Do you think AC:NL should have Voice Chat?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yeah! I mean why not?

I would love voice chat on ACNL! I use the game a lot to chat with friends, but typing on the small screen is hard! So voice chat with friends would be a super idea. But not on the Tropical Island, with strangers! :stop:

You could always use Skype with your friends on another device/system while you're playing. :) If I remember correctly, people are able to add the people they meet on the island. I remember long ago when I added someone from Japan. She gave me a gold axe for free!

What if they had Skype on the 3DS and you can just set it up to have it running in the background while your playing a game. They could also do that on the Wii U or maybe they could make it so that they put Wii U Chat on the 3DS and Wii U and enable it to run in the background.

What if they had Skype on the 3DS and you can just set it up to have it running in the background while your playing a game. They could also do that on the Wii U or maybe they could make it so that they put Wii U Chat on the 3DS and Wii U and enable it to run in the background.

I think there would have to be a major system update for that to happen. Applications running in the background. SQUAD.

For starters, Skype would be a horrible experience because of the front camera's. The quality is actually pathetic.

I think there would have to be a major system update for that to happen. Applications running in the background. SQUAD.

And yes, there would have to be a major system update. YouTube was just released. Like- after 2 years of the 3ds's creation. So Skype is like- a whole new level. They'd first have to improve their browser, and add more apps, like Facebook, and stuff. But by then, Nintendo would probably have released a new console and would probably move on. Oh and applications running in the background is pretty neat too. but then again- major system update required. BACKGROUND MUSIC DURING AC:NL FTW.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
yes and for the internet to be better and to be able to play videos from it , but back to the topic i think that it would be good but there should be a item that you use, like the online mega phone and instead of just you hearing it everyone there does.

For starters, Skype would be a horrible experience because of the front camera's. The quality is actually pathetic.

And yes, there would have to be a major system update. YouTube was just released. Like- after 2 years of the 3ds's creation. So Skype is like- a whole new level. They'd first have to improve their browser, and add more apps, like Facebook, and stuff. But by then, Nintendo would probably have released a new console and would probably move on. Oh and applications running in the background is pretty neat too. but then again- major system update required. BACKGROUND MUSIC DURING AC:NL FTW.

Well, if Facebook was on the 3DS, and this probably goes for Skype as well, it have to be pretty good because the YouTube application was complete crap, I thought it could have been a million times better "In my opinion".

Reactions: Kaidan
I think it would be a welcomed addition to the game. I know that I'd use it, but I also know a lot of people who would just pretend that it doesn't exist. All in all though, considering you can add complete strangers, and the game is marketed towards a younger audience, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to implement voice chat.

I think it would be a welcomed addition to the game. I know that I'd use it, but I also know a lot of people who would just pretend that it doesn't exist. All in all though, considering you can add complete strangers, and the game is marketed towards a younger audience, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to implement voice chat.

That was well said. I agree with you . People would be skeptical to use it since they would be using their voice. Ooo.

yea and parents might not like it. it would be kinda distracting and there could be no " that word is not allowed". so people would get it stoped like swapnote.

Yes, I think it should, because I would really like to hear the reaction of my friend when i trap him in pitfalls.

My answer here is simply no

I used say yes but now I think it's really too late for them to actually add it in the game in my opinon :p

Wynaut!

I honestly thought it was going to have it seeing how the Wii version had a chat thing you could hook up to the Wii.

Though I couldn't use it my 3DS doesn't have a mic :meh:.

But it would be nice

Back