until my uncle took it away for rarely using it and from there on I haven't heard about it. ._. Seriously I only had like three games Super Mario World, A THQ Nicktoons game, and some awful barbie game xD But I got bored of SMW so really it isn't my fault xD I would love to have my GBA back to experience the Good ol days :)

I still have mine although it has become quite hard to play on it now. For some reason, the LCD screen messed up which is probably because of how old it is and all.

I used to own a GBA, I had so much fun with it when I was younger - with games like Pokemon Firered, Emerald, Mystery Dungeon & MMBN. Unfortunately it stopped working about a year ago. :( Oh well, at least I still have my 3DS.

I still have my GBA with the charger and all that except the link cable but I don't have any good games so I don't use it.

I had a gameboy advance sp a couple of years ago but i got frustrated with a old power rangers game and snapped it in half.:sorry:

I still have mine and a couple of games but my screen is all scratched up I wonder if it can be modded to have an external display?

I used to have the very original game boy...the one that uses the batteries it was a cool console and I would always watch my sister play games on it it really brings back memories but too bad I didn't have pokemon emerald or any other Pokemo games only Mario or some mickey game if I recall

Believe it or not I do still have mine! Working and everything! (Its also purple :3)

I have one :D But I got it 3 years ago so not right when it came out :p

It's green and orange (my 2 favorite colors)

I had a pink GBA, but now it is lost somewhere in my house, along with LoZ A Link to the Past, Golden Sun, and Jackie Chan Adventures lol...

I think I still have mine, but the buttons fell off and I had to use a paperclip to press start and select. I know I still have my games. I should probably find them.

My friend has two game boy colors, one with a clear shell, a game boy advance, a ds, a 3ds, and a Wii. I had a gomeboy color but it broke so I got rid of it. I played my neighbors old NES and really loved that. I'm saving up to buy an NES at the moment. You can buy them really cheap and lots of games are like $4 per game. :)

I don't have my GBA anymore! :cry:
But I trying to get some games on Eshop, I started with Yoshi Island! xD

Haha, I still have two but since I gutted the other one that whittles the number to one. I love the Gameboy Advance but the SP blows it out of the water. Having a backlight is just /that/ essential.

I still have my very old GBA from when I was 2... the buttons are wearing really badly because I was 2 years old with only Pokemon Firered .-. I still loved the thing to pieces :D I think 2 months ago some of the buttons started falling out, so yeah. I just use the eShop and Club Nintendo nowadays to make me happy :p

I still own my GBA & my GBA SP. I still own my 1989 Original Game Boy & Game Boy Color. I still own my original DS. To answer your question fully. Yes I still use them.

Back