Do you think AC:NL should have Voice Chat?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yes, it should have voice chat, but there should be an in-game voice synthesizer that changes all the voices to the AC characters' 'zababzaza' sounds. Now that would be fun to watch :p

It's called a rhetorical question. I'm not going to write you an English lesson on that, so don't worry about it. Also just let Onett speak for himself. It's not really that big of a deal. On with the topic...please...

@Isabella Maybe voice chat will be added to Pokemon instead of Animal Crossing. The handheld versions of AC seems to stick to the text chatting.

Yeah, I expect Pokemon will of course have it since the Mon Amie feature will be added, so possibly simply to talk to your Pokemon.

AC:NL Needs to have a lower price!

Yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind a voice chat. It's a pretty good idea, too, since it's much easier to speak to someone than sending them messages. I wouldn't see myself using it, though, maybe only with people that I know in real life.

AC:NL Needs to have a lower price!

Don't you already have the game though? :) And Nintendo lowered the price when the game was first released. The price could be a little bit lower but get what you an take. :)

Don't you already have the game though? :) And Nintendo lowered the price when the game was first released. The price could be a little bit lower but get what you an take. :)

Well, the digital version is 5 bucks cheaper, so it's cool.

Well, the digital version is 5 bucks cheaper, so it's cool.

I purchased my copy of the game for less than $40 at the store. Maybe it's different at your location.

I purchased my copy of the game for less than $40 at the store. Maybe it's different at your location.

Well, 70 or 80 bucks minimum.

Well, 70 or 80 bucks minimum.

What is the currency in your country? That's a lot of U.S. dollars for a 3DS game.

What is the currency in your country? That's a lot of U.S. dollars for a 3DS game.

It's Argentinian Pesos. But the price I said is on U.S. dollars.

It's Argentinian Pesos. But the price I said is on U.S. dollars.

That is still a lot of money then. Where did you get your copy?

That is still a lot of money then. Where did you get your copy?

I didn't get a copy yet. Also I won't get any physicals games, because they're too much expensive here.
(Usually it's Game Price Tag + 90% taxes + what the seller add)

I didn't get a copy yet. Also I won't get any physicals games, because they're too much expensive here.
(Usually it's Game Price Tag + 90% taxes + what the seller add)

You should visit my country, and purchase games while you're here. :)

You should visit my country, and purchase games while you're here. :)

Mmm... I won't save a lot of money, because I have to pay a lot just to visit NA. :p

Mmm... I won't save a lot of money, because I have to pay a lot just to visit NA. :p

Maybe more into the future when you're able to pay for the trip. I think it will be worth it though! WELCOME to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Do you guys think Animal Crossing: New Leaf should have voice chat, or are you satisfied with the game's text chat?
Yes , the game should have voice chat it's easier to talk than typing and it is much more faster and less annoying to do so :)

It'd been sweet and considering you can voice chat with strangers in Pokemon I fail to see why there is none available for New Leaf, especially when it was available for the Wii.It honestly was one of the feautures I was taking for granted they were adding.

I think voice chat would be convenient at times, when you just don't feel like typing lol. And you wouldn't have to worry about the other person missing what you said

but in tortimer island i think that it would be not such a good idea. because lots of people dont speak dif laugedges. but for regular game like viseting other peoples towns it would be nice.

but in tortimer island i think that it would be not such a good idea. because lots of people dont speak dif laugedges. but for regular game like viseting other peoples towns it would be nice.
that's true, i agree!
i imagine in tortimers island there'd be random people insulting each other in different languages lol

Voice chat would be great. It would be easy to implement (I think), and if you only wanted to speak with certain people there could be a list for Super Best Friends or something. That way I could voice chat with my sis who's at college, my grandma, or my one friend, without having to use a phone. I probably wouldn't add random people, but you could if you wanted to at your own risk.

ACCF had voice chat, I don't understand what is preventing ACNL from having it. :/

Reactions: Kaynil
Back