Do you still own a Game Boy Advance?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I have a GBA SP, GB player and a e-reader.

Yup, I still own my Gameboy Advance, along with my SP, Pocket, Color, and Old Brick (original) :angelic:

Yep. Two SPs (Blue and the other one with the broken screen was black and silver) and a silver original one.

Of course I do! I still play it to this day for Pokemon Firered.

I still have mine also! can never get rid of the gameboy advance! i use it for pokemon yellow:cat: (my second game ever first being spyro but it was still my first pokemon game! :cat:)

i still have my 3 gba's 2 Silver and 1 purple

games: mario kart SS , mario & luigi super star saga, mario golf (GBC) , advance wars

I did have an SP, not sure what happened to it though. xD

Wish I still had it...=(

Yeah but it's probably dead by now. I can't recharge it, so yeah.

Unfortunately, I do not. I got rid of my SP when I got my DS Lite, not realizing that the DS Lite couldn't play GBC games.

I still have an SP and a Gameboy Player (if that counts).

I've got gba sp. Works perfectly. Still playing pokemon emerald with it:D.

I sure still own one it's the gameboy advance sp

I still have my nes gba sp, love playing pkmn emerald on it, but can't get used to it because of the 3ds XLs size that I'm used to and the gamepads size.

I'm playing my GBA as I type this. :l

My sister gave me her Gameboy SP and her games and my brother got me pokemon sapphire and I got pokemon leafgreen

I still own a Game Boy Advance. Actually, I own TWO Game Boy Advances. One silver and one pink. So nostalgic :D playing the Game Boys were childhood memories to me. I enjoyed the game system so much. My first game was PKM FireRed. Playing the Game Boys are memories to me, and will be in my HAWTT (heart).

I still have my Game Boy Advance. I still have all my games with it as well.

I have my gbasp still, as well as two gbas and all of my older games. One of my gbas is missing its battery plate, though.

Reactions: 18
I still have my white gba a silver sp and a pink sp. I also have a gameboy pocket my very first system of my own! ( didn't have to share with my brother) I remember pumping so many hours in the gba fire emblem games.

I have a GBA SP

Back