Do you think AC:NL should have Voice Chat?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Do you guys think Animal Crossing: New Leaf should have voice chat, or are you satisfied with the game's text chat?

Reactions: Reece
Voice chat would probably make things a bit faster compared to typing, but I know wouldn't use it that often. Too shy lol. :bag:

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Marc
I think voice chat would be convenient at times, when you just don't feel like typing lol. And you wouldn't have to worry about the other person missing what you said

Reactions: Marc and EliteBeatDiva
Voice chat would probably make things a bit faster compared to typing, but I know wouldn't use it that often. Too shy lol. :bag:

That's true! A lot of the people that wanted voice chat probably wouldn't end up using it. :p

If it's a close friend i might but Nintendo had their reasons

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx, Kaynil and Marc
but I know wouldn't use it that often. Too shy lol. :bag:
Ditto! In Pokemon D/P/Pl, I only used voice chat with people who I knew well.
If it's a close friend i might but Nintendo had their reasons
What do you think about voice chat being enabled for best friends (only) in AC:NL?

Reactions: Isabella and EliteBeatDiva
What do you think about voice chat being enabled for best friends (only) in AC:NL?

That, my friend, is a wonderful question.

A lot of people add people to their best friend list when they're not even in a close friendship with them. It's easier to set up play-dates with people when their on your friend list because you can communicate even when you're in different times.

Again, there are also people who are skeptical about doing voice chat with strangers. *cough @Onett cough* XD

That would be an interesting option. Maybe best friends for chat and fewer best friends can be added for voice chat.

Reactions: Kaynil
Again, there are also people who are skeptical about doing voice chat with strangers. *cough @Onett cough* XD

That would be an interesting option. Maybe best friends for chat and fewer best friends can be added for voice chat.
Why do you want to hear my voice so badly?

Why do you want to hear my voice so badly?

Who said I wanted to hear your voice so badly?

Who said I wanted to hear your voice so badly?
You always want me to call you on Skype. :p

You always want me to call you on Skype. :p

Where are you getting this information from? I always want to Skype with you? :0 Since when?! LOL What's going on?

Where are you getting this information from? I always want to Skype with you? :0 Since when?! LOL What's going on?

From this?

That, my friend, is a wonderful question.

Reactions: Isabella and Onett
From this?

That still doesn't prove how I always want to Skype with him?

Why we reply with questions?

Reactions: Isabella and Onett
@Onett Please speak for yourself.

@ErixSan I don't know what you're saying.

As already mentioned, Nintendo probably discussed this topic and thought it would be best to not have voice chat. I wonder if an update would even possibly be able to add this feature in the future if they decided on adding it.

or maybe the game couldn't handle anything else added to it so even if they wanted to add a voice chat maybe the capability of the 3ds microphone was just too low quality to be able to keep a conversation with someone over wifi especially due to the fact that errors occur within the game while wifi-ing with others very frequently for many people..

@ErixSan I don't know what you're saying.

Well, I asked that because:

"Why do you want to hear my voice so badly?"
"Who said I wanted to hear your voice so badly?"
From this?

It's really hard to explain? :D

Reactions: Onett

From this?

We are talking about Animal Crossing here, right? :D

We are talking about Animal Crossing here, right? :D

I think nobody is talking about Animal Crossing here... Post #7 to #17 is about Skype... and @Onett and @ChiefKeef

From this?

It's called a rhetorical question. I'm not going to write you an English lesson on that, so don't worry about it. Also just let Onett speak for himself. It's not really that big of a deal. On with the topic...please...

@Isabella Maybe voice chat will be added to Pokemon instead of Animal Crossing. The handheld versions of AC seems to stick to the text chatting.

Back